O N E

What's mine is mine (A KaiSoo Day special)

"Witty and accidental betrayal" 
Chapter one
 

"Hyuuuuung!"

With a loud and audible thud, Kyungsoo groaned as he found himself flat on the hardwood floor, just below his bed. He managed to curse under his breath when a grinning face of a tanned and sharp-featured man formed from his blurry visions, waving a pink scented envelope in front of his face. 

"Good morning hyung!"
"What's good in this kind of morning Kim Jongin?"

The latter propped himself childishly on Kyungsoo's bed with a cheeky grin before positioning himself in a dramatic pose. "What's good today? Well because I made another poem after weeks and weeks of oh-so-heartbreaking and nerve-wrecking research of romantic words to form out this poem. And guess what? I've chosen you the as the lucky guy who'd deliver it to my maiden!"

Kyungsoo face-palmed himself before getting up and fixated his morning glare to his bestfriend, unfortunantely. "Aren't I always?"
"You see hyung, you're her favorite dongsaeng, and you know how much I adore--no, how much I love this beautiful goddess for who knows when."


Kai looked at him in his puppy eyes and awkward bulging pout. "Can't you do it for your favorite member and childhood best friend?"
"Shut up Kim Jongin." Kyungsoo trudged towards the restroom to wash his face and rolled his eyes. 


Flashback~


His wide eyes roamed around the building for the  familiar senior he has been waiting. Kyungsoo groaned in frustration as he looked at the piece of stationary in his hands. "Curse you, Kim Jongin" To his heart's relief and nervousness, a doe-eyed girl in her messy bun and over-sized shirt hanging above her black leggings showed up with a bunch of her group members, giving the silent halls of SM building life with the clamor of their tired, heavy steps, loud chattering, and gay laughs. 

"Yoona sunbaenim!" 

The female whipped her head towards him before flashing her pearly whites and squinting crescent eyesmile. She waved her hand at him as Kyungsoo jogged towards her, the other females giving their cheery greetings as they walked ahead of their fellow member. "What's up Kyungie?"
"Ah' sunbaenim, that nickname is really embarassing" he scrunched his nose cutely whilst rubbing the back of his head. "Well then if you want me to stop calling you that, then you should start calling me noona from now on. Drop the honorifics arasso?" Yoona chuckled as she reached to ruffle his hair, making the latter flinch as warm blood rushed through his cheeks. 

"U-uhm s-sunbaenim" Kyungsoo bowed his head as he reached his arms out, holding out the stationary towards her. Yoona blinked back and forth from the paper infront of her and at the dongsaeng infront of her as well. Receiving the material which is given to her, she made a cheeky grin as she opened it and read half of its content. 

"Aigoo~ you like me that much Kyungie ah?"
"W-wha--?"
"Yoonaaaa! Sooyoung stole your share for the chicken!!"
"Nooooo!!!" the female turned childishly hectic as she ran towards building's entrance, shifting her gaze back at him when she remembered the companion she left. "Kyungie, thank you for the letter! Noona likes you alot too, you're my favorite dongsaeng and I like your cooking!" she stopped her tracks again and turned to him. "Goodluck with your showcase! EXO hwaiting!"

And with that, the young companion was left rooted to his place with mouth agape and his eyes staring into the remains of his sunbaenims scent. He just found himself an infatuation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"You're doing it, right?" "Yeah whatever" The tanned member yelped and hopped off the bed to give his friend a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks brooo! Be careful not to get this stained 'ayt? and give this to her uncrumpled, got that?"

"Yeah yeah" he mumbled beneath his toothbrush, hiding off his smirk from his friend. 




 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
 author's note
 
» Aaaaaactually I was supposed to post a one shot for this, but unfortunately, I can't go on this weekend due to a two-nights stay at school for an activity. Please do forgive this author U_u so yeah I just decided to post this ahead so that you won't get to hate me more and more everytime I make a fic orz so once again, please look after the upcoming update maybe next week after the activity and please do shout out your thoughts below hehe 

-xoxo from the author that sarangs you- <333