Final

Don't Go

"Appa ~ ~ ~"


A six years old little boy, with a drink bottle around his neck runs approaching a red haired man who just get out of his white car. The man spreads his arm, waiting his son to hugs him. That cute little boy hugs him tightly and put his arm around’s his daddy’s neck.


"Sehunnie ~ how was your day at school?" Than man named Joonmyeon, releases their hug.


"Exciting as usual, Appa!” Sehun grins. “Appa, why do you came early? "  


"Because today there is no meeting in the office so I can come early to pick you up" he said, rubbing his son’s brown hair. "So, where are we going now?"


"I wanna buy bubble tea" he said with a cute expression


"Don’t give me your aegyo, your cuteness could kill appa" Joonmyeon pinches Sehun’s cheek. "Let's go buy bubble tea~"

 

At the bubble tea shop

 

"Appa, tomorrow is umma’s birthday, right?" Sehun asks while chewing the pearls.


"Yes, you’re right. We’re going to meet her tomorrow. Are you excited, hm ?”

 

“Yehet! I miss Umma sooooo much!”

 

“I miss her too, Hun”

 

“Appa, we should buy gift for Umma, then.”

 

“Of course, we have to prepare our gift for her” Joonmyeon chuckles.


The next day ..

 
"Sehunnie ~ are you ready?" Joonmyeon calls Sehun while tidying his clothes in front of mirror.

 

"I’m ready, Appa" Sehun comes from his room and enters Joonmyeon’s room, wearing blue jeans which paired with a black hoodie, holding a pink rose on his hand.He sits down on Joonmyeon’s bed, watching his Appa.
 

"Appa, you're really handsome" Sehun grins showing off his teeth
 

"Of course, both of us are handsome. The only one that’s beautiful in our house is your Umma, Hun” Joonmyeon approaches Sehun and pats his head. “nice gift, Hun”
 

"Appa, where’s your gift for umma? "
 

Joonmyeon smiles then showing a pink bouquet to Sehun “This is a gift from Appa for Umma"
 

"Let's go, Appa. I can’t wait to meet Umma"
 

"Let's go!" Joonmyun holds Sehun’s hand and get in to their car.

***
 

"Umma ~ ~" Sehun hugs and kiss his Umma’s gravestone, Do Kyungsoo. Then he puts a pink flower that he brings in front of his Umma’s grave.
 

"Baby, Happy Birthday" Joonmyeon put a bouquet of flowers in front of Kyungsoo’s grave.
 

"Umma, Happy Birthday! Sehun really love Umma and Appa " Sehun puts his head on the top of his Umma’s gravestone. "Umma do you know? Two weeks ago Appa bought recipe books and cook delicious food for me. But it’s not as good as your cook, Umma” Sehun chuckles teasing his Appa.
 

Joonmyeon chuckles hearing his son’s words, then tears forming in the corner of his eyes. Suddenly remember the way Kyungsoo take care of him and their son’s health by making healthy and delicious food everyday. He wants to hug Kyungsoo so bad, but he know that he can’t do that anymore.
 

"Um .. Baby .. " Joonmyeon rubs his wife’s gravestone. "Happy Birthday Baby, me and Sehun bring gifts for you, pink flowers. You like pink so much, right?” Joonmyeon lift his head up and hold his tears. “I bought it from flower shop,  Sehun pick it from a small garden in our backyard. Did you know? Since you’re gone, he bought flower seeds and planted pink roses in our backyard. He said that we can feel your presence by looking at our small garden”

 

Joonmyeon can’t hold his tears anymore. He shed his tear over Kyungsoo’s gravestone.
 

"Ne Umma, our backyard is very beautiful now, you have to see it"  Sehun puts his right hand on Joonmyeon’s shoulder and lean his head. He’s humming a song that was created by his mom, with slightly changed lyrics.
 

"Appa don’t cry, tonight"


Joonmyeon cries like a baby while hugging Kyungsoo’s gravestone. Little Sehun rubs his father’s back gently. Sehun doesn’t cry, because he was inherited his mom’s genes, he’s strong and won’t cry easily. Joonmyeon is opposite to Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon will cry easily because he has sensitive heart.

 

 

* Flashback 2 years ago *
 

"Mr.Kim, your wife is miscarriage and she lost a lot of blood. We don’t have much blood stock in our hospital. We’ve contacted other hospital and the’ll be here in about two hours. I hope your wife can survive”

 

“Doctor, please do your best for my wife, please save her"


“We’ll do our best” The doctor nodded and left Joonmyeon alone in front ICU. He went inside and met his wife who was lying.


"Baby ~" Joonmyeon sit and hold her hand.
 

"Do not worry, I'm fine" Kyungsoo smiled and assured him that he would be fine. Her red lips so pale now.
 

"How can I not worry see you suffering like this?" Joonmyeon started crying
 

"Hey, don’t cry. Do you know? You look so ugly when you cry " Kyungsoo laughed weakly and holding his face with both hands. "Whatever will happens, I'll always love you and Sehun. You two are the most precious man in my life, beside my father " Kyungsoo smiled and looked in his eyes.
 

Joonmyeon then kissed her lips gently. Kyungsoo closed his eyes enjoying the kiss from her husband, but Joonmyeon feel weird because he didn’t get a response from Kyungsoo. Joonmyeon slowly shook her body but she still didn’t move. He pressed a button to call a doctor.

Doctor come in a minute and checked Kyungsoo’s weak body.

He checked her pulse that is no longer beating.

"I’m so sorry, Mr.Kim. Your wife has gone" There’s sadness in his eyes.

"ANDWAEEE!! Wake up, Kyungsoo! Wake up " Joonmyeon still shook her cold body and he cried in the arms of his wife. "Why did you leave me and Sehun? "Joonmyeon cried until her tears make Kyungsoo’s clothes wet.

I Love you!
Even when I shout out your name, why can not you answer me?

I could not even tell you good bye.
Do not go.How can you leave me?
What can I do by myself?

Please do not leave me.

 

A few minutes later, Jongin, Joonmyeon’s little brother came with Sehun. Sehun approached his appa and Joonmyeon carried him into his lap.

 

"Appa, Appa, why are you crying?" Sehun blink his eyes.
 

"Appa, why Umma still sleeping?"

 

“Umma, wake up, Sehun is here” Sehun tugs his Mom’s clothes

 

"Umma, I got 1st place in singing contest at school today, you have to see my trophy, Uncle Jongin put my trophy beside yours” Sehun said happily.

 

“Umma, come back home quickly, I miss sleep beside Umma”

 

"Sehunnie, your umma already in heaven" Joonmyeon cried loudly and hugged Sehun.

 

Sehun still confused. He didn’t understand what’s happened with his mom.


"Heaven?  Where is it, Appa?"

Heaven By FT Island

Your white dress is blindingly beautiful.

So is that ring I put it on your fingeron your way.

I had promised

that I'll only love you forever

that I'll only protect you.

But why are you leaving me?

 

I Love you!

Even when I shout out your name,why can't you answer me?

I couldn't even tell you good bye.

Don't go.How can you leave me?

What can I do by myself?

Please don't leave me.

 

Is this rainyour tear that you shed on your way?

Is this windyour long sigh?

My life is..My love is..Only you.

No one but you

But why are you leaving me, you awful person?

 

I Love you!

Even when I shout out your name,why can't you answer me?

I couldn't even tell you good bye.

Don't go.How can you leave me?

What can I do by myself?

Please don't leave me.

 

Your smiling picturelooks really sad today.

I embrace you in my arms.

 

I am sorry

that I let you leave by yourself like this.

that I just remain here.

I miss you like crazy.

 

I love you.

Please be happy in Heaven.

Please wait for me up there.

Until the day I follow you,

 

Good bye~