Extraterrestrial

Hidden Desires

E x t r a t e r r e s t r i a l
 


 

"You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil?
Could you be an angel?"

 

 

This is so foreign, Baekhyun thought as he held gaze with one of the costumers of Kyungsoo’s café. His eyes were kind of dark brown, deep and enticing. The stare made Baekhyun’s body shuddered for unknown reasons. He had never felt this way before. Surely he had experienced something like love at the first sight but—this wasn’t even closed to that remark. It was a way more intense than any love at the first sight Baekhyun had ever experienced.

 

He kept thinking whether he should shift his gaze from those beautiful orbs that he didn’t realize Kyungsoo’s presence beside him. Baekhyun slightly yelped when Kyungsoo patted his shoulder, and Baekhyun’s weird act made his eyebrows furrowed. “What? Am I frightening you?” He slipped to a booth next to Baekhyun and sipped his drink. He saw a slight pink staining Baekhyun’s soft cheeks and it made Kyungsoo more confused than before.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay, Byun?”

 

The latter nodded. “I’m alright. Why is that?”

 

“I thought I just saw you blushing.”

 

Baekhyun kept his expression neutral, shutting his mouth from spilling any word—especially many questions about Kyungsoo’s particular costumer who sat two tables away from them.

 

“It’s just because I like this beverage. What’s its name again?” Baekhyun asked even if he already knew the name.

 

Kyungsoo was the one who was blushing that time. “Love passion.”

 

“Yeah, thanks to Jongin for that beautiful name.” He laughed heartily and in the next second, Kyungsoo followed suit. They kept chatting about random things until Jongin, Kyungsoo’s boyfriend, appeared in front of them and excused himself for stealing Kyungsoo. Baekhyun couldn’t help but pout as he saw his best friend being dragged by that handsome dancer. This was bad. Baekhyun might be thinking of those dark orbs again if there was no Kyungsoo to distract him.

 

He tried his best to calm his composure by enjoying the piano performance by Yixing—the new transferred student in his major—to no avail. His heart kept thundering inside his ribcages as those pair of eyes making their appearance in the back of Baekhyun’s mind. He gasped loudly when his mind made a mental image of that stranger whole face. His beautiful face, his thick brows, and those pair of lips. Baekhyun unconsciously his own lips as those lips hugged the brim of his champagne glass in the most alluring way Baekhyun had ever seen.

 

He must’ve been crazy by thinking of a stranger like this.

 

Baekhyun, still absorbed by his thought, didn’t realize that the particular stranger had slowly made his way toward him. He was about to drink the remaining ‘Love Passion’ he purchased as his beady eyes trailed their ways toward a lean body covered with dark tailored suits until he locked his gaze again with those pair of eyes he wanted to put out of his mind. The guy shot him the most blinding smile that made Baekhyun’s heart nearly stopped beating. He was left frozen, and the stranger’s deep chuckle only made his condition worsened.

 

“You’ve been looking at my direction for two minutes straight. Did we happen to know each other?” the stranger’s voice rumbled in the way that made Baekhyun’s fingers shaking. He could no longer hold his glass of Love Passion and the guy, too bad, realized it. He smirked like a cold-blooded vampire who was facing a weak, hopeless prey. Damn it!

 

“No.” It was the first syllable Baekhyun could manage to say since the stranger approached him, but Baekhyun wasn’t going to stop. “We don’t know each other.” The smaller male straightened his suits when he was about to get up from his seat, only to be stopped by the stranger’s strong grip. Baekhyun made another mistake as he let their gazes locked for the third time that night. He eventually trapped in those dark orbs, for real this time, as the stranger’s lips drew closer to him until they became one. In between kisses, Baekhyun heard a name slipped from the stranger’s luscious lips; a name that made his spine tingled in unusual way.

 

“It’s Chanyeol for you, Byun Baekhyun.”***


P.S : Inspired by Katy Perry - E.T. I'm sorry because short lol. Unbeta-ed. Image (c) mi-nyeo.tumblr