The surprise party

Happy Kyungsoo Day

Kai: Yah,palli!! Noe.. 

Kai pulled Sehun harshly as Sehun refused to helped him with the human size Pororo doll for D.O. Gosh,what's the hardest thing to do except for putting a freaking human sized doll onto someone's bed? Sehun lazily stepped into his room where shared with D.O and LuHan,and helped Kai to put doll on D.O's bed. Kai pushed a little the members present and put his huge present. He tucked in the doll with the blanket. Satisfied,Kai grinned like a little kid and began to ruffles Sehun's hair. Sehun scoffed seeing a happy Kai and walked to the kitchen where the food are. He checked on everything. On the other hand,Lay was busy frying Korean pancakes-after being tutored by Kai and Sehun. He was so focused that he didn't botherd to talk to the maknaes.

 

Sehun: Japchae(glass noodle),check! Jajangmyeon,check! Ttokbokki..*took a bite* yummy~ check! Coke,check! Sweet and sour pork.. hurmm,they didn't bought it?

Kai: I told you,the delivery boy will come in 10 minutes with spicy fried chicken.*taking a seat and took a bite of the ttokbokki*

Sehun: Yah,this is for D.O hyung's birthday,arasso? Make sure you left him and the members some.

Kai: Aish,this boy! Arasso. That's why I ordered an extra delivery for me. 

Sehun: What? Extra chicken for you?

Kai: Yepp.. You know me. Can't get my hands away from em'.

Sehun: You really did? Huh.. It's better than you gobbling the food for the party. Jakkammanyo,you'll pay it with your money,right? 

Kai: Relax,Sehun-ah. Suho hyung gave me his credit card to cover for the food expenses. See? *showing Suho's credit card*

 

Sehun gave him a devilish smile and clapped his hands like a retarded seal. He asked Kai to call and ordered 5 boxes of pizza. Kai nodded while laughing and do as Sehun said. -Aish,this silly maknaes- Sehun looks at Lay,worried that he's gonna get scolded. Instead of scolding them,he only rolled his eyes and give them his 'suit yourself,kiddo' look with naughty smile as well.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Kyungsoo: Hyung, are you doing this to me? This is not funny! Huhuu.. 

Suho: Mianhe,I really don't know how this door got stucked. LuHan-ah,Tao-ah,Kris-ah!! Palli here!

Xiumin: Waegurae? He got stucked,again?

Suho: De.. I told those three to watched over when I'm gone and guess what they did? They wandered off looking for ice-cream and left D.O alone in the practice room.

Chen: What?? D.O.. again?

 

The two males nodded in unison and tried to poked on the key hole. It's hopeless. D.O began crying as they could hear him sniffling. The first time D.O got stucked was during lunch. Unfortuntely,they don't have any spare key.They spent 2 hours to open the door as they failed to kick the door-resulting in Kris got limped for 3 days for trying to be hero. In the end,they call for the technician to fix the door. The leader scratched his head in confusion.

 

Suho: The door was fixed 2 weeks ago and how could it be broken again? Did you have anything to do with this?

Chen: Don't look at me. It's not my doing,hyung!

 

Somewhere beside the corner,LuHan,Tao and Kris are hiding and laughing at the scene. Kris was holding a small screwdriver. They're the one messing with the door and use 'going out to buy ice-cream' excuses to D.O. LuHan messaged Sehun about their evil plan A.

 

From:LuLu gege

To: Evil maknae:

Plan A-buying some time for the surprised party by trapping D.O[/]. What's plan B?

 

From: Evil Maknae

To: LuLu gege

Plan B is to make D.O suffers a little bit more. How about dumping him by the road?

 

From:LuLu gege

To: Evil Maknae

Yah! Are you nuts? It's his birthday! We already locked him here!  

 

From: Evil Maknae

To: LuLu gege

Just do it,hyung! Say to him that we're out of milk and cereals. Asked him to buy it at the grocery shop and when he's about to pay,asked the van to sent you guys here without him.Then,texted him that Tao suddenly had a stomach ache from eating lots of ice-cream. We need to stall him for you guys to hide with us all,in the dorm. Arasso?

 

From: LuLu gege

To: Evil Maknae

Gosh,you're evil but genius! Arasso.. =="

 

LuHan told Tao and Kris about the plan. They're laughing and nodded in agreement. Suddenly someone knocked Tao's head. The 3 boys are shocked and stand up instantly. Suho who was standing next to Ximin glare at the 3 boys with his hands on his waist-like a dad. The 3 boys quickly admit their plans and apologised for making D.O suffered. Suho examined their scared face and suddenly hugged them. They're confused because being bad deserves hug? Later on,the discovered that Suho hyung only pay for the foods but he was worried D.O would have the lamest birthday ever. By making evil plans,D.O would have the most memorable birthday ever.

Back at home,the 3 bored guys are watching Gag Concert when Baekhyun and Chanyeol got home from a little shopping. Joining them,Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who are in charged of balloons and crackers,blew the balloon using a portable helium tank. The derp Chanyeol grinned when he showed them the biggest cracker he found and a few cans of fake snow. Baekhyun only shook his head and continued to blow the balloon until the floor are fully covered with balloons.

Suddenly,Sehun got a call. It's LuHan! Sehun put the call on loudspeaker. LuHan told them that D.O are finally 'saved' from the stucked door. They're now on the way to proceed the next plan. D.O was already in the shop to find milk and cereals.At the same time,Tao acted like he's uneasy-to make his pain looked real.LuHan hanged up after a while. Baekhyun and the others giggle.Then,the moment of truth came. The van left before D.O's eyes and he was speechless..

 

Kyungsoo: What the.. ? They left me? On this special day,they left me here? To walk alone?

 

LuHan texted D.o just like what Sehun told him to. D.O nodded in silent,satisfied with the excuse since he saw Tao's acting pain. He walked alone with his hands carrying the milk and cereals. Humming a 'happy birthday' song alone. He didn't get birthday wishes even once from his Exo members. It's a lie if didn't felt hurt.But,he decided to let it passed,trying to understand that everyone was tired of busy schedules.

Once the others arrived at home,they quickly get into their position. Kai was getting ready with the cake in the room(he'll carry it to D.O >.<). Sehun stand next to the door where the switches are. After he's sure everyone was in place,he switched off the lights. 3 minutes later,the front door clicked. D.O open the door and saw the room was pitched black. I knew it. They're out having fun without me. He took off his shoes and walked slowly. Suddenly..

 

All: Saengil chuka hamnida.. saengil chuka hamnida~ uri sarangeun Do Kyungsoo-ssi,saengil chuka hamnida~

 

Sehun walked to him,hugged him tightly and asked him to blow the candles. Still shocked,D.O looked at everyone's face in the dim room using the light of the candles. Everyone was smiling at him and his eyes became teary all of the sudden. Kai looked worried when his favorite hyung suddenly cried.

 

Kai: Hyung,what's wrong?

Kyungsoo: I thought you all forgot about my birthday. 

 

Hearing his answer,everyone laugh heartily. Kai wiped his tear away and bring the cake closer. D.O smiled and close his eyes to make a wish. Then,he slowly open his eyes and blew the candles. Everyone clapped their hands and Sehun switched on the lights. Suho gave his favorite member a hug and apologised to him for letting the boys bullied him. Kyungsoo looked confuse by the sudden confession. Sehun stepped in front of him and told him everything about his plan. Kyungsoo's jaw dropped, and his already round eyes grew wider. He was about to knocked the youngest head when he dis his head-lock technique on Sehun. But,he suddenly let go of the youngest and peck his cheek.

 

Sehun: Ewwwww... what's that for,hyung?

Kyungsoo: A reward for giving me a memorable surprise birthday plan. I got a strange feelings when everything are getting way too much weirder starting with the door. I knew something was up.

Sehun: hehehe.. Glad you didn't  mad.

Suho:  He's not,but I am. It's a clever plan but you still gonna get a time out,young man.

Sehun: What? Hyung,wae??

Suho: For bullying someone older than you! The punishement for you is to clean the mess after the party ended. For now,let's get it started!

Chen put on the music loudly and everyone started to dance. Kai put the cake on the table and grabbed D.O by the waist. They started to dance while Sehun sat at the couch and ate pizza alone. LuHan approached him and stole a bite from the pizza on Sehun's hand.

Sehun: Hyung~

LuHan: What? You're not gonna share with me?

Sehun: Get your own slice,LuLu!

LuHan: Aww.. Is my baby hurt from being punished? *mocking Sehun with his doe eyes*

Sehun: I'm not your baby,LuLu. Why don't you dance with them and let me eat alone?

LuHan: Don't worry,I'll help you clean up later. hehee

 

LuHan smirked at the cute maknae's pout and peck his cheek. Sehun almost dropped his pizza but LuHan managed to catched it. He put it on the plate and dragged the dazed maknae to dance with him. The night went on well for everyone,well.. except for the evil-cute maknae cleaned the mess(with the help of LuHan) while everyone was asleep. D.O certainly slept soundly with his huge Pororo doll from Kai and a pair of mitten from Suho. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo everyone!

Yeahhh~ It's done! Eotte-yo(So how was it)? I hope everyone like it. It's been fun for me when I wrote this story.

It's exactly like what I expected and I really hope Kyungsoo oppa celebrate his birthday happily,with or without party. 

What's matter to me is his happiness and I know his happiness shown when he's with the members who always love him dearly. 

I wished I could sent a human sized Pororo doll to him.LOL,I'll make sure to do it in the future!

Happy birthday Kyungsoo oppa,may God bless you always,you'll have a joyful year,more fans are loving you,more acting offers and may your happiness be eternity. Saranghanda and saengil chuka hamnida oppa! xoxo  

 

-Yullie96,someone who wish could see him in person. <3