Chapter 1

Who is next?
Please log in to read the full chapter

When I entered the cafe , he was sitting on a table near the window . He was wearing casual ,  a cap with a red sweater and it didn't really go with the bread !!! I can't undrestand why he had a bread ?!? 

After saying hello , I sat in front chair . " well , shall we start ? ...what is the job that you are offering me ? " 

- I don't remember telling you that I'm working one of the best music companies in Korea .  The company needs some new ppl for composing and producing musics. I listened to your music last night , and  your work was not bad . But the company has big standards , so the staff should compose musics , sing well , and dance well too . 

Even though my eyebrows went all the way to my hairs , he still continued " you should pass an audition but as I'm one of the reliable members of the company , I can handle the first audition , but for the second , you  should work harder . You have to compose a song , prepare a performance which contains a dance and singing . If you. Want I can help you !

I signed . " what if I compose a song and work on those skill and never been able to enter the company ? And wait !... What is the company's name ?!? Maybe I know it ? " 

he rose one of his eyebrows . " I'm sure that you know it , and don't worry ! You will pass .so what are you saying ? Are you with me or not  ? " 

- I don't know really ! But ,...... what is your plan ? 

- we will start our trainings for the pe

Please log in to read the full chapter