Part 0

The Waiting Time Between Then, Now, and the Future

September 1st, 2014 - Chang Sheng University

As I entered the gates of your old university, all the wonderful memories of my past flood into my mind. Memories of late nights doings homework, gossiping with my roommates, eating lunch with my friends, lectures from professors, and him… ran through my head like a movie. It was the first day of school for some of the students gathered there, and there was a huge club fair happening in the gate way of the old school. I held my camera, and watched as young university students crowded around their favourite booths, ran around to sign up for the best clubs, and chatted away with others. I smiled at the sight, I remembered when I was such a young, naïve student trying to find where I fit in the world. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those times, and right there was once one of those times, but unfortunately I could not, no matter how hard I wished.

I snapped a few photos of the excited university students, and the booths. I had been invited by the school to take pictures of the event, so they could upload pictures of the event onto their website. I agreed to take the job not only because I loved the school and wanted to come back for a visit, but also because of him… all my memories of him started at this school.

"Tianmei?"

I turned around to be met with a familiar pair of eyes. 

Author's Note: Sorry, I only had time to write this little bit. I guess it's a teaser... idk, lol. I will probably update tomorrow with a full beginning. Although this is marked as a one shot, this will probably be a three part story. Thank you for your time, and I hope you will enjoy this story