Fin.

The Story of Her

14th February 2012

Wow. This is my first time writing a diary. And it feels sooooooooooo girly. Ouch! Thanks Sehunnie for giving me this cutie little diary. Seriously, you are the first one who giving me this kind of present for my birthday and I do really appreciate it. Oh! I saw your face when you my cookies. Is they really that bad? Hm?~ Anyways, saranghada oppa!

 


 

14th March 2012

Its been a month since I've wrote in this and wow, I am so damn busy. And also missed the time together with Sehunnie. I miss his lisp whenever he promounced 's' sounds. I miss his prank. I miss his sweet's nothing words. I miss us. Saranghada oppa :')

 


 

1st May 2012

I'm pregnant. I can't believe that I actually pregnant. Wow. I am a mother now. Should I tell Sehun about this? Is he going all excited like I am? I can't wait for that! Saranghada oppa!

 


 

26th May 2012

Sehun threw his tantrum again. /sigh/  I should have not told him about this baby at the first place. I should have know that he not prepared to be a father. I'm sorry Sehun. I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend. Im sorry, saranghada oppa :'(

 


 

4th August 2012

Sehun is cheating on me. I should have know it earlier. I should have know it before I abort our babies. I should have know it before I kill my babies. I hate you, Oh Sehun!

 


 

31st January 2012

 

Kim Minseok 26 January

Luhan 4 February

Wu Yifan 6 March

Kim Junmyeon 22 April

Zhang Yixing 7 May

Byun Baekhyun 6 June

Kim Jongdae 21 July

Park Chanyeol 27 August

Do Kyungsoo 12 September

Huang Zitao 2 October

Kim Jongin 14 November

Oh Sehun 12 December

Its time to make a little suprise, shall we?

 


 

"What are you doing with my book, Oh Sehun?"

Her voice. Her angelic voice.

Heels clicking echoed and the scene of Vanilla Musk sprayed all over the classroom. Slowly he closed the book and heaved a sigh.

He eyed the book that once pink in colour. 

"You paint it black" he blurt

"I paint it into the colour of my heart, Oh"

Sehun have no idea to shot back.

"Why did you change, Tihae?" he asked while darting his doe eyes toward Tihae

She puff her breath through as she walk towards Sehun and snatch the book.

"Do ask yourself with that question, Oh"

A flashback burst into Sehun. A flashback of an innocent Tihae. A flashback of his mistake. The mistake that broke all his friend's heart. The mistake that ruined her life.

"Who are you?" he whispered

I am the one who broke those guy's ego. Those who took my ity. Those who snatch my dignity. Those who contemtible me for carrying wed-lock child. Those who whispering bad thing to you about me, Sehun. And, I was a mother of a child who stand on my feet to make those guy feel what I've been through. What I did is nothing compared what they have done.

 

Those word only sinked in her heart as she turn around and ready to walkaway.
And the answer that came out from really sent daggers to his heart.

 

"I am Daejun Tihae. A mother of late Daejun Hana and Daejun Himchan"