Chapter 3

Hopeless Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I still keep yours even after seven years... But you... You didn't remember nor even wear mine..."

 

 

 

 

The obvious smile of sadness slowly crept to her lips as she mutters those words, enough only for the guy to hear. Her eyes that was looking at him but he feels like it was looking through him and it was now b with those crystal clear liquids produced by her eyes again.

 

 

 

 

His eyes was wide, mind goes hazy as he tries to force his head to process of things she was saying. Not that Myungsoo was too dumb to understand but he can't remember anything much about those rings she was speaking of. Seven years. That seven years when she left him felt like hell. It hurts him so much that he, as if following her unexpected steps leaving the place, also leave to search for a new start of his life wanting to forget all those things ever hurts him in the past.

 

 

 

 

That was when L was discovered. 

 

 

 

 

If Myungsoo was a gentle kind of a man, L was the cold one. L's traits was everything but opposite to Myungsoo's. To him, the other side of him that named L was almost like a reflection of his being, like the poles of magnet where you got the South and North. Oh to be short, if Myungsoo was an angel, then L would probably be the devil.

 

 

 

 

"I supposed you're still clueless about this, didn't you? Oh, maybe should I say, pretend to be clueless, hmm?"

 

 

 

 

Jieun could do anything but only smiles at seeing the guy before her, his eyes were both shuts with his fingers now tangling in his hair, clenching his fists almost too tight that it nearly turns white. He was squeezing his eyes tight, still trying to find any details about what she just said but nothing other then her left comes flashing in his memory.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter