The proposal

Execptional

It was a warm summer night in Los Angeles. Yongwha is going to propse to his princess, Seohyun during the beautiful sunset. He has been thinking about what will happen and hoping if she will say yes. They have been together for 5 years, yongwha needs to make it offical already. It was 2 hours before the sunset and he wanted to spend his time as a boyfriend before a fiance. That is- if she says yes. Talking after talking, kisses after kisses, yongwha will remember this. 

'' So how was your day?'' Yongwa asked

'' It was pretty good, nothing wrong. How about you?'' Seohyun answered

'' My day was good too, although im tired from work'' Yongwha stated

'' Aww my poor baby, you'll feel better!'' she says before reaching in for a quick kiss

'' I love you '' he said, '' I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! '' Yongwha screamed, feeling happy as bystanders look, but he didnt care.

Seohyun laughed in happiness and screamed ' I LOVE YOU BACK ''

Both laughing as they hugged each other tightly. Still staying in the posistion, yongwha then put some space between then cupped her cheeks and went in for a kiss. No- not that tap kiss, a long passionate kiss. Seohyun then wrapped her arms around the tall and tiptoed so yongwha wont have to put his neck down. The kiss lasted for a good 3 minutes. At the end they hugged each other and never wanted to leave each others arms.

(Listen to this I love you by 2 am. Either one )

Yongwha couldnt wait until sunset, he hopes everything goes as planned. Checking every 10 minutes to see if the ring is still in his pocket to make sure. After all, The couple is a hyper kind, so it wouldnt be a surprise if the ring was lost. But he stays calm for his lovely seohyun and the ring. 5 minutes, 20 minuutes, 50 minutes pass by only to come to 10 minutes before the sunset. He walks a little faster to where he was going to propose. That meant, 3 minutes before the proposal. Just as the plan goes.

'' Honey, isnt it lovely? the crisp air and sky? '' she asked

''Yes it is, but it isnt as lovely as you'' he answered

Seohyun smiles and blushes, but she doesnt know that yongwha saw the blushing. He smiles slightly.

(50 seconds to sunset)

'' Now seohyun, I love you very much and i want to spend my life with you. You are the most beautiful person i have ever met and hope to go beyond with you. You are the sunshine to my world, the sprinkle to the ice cream. Most of all, the key to my heart''

Seohyun couldnt help but cries.

He knelts down on one knee, pulls out the ring case and says '' Will you mary me? ''

Without hesitation seohyun yells 'YES!'

He takes the ring and slides it onto her finger. He then gets up pick her up and spins her around efftortlessly, then kisses. Seconds later there are fireworks bursted into the sky reading ' I LOVE YOU '. Seohyun couldnt help but cry even more then goes back and embrace yongwha's arms. Party poppers with everything chaos noises come from a distance. Only to seeing both yongwhas and seohyuns friends come together to say Congratulations. 

Yongwha was so happy, he even teared up too. He now has the beautiful seohyun as a fiance and he couldnt ask for anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYEEEE GUYS, So this is my second story. well- one shot. My first time doing these fluff, cutie things. Tell me how I did and comment, upvote and subscribe. If i made any grammar mistakes, tell me. SUPER SORRY ITS SOO SHORT. im just trying it out

Hope you enjoyed it!