o1

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week 1 - Day 6

 

Bomi stayed locked inside her home, switching channels on her tv as she and her dog laid spread out on the couch. “Nuri-ah~ Why is nothing good on today?” Bomi whined as she cuddled her female companion. Upon hearing a familiar ringtone, Bomi fell off her couch due to her laziness of standing up to actually get the phone. “Ahem, he- hul..hurllooo?~” 

 

“Yoon Bomi!!”

 

“Oh, Suho oppa! What’s up?” 

 

“...yah..don’t tell me you forgot” Even though he should be angry, he could only laugh at the forgetful girl. “Omo! I’m so sorry! I totally forgot about today! I’m on my way ri- AH!” Bomi grabbed her things and hurriedly rushed out of her house, only to stumble and fall down. 

 

“Bomi? Bomi-aah~ What happened?” Suho questioned her, with concern in his voice. “Nothing! Just wait for me, I’ll be right there!” Quickly standing up again, Bomi practically ran to the designated meeting place. 

 

“Tch, not like I’d be able to go anywhere~” He hung up on the phone and shoved it in his jacket pockets, so that he could keep his hands warm. “Aish, you silly girl~ How could you forget about your promise?” He found himself talking and chuckling to himself and his cheeks started to pink, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

 

Kim Joonmyeon, also known as Suho. The warm and kind new transfer student. Yoon Bomi. The weird, silly clutz that everyone was friends with. No she wasn’t popular. Just well known. After having been the first of the few people who actually bothered about being friendly to the transfer student, Bomi had promised Suho that she’d treat him to hot cocoa and show him around town.

 

But, being the clumsy girl she was, she had forgotten all about that. Which explains why she’s running around like her life depends on it. 

 

Quickly reaching the school, Bomi noticed that Suho was only standing a few meters from her. “Suho oppa!~” Hearing his own name, the boy turned around and saw a breathless Bomi running towards him, waving her arms frantically. “Wow~ You actually got here pretty fast.” 

 

He laughed quietly to himself as Bomi tried to catch her breath. “Let’s...go to the..cafe...please..” Nodding, Suho complied and watched as Bomi walked on ahead of him. 

 

“Where are you going?” 

 

“To the cafe, where else?” Suho looked back and forth at the two streets then pointed behind him. “Cafe’s that way though.” Yes, he’s new to town. But since Bomi met up with him late, he had some time earlier to research. “I think I’d know where I- ....” Looking at the path in front of her, she realized it did not seem like the usual street so she abruptly turned around and pointed ahead. 

 

“To the cafe!” Once again, Suho chuckled at the girl and had a smile on his face while he just followed her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter