Sorry

Puppy love

"Oppa , this world really is amazing ! I can't imagine these modern stuff !" The amazed teenage girl observed the outside world from the train carefully as it moves like the speed of light . As much as she felt soo happy , but still , she felt rather guilty . Jieun turned her head to her right side , taking a quick glance of her silent boyfriend beside her since he was not responding to her words like he usually do . 

" Oppa , you're really handsome . I'm extremely lucky for having a boyfriend like you " Jieun tries her best in making him to talk when she knows that he's not that happy . Not Happy ? Why ? The surgery was succesfull and Jieun could finally see him and the world , but he's not happy ? Yes . 

" oppa , please tell me what are you thinking now . Maybe I could help you or something "  Her eyes is glued on Baekhyun who kept sighing . He's been surrounded by gloomy and dark sensation , its kinda scary . Then , he took a deep breathe before facing Jieun with his black and empty pair of eyes . Jieun could only sense something bad will happen . 

" It'll be great if you could pay the rest of my money back . My savings is - aish ! Its really a burden , REALLY ! I just waste my money for this . The gap with the old bills we knew is like - The earth to heaven !" He's adding something nonsense again .. But , Jieun kept being patient with his act . He's being all harsh and rude to her after the surgery finished hours ago . Did he regret doing this ? "I thought you worked so hard just for the surgery bills . But after I could finnaly could see you , why are you acting like you regret all of this . I don't know if you still love me or you don't . " She thought as her eyes were on Baekhyun's red ear . " Is he that mad?" 

All of sudden , her lips curled into a smile right before she reached for his hand . Did she forget all of these that fast ? I tell you , she's innocent . She's still a 19 year-old teenager with a kid's heart . Trust me , she won't even scold you if you ever broke something expensive . 

" Oppa , your hands are really soft ! I like your long , slender fingers ! " She happily grinned as she played with his index finger , poking it . Though , she did that only to be given  a bad respond . Baekhyun flinched , moving a few inches away from her while he made a disgust face followed by his rolling eyes . It pissed her off when he even acted like she's not his girlfriend . Everytime Jieun would make  a contact with him , he would brush her off before looking at the crowd . *Why would you apologize ? I'm your girlfriend !* She thought as her eyes were fixed onto  Baekhyun's every single movements . His head , goind up and down while his mouth mouthed 'sorry' . Seriously , those who witnessed them just now are also those teenagers ! None of them are adults ! They are more shameless . 

" Get out " Without any warning , he took her hands , dragging her outside , harshly when they reached their destination , Daejeon . Their hometown . The place where they met , they fall in love and became couples . Feeling dissapointed to Baekhyun is NO , she observed her surroundings . " So this is where I lived in .. Daejeon .. Its awesome !" She murmurs to herself as she let Baekhyun drags her body to nowhere , ignoring the folks who asked them questions . " Jieun ! So could you finally see ? Thank god !"     " So now , you're the sweet girl of Daejeon ! Not the blind girl anymore !"       " Jieun , If you want to , you can work in my boutiqe !"     They're so nice to her but she just can't reply back . Wanting to thank them and ask who they actually are , is sealed . She nearly shouted a 'thanks'  but then , a lump formed in the throath as she was dumped into the car . Wait . Its a taxi . 

" Oppa , what are you doing ?" She stopped Baekhyun's hands from closing the door . Her eyes is full of confusion . What is he doing? Where will she be heading ? Why did Baekhyun looked weird ? Looked weird ? She meant by 'he looked in a rush' . He frowns as she checks his wristwatch . 

" This taxi will send you home . If you don't know which one is your house , just ask the neighbour . Now would you excuse me-" He once again tried to close the door again but failed when Jieun holds it . " How about you ?" He wipes his sweat and looked to the left and right before telling her . " I'm going to see my friend " He then closed the door , signaling the driver to move on . Without turning back , he walked to a shop there , buying a bouquet of rose flowers . He definitely is busy ... She whispers as her body was twisted , trying to take a look at Baekhyun's back . And slowly , it dissapears from her sight . 

And thats the last time she got to see him . 

For your information , before she did that surgery , Baekhyun did bought her a phone . A simple one but it worth it . And ofcourse it only contained with his no.phone and the background of him . Day by day , he dissapeard without saying anything . Thats the first week of her being alone , trapped in her own empty house she never imagine . Her parents death which was a long time ago got missed by her . She missed her neve seen parents and Baekhyun . Until one day , she received a message from the unexpected Baekhyun . 

If you ever wonder why I didn't visit you past these weeks , is because I'm in London right now . I'm sorry , but I'm pursuing my studies here . So , please take care . love you - Baekhyun

How could he do this . Her heart shattered into million pieces . She's broken alright . But Hey , came to think of it , does he even loves her anymore ? I don't think so . So here it begins , her journey , alone in this huge world without someone to lean on . 

" There goes Baekhyun . Dissapear just like that , bringing along our broken promises " But Jieun , thats the past . Its from 2 years ago .. 

__________________________________________________________________________

" Miss , there's another custemer . From Incheon . Its a bunch of pink roses for her daughter's wedding ! Do we have that ?" A teenage girl popped out from the door , revealing herself with a ponytail and red cap .She looks really calm though everyone is in a total chaos . Her crooked eyebrows and cute genuine smile really make her look exactly as a maknae . The maknae of the workers there , stared at the small sized block on the table there , printed with 'Jieun' . The maknae then , awkwardly closed when she discovers her boss is on a phone , busy talking . While the 'boss' is holding the phone on her left hand , right hand , writing something and her eyes were glued onto the maknae worker's nametag . 'Yeon Jae' . 

Jieun ended the phone call with her hand is still writing something before returning to the maknae . " Bunch of pink roses ? Wow that's a lot .. Why , I think there are a bunch . Go and find them in our storage ! " She gave her a smile and Yeon Jae returned her sweet smile before banging the door close , continuiing her job leaving Jieun sighing heavily . " What a long day ... " JIeun grab the note pad and read the writings she just did a while ago . 

1 . Haejun's wedding flowers : 2 pile of white and yellow lilies . Bouquet of baby's beathe and orchids . (In process)

2. Unknown customer from Incheon : Bunch of pink roses for her daughter's wedding . ( In process too )

3. Mr . Wang's annivessary : Romantic Red Roses *decorated neatly ( Not yet starting )

She carefully placed the note pad onto the table once again , accompanied by a heavy sigh . Jieun lifted her head up , looking around her office . Its normal but why is it kinda cold . . . Oh wait .. It's almost winter .. Damn .. Her eyes which was on the laptop screen suddenly being fixed on her smartphone's screen . It vibrated , seconds ago . She grabbed her S3 , unlocking it , only to be greeted with a message unread . She reads it after tapping the name . All of sudden , she grinned before returning to her poker face . Jieun stood up , clearing her table after pressing the 'enter' key . She switched of her mac-pro , walking towards her hanged coat . After slidding her S3 into the coat's pocket , she's ready to go ! 

Jieun twisted the door knob gently and pulled it , exitting the room which is called the ' Boss Office' . She put on her fake smile as she saw her workers are rushing here and there , doing their job . It's almost Chirstmas and people would make a wedding or other events so the first thing they need is , high quality flowers . And they could orders them from the one and only flower boutiqe , owns by Jieun . High-quality , fresh , satisfying flowers can be founded there . She ship and imports them from all over the world . You can say she's a succesful young florist , and bussineswoman . 

Jieun walk a step further while clapping her hands , catching everyone's attention . All the workers stop walking and greeted her kindly . All of them liked her for being their boss . She's kind and fair . " I'm sorry guys but I have a bad news and a good one " Some of them got their mouth hangging , some frowns and some nods . Well , she understands that . " So , what do you like to hear first ?" JIeun spoke , only to be welcomed by a chaos situation again . The guys kept shouting ' bad ' And girls kept saying 'good' . She raised her hands up high , telling them to shut down since they got no specific answer yet . " I'll pick someone to answer it so calm down . You'll get to know it too " At the same time , she was pointing onto a girl . Its Yeon Jae . She hops in glee while the others smiled and stared at the maknae . " I'll pick the good news !" Her answers made the guys frowns . " Okay , so the good news is we have another customer . Its Mr. Wang from Itaewon , wanting a bouquet of rose . NEATLY decorated . Its for his annivessary . " Jieun smirked after seeing the others were complaining and stuff . " The bad news ?" A guy shouted from the crowd making them nodded in agreemnt . " The bad news is I'll be off for a while . I'll be meeting someone but don't worry , I'll hire one of your sunbae to keep an eye on you when I'm gone " This news made them frown too . 

" Since my workers are all hardworking , so I'mm going to trust you . Do your job well . Finish all 3 task and you're ready to go home . I'll be giving you part-time since its holiday" THAT made them jump in happiness . " BTW , the sunbae is ..... aha- Taehyun ! " The guy named Taehyun then saluted her before she continues her walk . 

The automatic sliding door opened , making her way out from the shop named 'Heavenly Scent' as she breathe the fresh cold air in Seoul . Jieun looked around admiring her surroundings which is covered with white snow . Couples are busy doing their lovey-dovey on the 1st December . Her fake smile is no longer on her fair face . It is now turns into a gloomy , expresionless and blank face of hers and thats the real her . Jieun continues her step , walking into a cafe nearby . She was shrouded by her nostalgia when she saw a little kid leading a girl , maybe the same age as he with her eyes blindfolded . It reminds her about Baekhyun . Is our love already ended ?      Have you cahnge ?       Do you stll remember me ? " A cup of ice americanno " The worker there were quite confused with her order . Its winter now but she still orders something freezing ? Without asking anything she made it . Jieun took her cup and payed for the  bills before walking out from the cafe . With her nose freezing , she took a sip  while checking on her phone , sending a message to someone . " Where are you " She tapped the 'send' thinggy on the screen and it dosen't last for a minute , then , a reply came . " In the middle . Oh and I brought a friend . Hope you wouldn't mind  " What it meant about 'in the middle' is about the park which was located in the middle of Seoul city . 

With empty feelings , she walked there . Thankfully It was not that far from the spot she was located . Maybe only a few meters away . And without her knowing , she finished her ice americanno with only 'oneshot' . Feeling blank , she threw the empty cup into the bin and kept walking into the park . 

Her eyes wanders everywhere to find him but there's no sign of him . Jieun walks closer towards the fountain there and discovers a familiar guy . No . Two familiar guy . Its really familiar .. Her orbs expands as she saw and angel . He's so handsome as usual . Jieun walks closer to them and the person she was focusing on is only one and only , " Baekhyun ....." 

Baekhyun's POV

Me and my best man really had a fun time chatting . He told me that his girlfriend is coming so I was like , Okay . HE wanted to introduce her as well . I don't really mind . I heard she was soo beautiful and she's also the owner of the 'Heavenly Scent' Flower Shop over there . She must be rich . Just then , someone came into my sight when my best man pointed her . I trailed his finger and discover her . Her . She's his girlfriend .? No way ... Really . I can't take my eyes off her . I was too mesmerized onto her beauty . She looks more beautifl than ever . Especially when I haven't seen her for so long . I can't wait for her to come to me and greet me like she usually do . " Oppa .." I miss her doing that and I wan't her to say it now . I looked at her as she came closer ... closer ... and - I opened my mouth wanting to say something " Jieun ....." I stopped . Did she even see me ? Did she went blind again ? Lee Jieun , she just went pass me without saying anything . 

End of POV 

They were only a few inches away and Jieun didn't even bother to look at him . She just walk pass by him to the other guy . " Jieun ..." She closed her eyes tightly wanting this to be a dream . Jieun hugged the guy tightly , snuggling her face into his warm coat , filling his scent in her lungs . " Kai , I miss you "  And there , she opens her eyes slowly , releasing Kai from her grip and stared at the guy infront of her as Kai pats her head gently . 

" Baekhyun , meet my girlfriend , Lee Jieun  . And Jieun-ee , meet my best buddy , Byun Baekhyun . I hope you two could get along like I do " He brightly said while his hands were reaching for Jieun's locking it with his . Meanwhile Baekhyun , he's falling deeper into the earth as he saw that . His ex-girlfriend ... " Jieun-ee , he has lots of girlfriends you know ?" Kai laughed happily as he looked at Baekhyun . He looked dead . Baekhyun stared at Jieun who was staring at him as well . Her eyes is lifeless after hearing Kai . His face has gone pale  . 

" Hello there Byun Baekhyun . Nice to meet you " She said slowly . Trust me , she's about to cry . 

" Jieun-ah . I'm sorry . Really really sorry " 

Done !!! Woot !! I'm sorry that you want a happy ending but I liked this way more ! Really sorry but kept waiting for my next update for Believe it or not ;) Love u ~~~~ BTW , Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing ~~ Happy Birthday to Kyungie again !! ^o^