final

Everyday Routine (ANBCD)

I was finished fixing my uniform and now I'm cooking breakfast when suddenly L.joe shouted "~~~-ah!" "wae oppa?" I shouted back "come here" "arasso oppa" I finished cooking our breakfast "~~~-ah! ppali" I quickly went upstairs and went inside the room *OMO*

(A/N : fangirl moment..like seriously i imagined this part )

I just saw L.joe with his bed hair OMG "where were you?~" He pouted. I chuckled "I was downstairs making breakfast" I said while fixing his hair " what time is it?" He said while rubbing his eyes "umm..let's see..it's about..what?! 7:45?!" "oh,already?" "Yes and oppa ppali, we're late for school!!" I said while dragging him to the bathroom "~~~-ah , I'm a kingka,so I can go late" "nope you're going to school early" "I can ditch-" "Oh no you won't, go and take a bath now" I said "but-" "No but's or no kisses fo a week" "Nooooo~ you know I need your kisses everyday~"L.joe pouted " arasso"He went to the bathroom sadly *maybe I went to harsh on my punishment?*

    ~~~~~~~

I was downstairs eating breakfast when L.joe appeared"oh oppa you're done" I said while fixing his bangs.He nods. *ottoke!!!!! I made him sad if he went to school like his fangirls might kill me!!* "oppa" "wae?"His eyes went like O_o when I kissed him on th lips well on my mind it's supposed to be on the cheeks."ppali have breakfast so we can leave" I whispered to his ear.He began to smile and begin to eat his breakfast  

            ~~~~~~~~

"oppa ppali, we don't have much time" I nagged while going to the doorstep "arasso , just wait" He said while fixing his things "why didn't you fix those last night?" "because.."He said while catching up to me "because you were too busy staring at me?" I said" umm..yup"He grinned "sigh.aigoo let's go""arasso"

~~~~~~~~

"huff , we should go tomorrow early" "wae? we got 15 mins left before class starts" "because I need to review the tests all over"I said while walking to my class"bye.see you later at lunch" "shirreo"he whined "waeee" "because..."he leaned closer to my face"I need my goodbye kiss before I leave" "what?! yah! I gave you one earlier" "that one was a morning kiss this one.." He kissed me until we went out of breath "..is a goodbye kiss"He winked at me. I blushed. I quickly went inside the room and sit beside Niel "Well that was a long one" He smirked "Shut up" I covered my face."Yah ~~~-ah"Ricky,who was behind me said something that questioned me "Is that an everyday routine for you guys?" I smiled while thinking about what happened everyday " I'll take that as a yes" Niel said.The teacher went in the student went to their seats."Ricky-ah" "wae?" " yup, it's a everyday routine"