SubSpace

Locked In Subspace

(y/n) = your name

 

As soon as D.O. caught his breath after finishing inside of you who played the role of a submissive that night, he slipped on his pajama pants and curled up next to you kissing your shoulder. "Jagiya, dangsin-eun meosjin haessda. Gamsahabnida."

You didn't respond, but he had just assumed you were still coming off your high.

"Jagi, I said- you did wonderful and as your master for tonight, I want to thank you... Have I done something to offend you? Why aren't you speaking," he asked and looked into your eyes. "Baby, you did great. I want you to come back now. (Y/N), come on out."

You still didn't budge and D.O. became increasingly concerned as he slid one of his shirts onto your body and pulled you into his lap. "Come on, baby, I need you back now. We have dinner with the guys at six, remember? Aren't you hungry after all that? I put you through a lot and I promise to be more gentle next time if you just answer me."

He was starting to fall apart because you had never been stuck like that either time you had tried . He breathing got heavy and he said your name even louder not realizing the other were home.

"Hyung," Sehun called into the room. "Is everything okay in there?"

"Hello," Luhan shouted into the room.

"Kyungsoo?"
 

D.O. wanted to say something to the others, but he was too preoccupied with you. He was nearly in tears. "Please, (y/n), please wake up!"

Joon Myun overheard his band member's cries and bolted to the door wih the rest of Exo. He stood closer than the others to the door. "Kyungsoo? Open the door."

D.O. was so afraid of what s would say or think or do when he saw the scene. A little blood on his white sheets, a light bruise on your neck with a few cuts on your back and midsection; not to mention your half nonreceptive body in his arms. "I-I-"

"D.O.," Chanyeol the gentle giant shouted. "Open the door, man!"
 

He quickly made his way to the door and unlocked and opened it. Yi Xing and Jong In spoke in unison. "Oh my god!"

 "What the hell did you do to her," Minseok squeaked and ran over to where you sat staring blankly ahead. "(Y/N)? (Y/N), can you hear me?"

Yi Fan was the next to involve himself. He checked your pulse. "She's still breathing, but I need you to tell us everything."

"And we do mean everything," Suho reminded.

"I-I had her tied up and we were... You know! She loved it though! Honestly, she was begging me t-to choke her a little, but I made sure she was okay and we've done this before. It's just this time that it happened! She's been stuck like this for at least a half hour. She's usually okay in a few minutes. I didn't mean to hurt her or anything!"

"Why the are you texting right now," Tao looked absolutely shocked as he stared at Sehun.

"I'm not, you idiot! I think she's stuck in subspace!"

"Sub-what," Baekhyun asked shrillly.

"It-it's this place that submissive's go to. It like blocks out the pain and helps to make her feel all the pleasure," Kyungsoo started. "It's usually good! She's usually fine and content!"

It was Kris's turn to be on his phone. "Kyungsoo, I need you to calm down and just breath, okay?"

Suho was on the web too. "Chanyeol, I need you to make some tea."

"Sehun get neosporin and some bandaides." Kris and Suho were double checkking each other's check lists when Baekhyun interupted asking what he can do to help. Kris told him to lay a few pillows on the couch and to help Luhan find his heated blanket.

Poor D.O. was actually shaking, but was quickly astounded when you started mumbling. Nothing you said mad an sliver of sense together, but you were speaking in your native tongue and that gave him hope. Kris listened carefully when Suho asked if you could stand. You gave no real answer, but Kyungsoo stood and extended his shakey hand to try and get you to stand up. To their relief, you took his hand and followed him and the others to the sofa in the living room still in a daze. Kyungsoo looked up at Joonmyun and Yi Fan. "Can I stay with her? And what do we do from here?"

"It says here," Chanyeol said as he handed D.O. the tea. "To let her, like, zen out and then come out on her own."

"You can stay with her," the leader said. "Just don't ever do this ever again."

"I don't think it's his fault actually," Lay said looking over Chanyeol's shoulder. "This girl says this happens sometimes. It's not anybody's fault. But I think we should take her to a hospital if she doesn't come around in a few hours."

"O-okay," D.O. hesitantly agreed in fear of what could happen to him.
 

 

Two hours later, you were back and sweating under the blanket. Everyone else was waiting around and having ramen noodles (because that's all the others can make without Kyungsoo) when Jong In looked over with a mouth full of food trying to speak and pointed. 

"What," Baekhyun asked.

"It's (Y/N)! She's awake."

Minseok and Chanyeol called your name simultaniously. 

"Hey, Minnie. Hi, Chanyeol-ah," you said. "Can I have some water?"

"Absolutely," Suho said and ran to the kitchen.

"Can someone get this blanket away from me? I'm so hot!"

Luhan grabbed it and turned the heat down in the dorms. Kyungsoo looked at you with regret in his eyes. "Baby, I was so worried. You've been out for almost three hours!"

"I apologize for being gone so long, sir, and for making you worry."

"Don't be. I need to take better care of you afterwards. That's my fault and you don't need to call me that."

Suho handed you the bottle of water and you drank almost half in one go. "I'm hungry..."

"I'll get it," Lay and Kai said in unison and both got up.

Lay looked at him with squinted eyes. "We need to stop hanging out so much."

Kyungsoo hugged you tight and kissed all over your face making you giggle. "I am really sorry. I love you so much, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Kyungsoo-ah."