Chapter 1

I Found You

In 2003, Gikwang and Hyosung were in their mid-teens. Gikwang is 13 years-old and he is kind, handsome, likes Hyosung, and always takes care of Hyosung. Hyosung is 14 years-old, and she is kind, likes Gikwang and blind.

Gikwang and Hyosung was friend since they were four years-old, their parents are a very good friend and Gikwang and Hyosung always goes to the same school. And now they are in 8th grade and they go to Shinwa Intermediate School.

They always hang out and go to each other’s house and play with each other and help each other.

 

One day after school, they were walking home, they were facing each other and Gikwang was so nervous to say it and then he just said it

 

“Hyosung, will you go out with me” and Hyosung was waiting for that sentence for a long time and she said yes.

 

 

They’ve dated for 2 years and now they are high school sophomores. Half a year it was break Hyosung was sitting on the bench alone and Gikwang coming out of class and he was looking out the window and saw Hyosung sitting down on the bench alone, so Gikwang went out.

 

“What’s wrong Hyosung, why are you crying.”, then Hyosung turned around crying and hugged Gikwang and she said, “My mom said that we are going to move to a far city so I will not come to this school no more and I’m going to another school.”

 

“Why…Why are you moving to another city?” He sked. “Cause my parents can’t pay the rent so that’s why I’m moving”, said Hyosung. So Hyosung gave Gikwang a half of a heart the says their name on the side of it, so Gikwang has Hyosung’s half and Hyosung has Gikwang’s half.

 

The next day, Hyosung and her parents are going to go and they were halfway to the river and Gikwang was running and got to Hyosung’s house and there was no one home so he saw Hyosung’s next door neighbor and he ask him when did they go and the neighbor said that they left 5 min. ago so right now they are almost to the river, so Gikwang hurried up running as fast as he can and while he reached up to Hyosung,

 

Hyosung and them are already in the middle of the river so Gikwang was yelling out Hyosung’s name and while Hyosung and her parents reached on the other side Hyosung and Gikwang were crying, but Hyosung didn’t look back because she was too sad.

 

 

 

In 2012, Gikwang knows how to fight now and once there was this man and he was the richest man in Korea and Gikwang was a real good fighter so the guy wants Gikwang to be his bodyguard and he is also drives him to places.

 

Then one day, Gikwang was driving out going home, there was these gangsters that were trying to hurt a teenage girl, so Gikwang saw them trying to hurt her, Gikwang went out of the door and he was beating them up.

 

“ Are you all right.” He asked her. “Yes, thank you” said the teenage girl/

 

“Do you need a ride home or something.” “Okay”. So while Gikwang was driving, they were talking to each other and the teenage girl saw the necklace in the front mirror.

 

“Oh you that a cool necklace, can I look at it.” She asked. “Sure” said Gikwang, so Gikwang pulled over and trying to get the necklace off of the mirror and then she looking at it and then she saw a name that said Hyosung and she took hers off and connect them together and then she was crying and Gikwang said

 

“Excuse me miss, why are you crying.” and then she hurried wiped her tears off, put her necklace back in and said, “Nothing”. So they were talking again, “oh, I forgot to introduce myself I’m Sarah.” Said Sarah, “and I’m Gikwang.” “Nice to meet you Gikwang.” “You too Sarah.”     

 

A/N: Here's my first chapter. I hope you like it! Sorry if it was fast, but it's first time for me writing love story. Thank you for reading. I'll update soon :)