Final

Untitled

The halls of the school were aready rather loud but when that one laughter rang loud a smile crept up on your lips and you turned towards the other side of the hall. It was a aughter that was hard to forget or get annoyed with, at least for you. 

You watched the boy who laughed loudly and at the same time tried to say something walked towards where you were and you looked at him and his friends from where you stood at your locker. 

He had light brown hair and happiness was evident on his face. His name was Dongsung and he was in the same class as your friends Hyunho and Heeyeon whom you had known since middle school. Then in high school you had gotten into another class and the two of them managed to stay in the same class. 

You were still friends with them and in fact you kind of knew Dongsung. But you didn't really know him. Like sure you had met him and talked to him - more like he talked to you - a few times. 

But always when you were to hang out together Hyunho and Heeyeon never invited him along. It kind of felt a bit odd that they didn't invite him along since he almost was a part of the group now. 

Hyunho, Heeyeon and Dongsung arrived at your locker. "Hi Paula" Dongsung said to you with that big smile on his lips and you smiled and looked down at the ground a little while you closed the locker. 

"Hi Dongsung" you said quietly and a looked at him. You noticed how he bit down on the side of his bottom lip while he smiled. 

"Paula, you're still up for movies at my place?" Hyunho asked and looked at you while he closed his locker that was beside you and you looked over to him and nodded while readjusting your backpack and the four of you started walking out from school. 

Dongsung walked beside you and Heeyeon on your other side and Hyunho was on the other side of Dongsung. "Are you coming to Hyunho's place too?" you asked and looked at Dongsung, he looked at you and then turned to Hyunho who looked at him. 

"I don't know..." he started and looked back at you. "Can I?" he asked you and you glanced over at Heeyeon who gave a small nod and then you glanced over at Hyunho who just shrugged. 

"Of course" you said as you looked up at him and he smiled back and you blushed a bit and looked down at th ground. Heeyeon pushed you a bit with her elbow and you looked at her and she smiled and you blushed and shoved her a bit and she laughed and so did you and soon enough the both of you were laughing and holding onto each other. 

Hyunho and Dongsung looked at the both of you as they didn't understand why you were laughing so hard. Soon enough you camed down and were on your way towards Hyunho's house again. 

The four of you got installed in his house, you had taken a trip past Dongsung's house and he had changed out of his school uniform and into more comfortable clothing, a pair of black loose pants and a gray sweater and on his head he wore a cap. 

You and Heeyeon changed at Hyunho in his room and you changed into a pair of loose grey sweats and a loose white tank top with a light blue sweater over before you walked down stairs with Heeyeon and you made your way into the kitchen where Dongsung and Hyunho were standing. 

"Hyunho is ordering food" Dongsung told you and you nodded as you leaned on the table and Hyunho hung up. 

"Food is here in fifteen minutes" he said and you nodded. Together you started putting snacks and candy in bowls and bringing out to the living room and brought out drinks. Starting the first movie while waiting for the food to arrive and when it arrived you all dug in. 

The day ended with having watched four or five movies - you couldn't remember ho many anymore - and a lot of food. Heeyeon left at ten because she had a curfew but you stayed a bit longer with Hyunho and Dongsung. 

At eleven you yawned and looked over at the clock before standing up and stretching. "I have to go" you said and Dongsung stood up too. 

"I'll walk you home" he said and you nodded as a blush crept up your cheeks and Hyunho followed you two to the door. Dongsung and you said by to Hyunho befre walking down the street together. 

You two started talking to each other, today was in fact the most you had ever spoken to him and you felt comfortable around him.

Walking down the street the two were now joking around and his loud laughter was echoing and you couldn't help the smile on your face. 

You stopped outside your house and turned to face him. "Thanks for walking me home Dongsung" you said and he smiled. "Well... I'll be going" you said and turned around and walked up to your house. When you took your first step on the stairs he called you name again and you turned. 

When you turned you came face to face wth him and he cupped your face in his hands and kissed you. Your eyes widened slightly and then you relaxed and answered his kiss as you closed your eyes. His hands made their way to your neck and the other to your waist and your own hands made their way to wrap around his neck. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer all the while your lips were pressed against each others and moved together. 

You broke away after a minute and buried your now red face in his shoulder and he let out a chuckle as he held you against him with a smile on his face. You then slowly pulled away and kept your eyes on the ground. 

"Good night Paula" Dongsung said and looked at you and you nodded, scared to show him your flushing face. 

"Good night Dongsung" you managed to say and heard him chuckle. He leaned down and pressed his lips against your cheek in a short kiss before backing away and leaving your house and you looked up to see him looking back at you. He raised his hand and waved and you swallowed har before waving back and then quickly turning and going inside the house and closing the door. 

When you got to your room you silently closed your door, to not wake up your parents. Then you laid down on your bed and hugged your pillow. You brought your fingers touched your lips softly and you replayed the kiss. 

His lips had been so soft against yours and tasted so sweet. You let out a giggle before rolling over and laying on your bed. You sighed and then snuggled down under the covers and drifted off to sleep.