You Have a Message.

Just Another Message.
                                                 
 
 
 
 
 
You Have a Message
 
Fei 's life was normal until a certain event happened in your life. But she was not aware of the change until a couple of years later.
 
Blanca was late and I was in front of his computer trying to study . He could not concentrate , one of her friends had recommended a website for people to chat . Fei had come with the intention of finding some Korean and talk to him. As in those days Korean guys were so Popular that even she had with her friends prescenciado a concert given by a group of guys in their ciudad.Estaba like, but only appeared Chinese girls who had the same idea as her. Set the minimum even link with South Korea and Kpop . The idea seemed reasonable at first but now began to repent. Do not want to seem obsessed , but his curiosity about people of that country, and especially to a boy his age was great to be ignored .
 
He returned his gaze to the book Music .
 
"Performing an essay on the earlier Classical Waltz" .
 
The exercise was not too difficult, but Fei could not put his mind to work to develop it. Lately his life was a mess of things , fights with parents , problems at school , exams, dance practices , their continuous outputs with his dance group out of town , her part- time, raise money for an upcoming concert and again fights with their parents.
 
Fei sighed and shot once more the pencil on notebook .
 
The unmistakable sound of "pop" of a message in the chat that her friend had recommended him to get his attention again . Fei mentally prayed that no other teenager out more with his own intentions.
 
"Hello " read a simple message on the screen. On the left , a smaller photo of a young asian, black hair and fair skin box . I had confused him a picture instead of the webcam connected , but many did when they had no camera , so I decided not to care , after all only talk to him for a while , I wanted to ask about your country and maybe be friends. Everything else was out of his mind.
 
"Hello" said Fei smiled , waved his hand to the man on the other side see your greeting.
 
"Where you come from? " Wrote the young Asian .
 
"China, and you? "
 
"Korea .... Wath's your name ? "
 
" Wang Fei Fei Fei Sorry is better and you? "
 
" My name is Jaejoong "
 
After that Fei did not return to take your notebook music all night. I talk to this man for hours , exchanged e- mail addresses , and an occasional photo.
 
He had a good grade on that test and that caused more fights with their parents. They did not understand her, and she could not understand them.
 
Years passed . Fei never stopped talking to Jaejoong, his Korean friend. Looking forward to your responses every day , and over time the cravings were transformed into something she could not define .
Jaejoong knew all of Fei from your favorite food to the saddest memories of his life , also she knew a lot about Jaejoong, for example, that he had quarreled with two of his friends, he loved his job and lived alone in a huge house. But there were things she did not know because he avoided talking about it. Fei did not know what the job of Jaejoong , but he was passionate about , did not know the name of your friends, but if all the things they had done the last time, and so the list grew and grew.
 
She tried not to feel hurt , it was reasonable not completely trust someone that you know just chat , even when talking llevasen many years. But the fact is that if I trusted JaeJoong Fei , and although I knew he was hiding downplay things , he was her friend and rock that had supported all the times you had problems over the years , he who advise was when he made his first foray romantic , he gave words of encouragement when he left the home of his parents one night in which they discussed their terrible faults. He had never felt so torn as abandonment that night which was his home for years , it was Jaejoong who advise and support. She also advised him when he had problems , often shared their pain, their frustrations and their happiness above all , because Fei smiled every time he told him how happy I was , even if it was another woman .
 
One day Jaejoong wrote telling him about his new girlfriend. Fei felt his heart explode, but stand the pain. There is a possibility that never knew him , or at last she managed to forget his infatuation and you continue being just friends. She smiled at him, many times he had told her about women in his life . Jae had a long list of girlfriends through the years, but this was the first time he spoke of love in their messages.
 
Of course Fei had also had boyfriends , but stopped them when he realized they all had a similar with her Asian friend. She was terrible and deeply in love with the impossible.
 
" Today, my girlfriend called me while I was at work, he could not answer and she got mad , now not talking to me Why are women so complicated ? I was just working!
Help me choose a ring in the online catalog of jewelry I sent you last time?
The last time I stopped being angry when I gave her a pair of earrings . Please help me , you know tastes more girls than me. "
 
Fei sigh reading this message, recent months had swallowed the words against Jae 's girlfriend , the woman always got angry and argued by the smallest things . He wrote a expressing displeasure against the woman , but then I erase it , your friend does not need to be told what was wrong with his girlfriend , probably if you would stop talking to the message. Instead he wrote advising him to send messages or call several times a day so you do not get angry for their silence, then he suggested a ring catalog.
 
Two weeks later, received a letter Fei gave him a scholarship to study abroad . It was a dance program for one year where you could go to any college within a list of countries where the program operated. Fei scream, jump, ran and kept screaming when she saw South Korea within the countries they could go.
 
" Jae , today I received the best news , go to Korea for a year to study danceIs not it fantastic ! I am very excited . Before traveling must prepare to live abroad and I do some language courses . If I pass all the tests will be in Korea in the summer. At last we will know ! "
 
His friend takes me three days to respond , he had never taken so long , Fei felt unsure of her reaction.
"Hi, I congratulate you on the dance scholarship , I am happy to come to Korea. I'm sorry I slow to respond , but has an explanation.
 
Two days to finish it was my girlfriend does. She had begun to overwhelm me with his increasingly jealous and discussions. I realized she was not the person I was looking for . It was too superficial, plus discover the cheating , I do not really care about , for months I do not feel anything for her. So di terminate our relationship. Of course she tried to blackmail me , but eventually I gave up.
 
Now I just hope I get to Korea soon , there are many things I want to show you , you must visit historic sites and go to a couple of local traditional food that I'm sure you liked .
 
I'll be the envy of all my friends when they see how beautiful China is my friend . "
 
That message made ​​Fei hopes and feel much more confident in herself , smiled every day and went in all courses and tests I had. Every day he came home and waited anxiously Jae messages hoping that some say, " I 've realized that I'm in love with a friend who is across the world, your "
 
But during the months of waiting for travel that message never came , and Fei began to feel that Jae increasingly moved away from it. Messages increasingly took longer to be answered and the content of those was scarce . He began to think that his friend had lost interest in her. That the discouragement .
Fei was very confused , one day he told her she was anxious to see her and another who was too busy to accompany her sightseeing . As much as I wanted to understand their behavior, did not get any response.
 
He arrived in South Korea on a Wednesday summer . Jae was supposed to go to the airport to pick but this never came. She waited for hours , eager to explore the new country and at last meet his friend. People stared as they passed her on the airport , several people had approached asking if he was lost. Jae Fei not appeared and had to travel alone to the big city.
 
He came to the house of his new family in korea after six hours of landing flight. The Kim family was concerned , had called the airport and were about to also call the police if not appeared . Mrs. Kim was very sweet and attentive , showed him his room with a friendly smile , explaining the few house rules , then sat down to dinner with them. Mr. Kim was a man with a ready smile and honest heart . Jia , most 24 year old daughter was shy and dreamy , loved kpop like Blanca alone speaking of them showed off all her enthusiastic personality . Jackson , the youngest son of 19, was the true copy of his father, with the same smile and warm heart of innocence.
 
Fei quickly learned to deal with his new family , they had strict rules to follow , schedules and duties to comply , but were no different from other families , it was just a tradition and cultures.
 
" Jae , are you okay ? Arrive Korea a week ago and I have not had any news of you . I guess you were busy and you could not get me to the airport , do not worry about getting home I knew my Korean family smoothly.
Why you have not answered my other posts ? I think maybe you are lost or put the wrong mail address . So I write this again.
I miss you even want you to teach me Korean as promised. In college I do well , but I still have no friends, there are two other girls in the program with me but they have their own agenda to fulfill.
Please respond when you have time.
Fei Fei . "
 
A month passed and your message went unanswered , one of the girls program advised to stop waiting, perhaps cheated all the time and was not who he claimed to be , so now was as elusive . Fei would not hesitate but started to do so. It made his heart ache even more. She had a number of very strong feelings for his friend Jaejoong.
 
-Go to a concert Jia excited , her sister - in Korea we cry ! .
 
-What!
 
- You go to a concert , a friend gave me two tickets we , the concert is this Friday ,it's great!
 
Fei smiled , and was a month and a half in Korea , and had not yet had the opportunity to go to a concert .
 
- What are tickets ? And to whom shall we go and see ? - I could barely contain his emotions , his eyes open wide with surprise in his chest and the heart was beating so hard as the beat of a drum .
 
- We will be in the front seats , very close to the stage ,and it's a concert by Kim Jaejoong !
 
Fei scream so loud that Mrs. Kim, her host mom , got scared and ran to see what happened.
 
That Friday was one of the best days in your life. Fei could swear I saw one of their favorite idols look into his eyes while singing , she was so close to the stage , so close to him that hyperventilated from the beginning to the end. And his eyes at the end of the last song , seeing , recognizing almost as if they had seen many times before. Fei had a silly smile for days. Only the lack of response from his friend shadowed her joy.
 
After that concert came many more . Her host sister accompanied her in every one of them, I saw Super Junior, TVXQ , Wonder Girls and all groups he could. Unfortunately, your sister could not accompany her on all her adventures , Jia was in college and studying most of the day.
 
Fei decided to start visiting the major sights of Seoul starting with the Gyeongbokgung palace.
That day another household sends his friend promising would be the last . He explained that despite never having seen his face more than a few photos, all those things we had talked in recent years had shown him an interesting , intelligent, warm person and especially a person that she he had come to like a lot, perhaps more than they should . I counted about their fears and that idea that had been her friend exchange , he said he was aware that perhaps he had deceived all this time, maybe he was not who he claimed to be, but that did not matter , she was his friend , and trusted him. Finally he asked her to join her at the Gyeongbokgung palace , wait until four in the afternoon at the entrance, and if for some reason did not want to meet her, then do not stop being friends for chat , because for her , he was someone precious in your life.
 
He did not come.
 
Fei wait at the entrance until four and then to five, and six, until they closed the palace. Did you mourn . Way quietly to the bus stop a few feet away , just the sound of a rowdy crowd her out of her thoughts.
 
JAEJOONG ! HERO ! OPPA !
 
_Ella Raised his head with curiosity, but a stab of pain in his chest stung with increasing insistence not approach . Not even know that one of his favorite singers were near her out of her thoughts and pain. I take the bus without even turning around to admire the crowd that seemed to get closer and closer to it.
That night I shed all the tears that had accumulated by his impossible love for the incomprehension of his parents, his luck , by friends who had abandoned over time, and the permanent loss of Jaejoong.
 
It was two weeks later , one day visiting a temple with her ​​fellow exchange , he received the first of a series of strange messages.
 
" To your right is the bathroom "
 
At first he thought it was sending one of his companions to note that it takes when it announced it would go to the bathroom, but then , when I thanked both denied having done so.
Astonished call the number of the message to ask who he was, but had no response.
 
The next time was two days later when he walked alone through the market of Seoul.
 
"Be careful with your purse "
 
Fei immediately alarmed and took her purse in front of her holding it tightly, I look everywhere looking for some familiar face in an attempt to identify the author of the messages, but only noticed a man too close to her with suspicious eyes , inwardly thanked the alert message and walked away from the crowd.
 
The days went by and the messages always came at opportune times . Fei thanked goodwill, but was tired of anonymity, wanted to know who he was and why he did it, and above all, wanted to let her follow you everywhere. Beginning to feel paranoid , to the point that he turned his head up everywhere in the bathroom when showering . He was harassed and worried. In his mind struggled with the urge to report harassment or continue thanking the person for help .
 
But how could one be sure that helped ? Why was ? Why warned him when he was in danger and did not approach for help ? What did it ? Why spying ? Could you see what he did inside his home hostess too? Could see her entering the bathroom ?
 
When changing clothes ?
 
There were so many questions and doubts that she did not know what to do, I was confused and increasingly irritated by the whole situation.
 
" Who are you ? " Wrote a Friday midnight .
 
" Who do you think that I am ? " Responded .
 
"I have no idea why you want me to say ? Why do not I see you? "
 
"It's much better for you if you never know who I am"
 
" Why? "
 
" For your safety "
 
" Tell me then why you do, or as I know "
 
" Why I do what I can not say now , and I've known you for many years"
 
" And I know you ? "
 
" Not as much as you think you , but more than anyone else "
 
Fei had a suspicion in his mind, that the author of those messages was his missing friend Jaejoong
One day I was shopping in one of the great shopping streets when his cell phone vibrated announcing a message.
 
"How much you think buy ? Already have many bags and he's getting dark . "
 
He clenched his lips angrily . What did it matter if you spent all your money buying ? I was tired of those anonymous interventions , you tired of being treated as if she knew not defend himself , he closed his eyes trying to hold back the anger that dominated and kept walking while writing a response expressing all its fury.
 
"Stop harassing me ! "
 
"Sorry , I just wanna take care of you "
 
_ Sigh , had meant many things , had wanted to insult him , hurt him , telling him he was a coward for not being alone speak for messages, but his apology had melted his heart. Yet still upset, she was almost sure that the car was Jaejoong messages and did not understand why they hid .
 
" Who are you? "
 
" A friend"
 
" I just had a friend in my life but let me"
 
" Maybe you did not want to leave "
 
" That you do not know "
 
" I know more than you imagine "
 
"Who are you "
 
" I told you , a friend"
 
" JaeJoong ? "
 
Fei bit her lip nervously , had repented just send the message and with the passage of minutes repentance grew. She stood in a corner waiting for a response , after ten minutes still no response came . I look at all sides thought that perhaps he was there, among the crowd of the street looking at her , watching in silence and torn between leaving your message or respond to uncertainty as so often .
 
Suddenly the phone vibrated in her hand , raised it slowly to Fei have it in front of her . The tone of "you have a message , you have a message ( 8)" which had before seemed soft , now I listen too loud, too loud .
 
"Si"
 
It was all the message said . I miss the breath and his chest became a festival of drums reverberated in his ears. The head was disconnected from his body, could not think of anything but that answer.
 
He, the author of the message , was the author of other messages, in another time and another place made ​​her jump with excitement and anxiety, made ​​her run to the nearest computer to read even a hello from you.
Jaejoong.
 
Fei was in love with your heart and do it again now , or perhaps it was only dormant love for the penalty revived in glory . A slight , imperceptible to those who did not know smile danced on her lips , her cheeks flush and stepped forward with renewed hope in his soul.
 
Jaejoong.
 
That name was repeated in his mind with every step , people no longer existed around him, he was alone . He began writing a response, expressing a part of your happiness but did not seem desperate .
 
I fail to not send anything when a new message interrupted his writing saying "look where you walk ! BEWARE! "
 
I look up looking for danger and saw the lights of a car approaching her . Something pushed her to the ground from the wrong side, I hear the screeching of tires under braking and I fainted from shock .
 
He awoke in a hospital bed , a nurse stood beside him just putting a bandage on his right hand.
 
- What happened to Fei- concern wonder? .
 
- almost run over and fainted - I explain gently nurse seemed too attentive , too soft, as if speaking to an invalid .
 
- Why the band ?
 
is hand - twisted to fall , do not worry , it's not serious but
must have the bandage on for a week.
 
He nodded a little confused , I wanted to ask if they had warned his family and where the bags with their purchases were but just then saw movement behind the nurse. He shook his head to see what it was , his attempt was foiled when the woman moved with her taking an aluminum tray beside the bed empty .
 
- if you get to feel pain in his hand the doctor prescribed some basic medicines that can be removed at the exit , 'said the nurse and left immediately afterwards .
 
She looked to the side of her bed to the point where before had seen something move and opened his eyes totally impressed . For the second time that day his heart began drumming party in his chest.
 
For a split second he wondered if it was a dream or if it really had been run over. I even contemplate the possibility of going crazy or dead.
 
- Are you okay ? Should I call the nurse?
 
Huh? Is that voice ... that voice ... was ... was ...God! ... Him?
 
I swallow nervously.
 
Surely I am in a coma and now I'm in a crazy fantasy, he thought. In those moments that theory seemed to him as the most reasonable.
 
What Kim Jaejoong was in a hospital room , sitting in one of those uncomfortable folding chairs watching with concern etched on his handsome face ?
 
The memory of that concert where could swear he looked into her eyes assault suddenly wondered if he also remembered the time, or if everything was the result of his crazy imagination.
 
I was worried about moving in his chair with his eyes fixed on her, but did not react . How could he be there in front of her ? Was it real?
 
Jaejoong took his cell phone, did not know how to call the attention of
Fei without frightening , bad enough had been seen as almost trampled not want to cause a shock now .
 
Wrote a quick text message , something that was familiar in recent months, he had to devise a complex plan to keep in touch with her, a plan that included asking the friend's friend's brother in-law to buy a cell and occupy the first few weeks to avoid suspicion and then return it and not how many stalkers fans that had a new phone and would know their number would .
 
The cell of vibro fei aside the hospital gurney . I take it an dazed and opened the last post .
 
" Are you okay ? "
 
That reality led to the coup . He looked up to see that Jaejoong went there and had not vanished like a dream, almost sigh with relief to see him sitting staring at her, as if measuring his reaction. Then he looked back to the cell . Where was Jaejoong ? How would you ask if I was okay after learning that he was the author of the messages, that almost run over and now watching Kim Jaejoong in the same hospital room as her? And where was he now? Peeping from the screen ? Hiding the window? Miró to check but only noticed the silhouette of a basket .
 
' I'm fine "
 
Was all he said , but he pressed his lips felt so frustrated that hurt . I wanted to see it, know it was okay , I wanted to hug him as you would imagine over the years they exchanged e- mails appeared Why not ? Why did he have to make everything so mysterious ? Wield hand , did not want to be angry but I was and I was also happy because at last knew him, your friend Jae , his love impossible. Everything was so confusing!
 
" Why are you angry? "
 
What the ...? How did he know she was angry ? Where was hidden peeping ?
 
He got up from the bed jumped and opened the door to check that I was not peeping from there. No one . Looking with an eye but found nothing suspicious , only Kim Jaejoong looking at her insistence .
 
Typing an answer quickly .
 
" How do you know I'm mad? "
 
Then look at Jaejoong, I was so magnificent , so beautiful and painfully handsome. He read something in his cell , had a y crooked smile as if to read out a funny private joke , then with his long white fingers wrote on the phone screen, Fei had seconds to think who would be writing when his phone vibrated in his hand , announcing a new message. Wield so strong hand squeezing his cell phone that he thought would break when cracked.
 
"You're funny when you're mad "
 
Damn stalker, I swear on your mind. I look everywhere , he was feeling paranoid looking for Jaeyoung . But again found that the only people in the room and she was Kim Jaejoong . A crazy idea crossed his mind, but the waste quickly enough had to be in front of your favorite idol to also think it was this was his friend who shared a similar name.
 
Jaejoong stepped wanted to touch it, see that it was real, he was concentrating on his phone again , she was jealous of the person who received full attention. He was child , she had no reason to be jealous , he was their singer that he liked , but definitely not more than Jaejoong. Although they shared some things in common , Fei thought maybe that's why he liked that idol , eventually he realized that compared to all men with their impossible love , analyzing and looking for similar.
 
His cell vibrated again in his mind and distracted reading.
 
" You must be more careful when crossing , even not want to lose "
 
Surprised Fei opened its eyes, will lose ? He never had to lose her now . Did you feel offended but some butterflies in his stomach prevented him.
She was aware of wasted across the street without looking, but I was so nervous, anxious , shocked that he had not stopped to think and look what he did. He felt bad about it , was vaguely aware of having made ​​a mistake, but the thrill of having the biggest dream of your life at your fingertips had destroyed any trace of reasoning in it.
 
He shook his head , you could not say anything like that to
Jae , he had virtually abandoned with no explanation and then appear with some messages stalkers. The least she deserved was an explanation for his behavior and did not have it until you show no emotion. He began writing a response, but the rule , then wrote again but this time with a slightly tougher stance , thinking coldly each word.
 
" So what do you think ? "
 
He said a new message, Blanca not know that answer , I wanted to know where he was and as Jae spying .
Borro thought the message sent before and wrote another seeking an answer .
 
" Where are you? "
 
Hit send and half a second after Jaejoong 's phone vibrated in her hand. For the first time Blanca let this crazy idea before I fill the suspicion. He read releasing a slight snort and then smiled that crooked smile full of irony that made ​​his heart jump in his chest. With amazement , he saw Fei started to write an answer as he watched her askance , and when I finish writing and send the message, his phone vibrated in his own hand.
 
He held his breath , slowly raised his hand staring cell , there was a message .
 
" I still can not find ? You have to buy lenses, there are only two people in this room "
 
Fei lost his voice , and perhaps she also thought the reason .
 
His hand trembled , and a knot formed in his stomach so fast that felt the vertigo of uncertainty down heavily in every fiber of your body. He did not dare take your eyes off the phone for fear of what he could find if he looked up .
 
- Look at me , 'said the voice of Jaejoong, every hair on his body twitched. All she trembled , but it was not fear , it was a different emotion , was the fear of the unknown and the thrill of fulfilling a dream . Did you move your head and look at him, but there was such confusion in your mind that just kept looking at the message unable to believe that his friend Jaejoong was in the same room with her , unable to believe that the only other living being among those white walls was the same person who made ​​her sigh since adolescence. Unable to believe that Jae , his friend and crush, and Kim Jaejoong were the same person .
Fei - Hey ... I call him. I hear the shrill sound of chair legs crawling on the floor , I hear the footsteps approaching , and that hand felt warm fingers long and take your face and lift it to him.
 
His eyes met a goal , his heavy breathing collided, felt the soft skin of her hands touching her face covered with a furious blush. Memorizing Fei closed his eyes then, and only then, when he opened them and found that look of dark eyes, which could finally realize they have reached their desired dream .