Final

Wishes Before Her Final Breath
Please log in to read the full chapter

A year has passed since she left the world. At the young age of 24, no one would think that Suho was a widower. Those who just found out would sympathize him while those who knew his story felt his pain.

 

Minyoung was like his sun that brightened his gloomy day, the star that adorned his lonely nights. She’s the wind that lead him on the path of his life and she’s the owner of his beating heart. She was beyond perfect to him. And he was thankful that he met such a wonderful girl.

 

Then bad news hit both of them like a huge wave. She was diagnosed with a life threatening disease. Minyoung accepted the new willingly because there’s nothing she can do about it but accept and embrace the heartbreaking news.

 

It was Suho who couldn't accept the fact. He was devastated by the news. He thought is was unfair as he always complained to her. Minyoung always ended up comforting him, telling him that it was okay.

 

“I’m a weakling Minyoung, I can’t live without you,” He said to her.

 

“No you’re not Suho,” Minyoung always replied to him. “You’re perfect, at least to me," She gave him her brightest smile.

 

This was why Suho was madly in love with Minyoung. No matter what happened, whether it was good or the opposite of such, she was always smiling. While he, on the other hand, was the total opposite of her. He was a total pessimist before he met her. She helped him shed off his pessimistic self and change into a more optimistic being.

 

With time being their only enemy, Suho promised himself that he would make her happy while she was still there by his side. That's how the bucket list came about.

 

Minyoung's wish list

 

The list which Suho insisted Minyoung to write down 100 things she desired to do and her wishes. Suho swore to try his best to fulfil her wishes. Strangely, she had left number 100 blank.

 

From kissing under the rain to mountain hiking, they’ve done it all. He remembered that she said her favourite was when they danced under the starlit sky. It was his favourite memory too. He remembered that day clearly, like it was just happened yesterday. They were having a romantic candle light dinner at the gazebo in his back yard, one of the things she listed.

 

“The stars are beautiful tonight,” Minyoung spoke as she stared at the beautiful sky.

 

Suho looked up and agreed with her.

Please log in to read the full chapter