He Knows

Cuddling

"What are you reading?"

You and your husband are cuddling on the bed with the duvet covering both of your bodies. Your head resting on his chest while he leans back on the head board with his left arm around your waist. In your hands is your phone.

"A story."

"About what?"

"A girl and a boy, both in love with each other."

"Is it good?"

"Well yeah, for a 17 year old writer, she's quite good on writing."

His right hand starts you hair, occasionally letting it fall, covering your eyes and you would brush it away repeatedly. He is bored and teasing you is something he always likes to do.

"Hey, stop it!"

"Ahahah. No."

His chest vibrates as he lets out the throaty laugh. It is Saturday and both of you are on your day off. The two of you have decided to spend the day together.

"Hey, why are guys so stupid sometimes?"

"Why are girls so emotional sometimes? "

"Hey!!! I'm not talking to you anymore."

And again, his chest vibrates from his chuckles as he tightens his arm around you. He closes his eyes and pecks the top of your head for 10 full seconds. How much he loves you. He'd never wish to lose you in any way.

"Say, how about we start a family?"

He waits for an answer from you but not a single sound comes out.

"I know how much you love kids. And I think I'm ready. At least financially ready. Hahah. And it would be nice to have little kids running around this house."

"Hmmm."

"I know I might not be there for you all the time but I'll try my best to put my full commitment to you and our child. So what do you say?"

Just when he finishes his sentence, he feels something wet and warm on his chest and that is when you let out a sniff.

"Hey, are you crying?"

You quickly wipe of the tears on your face and on his chest. He pulls you up a bit more so that your head is now on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just that the guy had married another girl when they were appart."

"He cheated?"

"No. The were never together but at some point, they had to part and that was for about six years and when the girl went to look for him again, he was married and even has a child with his wife."

The tears are now streaming down your cheeks, not able to stop wetting your dear husband's shoulder.

"Hey, hey. It's just a fan fiction. Your love story is here with me and as far as I am concerned, it's a happy one so stop crying and enjoy me hugging you."

He manages to make you laugh, forgetting about how the fiction ended.

"Wait, you weren't even listening to me just now, were you? "

"Hihihii. Could you repeat it please?"

He suddenly pushes you down so that he is hovering above you, pinning your arms above your head.

"We're going to make 'little us' now"

And with that sentence, he kisses your cheek sweetly before smirking.

"And I know,"

He leans in, his lips next to your ear and whispers

"The fan fiction you were reading was about me."

Your face heats up that it feels like you can put a pizza on it and it'll be done in a few seconds.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

So how was that?
heheh.. heh..

 

Okay. Goodnight.