Chapter 1

L'amour Est Aveugle (love is blind)

He walked through the subways, hands in his pockets and whistling a tune.
The subway amused him, seeing different people wander around and going to god knows where, the zooming train that come and go.
He just sit there on the bench, watching people pass by him.

There's a lot of things going on here sometimes, you now street performers and all.
Like what he always said these things amuse him, sometimes he thinks he should just be one of the homeless people and just live here.

Here he found his happiness, and one part of his happiness is the boy who sang those sad ballads, He doesn't know if its the song, or the attractive mellow voice of the singer.

 

As he walk past some strangers he hears a familiar voice that sends shiver down his spine, following the sound he found the source surrounded by amazed people tossing some coins in the basket beside him.

After the crowed calmed down and slowly leave one by one he stood there clapping and sly smile drawn. He probably knows he looks like an idiot right now, Jongin saw the boy frowning but a smile formed after, big doe-eye turned into crescents and plump lips formed a heart.
Jongin thinks this boy is the epitome of beauty, he stretched out his hand and introduced himself.

"Hi, uhmm... my name is Kai,.... errrr..I like your voice, Its beautiful." he sad and rubbed the back of his nape.

"Thanks uhm...Kai, My name is Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." the boy smiled.

But Jongin noticed the boy is not looking at him straight.  He pouted and sighed. He heard the boy laughed. and yeah It's more beautiful than his voice!
Jongin rose an eyebrow with a small smile on his lips. "Uhmm... Would you like to come with me?" Kyungsoo smiled but looks confused about the offer so Jongin continued "You know for some....coffee?" The asked boy smiled and nod "Sure, Kai!"

Then Jongin smiled 'til he cannot see anymore he was very happy that Kyungsoo accepted his offer. Even though It was their first meeting everything went smooth. No awkwardness and weird happening.
Except for Kyungsoo though  who sometimes trip on his own two feet Jongin didn't mind and just shrugged it off.

He just held Kyungsoo's hand as they walk past hundred of people. They might be eyeing them or whatever. He doesn't care anyways.
They arrived at a small cafe just a few blocks from the subway.   He ordered them drinks and had a small chat.

They talked like they were friends for a long time and just needed some catching up to do. They're being casual with each other.
Sometimes Jongin will slip a joke throughout their conversation and Kyungsoo laugh whole-heartedly.
After they finished their coffee and they ran out of subjects to talk about they  ended their getting-to-know 'date'.

"Thanks So, I enjoyed being with you today~" Jongin cooed his smile reaching his eyes again.
"Me too Kai~" Kyungsoo smiled back. lips forming a heart shape. Jongin loved it.
"Uhm... do you want me to bring you home or... you're going yourself?"
"If it's okay with you....Yes, but I guess you have a lot things to do, So I rather not bo--." Kyungsoo said a small smile drawn on his face.
"No no no no no. It's okay Soo-ah~ I don't have anything to at all. And I insist." Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo's hand immediately and called out a cab. Before the latter can protest he was inside the cab and Jongin asking about his address, he handed out a piece of paper to the driver and the ride started. He felt that Jongin's hand are still intact with his. He tried to remove it but Jongin simply squeezed his hand lightly, he never complained again.

 

It felt like an hour when they arrived. Kyungsoo wants to complain to the driver that he should slowed down but that'll be embarrassing to Kai. Because duh! That'll be too obvious that he wants Kai's company!
Jongin accompanied him in front of his apartment door, still holding his hands Kyungsoo smiled.
"Thank you very much Kai-ssi."
"It's okay Soo-ah. And thank you too"
Before Kyungsoo ask about what he is thankful of he felt a peck on his left cheek. Blood rushed up turning his face a light shade of red.
And he hears Kai chuckle.
"Bye Kyungsoo-ah~. Oh and by the way my real name is Jongin. Kim Jongin!" the said boy shouted through the apartment’s hallway loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear.

 

He fumbled for his key in his pocket. And rushed inside he showered changed his close and anything he does on his normal routine.
He walk to his living room and  bumped on his sofa, he hissed because it ing hurts probably his little toe has a bruise now. He limped to sit on his sofa and a radio just beside the sofa with a little table to support it.
He was very happy today, meeting Kai or should I say Jongin is very delightful! he made a new friend.

Then he remembered Jongin kissed him on the cheek. Thinking of it again made him blush, he imagined it and there he was smiling like an idiot and giggling like a little girl.

If he could just see Jongin.... like literally.


A/N: So first  chapter! yay! waddaya think? :3 Sorry for some grammatical errors and spelling I’ll edit this later~ thank you~

*EDITED