Deadly Sin

Neighbors

Seunghyun sighed as he pushed in the door to Deadly Sin. He wouldn't even be here if he hadn't had such a ty day at work.

"Good evening sir. May I help you?" a woman's voice simpered.

Seunghyun turned and blushed. "I... uh... is Heechul working tonight?"

"Hyunnie!" Heechul's voice made Seunghyun smile. "And you brought your briefcase. Well of course you did."

"Hey, Heechul."

"I'm surprised to find you here. Rough day at work?"

Seunghyun sighed again. "I lost a case."

Heechul pouted. "Did you get into trouble at work?"

"They're disappointed, but it was a long-shot case. I have a couple others going that I should win."

"Cocky, eh?"

"Confident. But I try not to get too excited. These things could go either way. Hey, I thought this bored you."

"Law bores me; you don't." Heechul smiled, and Seunghyun blushed. "So, you're looking for some release."

"Well, I've never..."

Heechul looked at Seunghyun with wide eyes. "You've never had release?"

Seunghyun gave Heechul a look. "Yes. I have had boyfriends."

"Good to know my flirting is going somewhere."

Seunghyun blushed again.

"Hyunnie, if you keep blushing like that, it's going to become permanent. Have you ever been inside a store before?"

"Not since I turned 18. And it definitely wasn't this big."

"Guranteed to have something for everyone. So what do you need? Video? Outfit? Toy? Please tell me I can help you pick out a ."

"Heechul...."

"Mm, I like how you say my name."

Seunghyun rubbed his forehead in an attempt to hide his eyes.

"Alright, let's start with something... light. Maybe a deck of dirty playing cards? Or dirty dice?"

"Dirty dice?"

"Sure. You get a pair of dice, and one die has an action on each side, and the other die has a body part on each side. So, with one roll you might get ' ear'. The next might be 'bite neck'. Or 'kiss '. Or-"

"I got it. But this is a couple's game, and I'm single. I can't exactly bite my own ."

"Well, you can have it  on hand in case you meet someone."

Seunghyun blushed again.

"I'll take that as a yes. Anything else you need? Condoms maybe?"

"I have those."

"And I have some lube..."

Seunghyun refused to meet Heechul's eyes. He just handed over some money and put the dice in his briefcase.

"Don't let your coworkers see." Heechul teased.

"What time do you get off work?"

"Right before you showed up."

Seunghyun's eyes met Heechul's.

"I was so stunned to see Mr. Straitlace in this store that I just had to show it off."

"And make me blush?"

"Oh that was just a bonus."

Seunghyun grabbed his briefcase and smiled. "Want to head home?"

"Yes I do." Heechul walked around the corner and linked his arm with Seunghyun's.



Walking in the night air, Heechul leaned his head on Seunghyun's shoulder. Seunghyun dared to put his nose into Heechul's hair and breathed in.

"What about you? How was your day?"

"Good. Got a new shipment of s in; the box of lube exploded so we had to send it back and I had to spend twenty minutes on the phone with some factory boy explaining the proper packing and storing of lube."

"Does it ever bother you working at a place like that?"

"Nope. I love and I love helping people have good . It's rewarding helping people find release. I've even fixed a relationship or two."

"Ever get any weirdos?"

"Well, yeah dude. Look at what I do for a living. I had one guy offer me one million won for a night with me. And it's how I met Kangin. But most of my experiences are positive."

"Any more problems with Kangin?"

"Nope, I think you scared him off for good."


They stopped in front of their building and Heechul turned to face Seunghyun. "How about letting me thank you properly?"

"How properly?"

Heechul pulled Seunghyun into a kiss. Seunghyun grabbed Heechul's waist and pulled him close.

"That sounds good."

Heechul kissed him again.

"Feels good, too."