I'm not your fans

Kim Jongin is UGLY !

"Chanyoung-ah , ireona .... It's already late" Chanyeol trying to wake his sister up , "Wae ....? Aish , sikkeureobda ... Oppa you're noisy" she covering herself with the blanket again. "Yah , wake up now ...." Chanyeol said , diving to her bed. "Wake up Park Chanyoung!!!" Chanyeol whispering on her ears , loudly. "Ahh !! Arrasseo !! I'm awake , I'm awake ..." Chanyoung give up , "Ppali , we're going to be late ..." Chanyeol ruffling her hair and get up from her bed and leave her. "It's still 6 a.m though ...." Chanyoung yawning while looking at the clock on her night table beside her bed. "Ahh , I wish I don't have to go to school ..." she said and walking to her bathroom and take a shower.

She turn the shower on and lazily take a quick shower. Heading to her closet , she take the uniform. "It's Friday right ?" she ask herself and check her phone , she put the uniform on and get ready for school. Take her bag and sling it to her right arm , she heading to downstair. "Hey sweetie ..." her mom greet her , "Eomma annyeong ..." she take a sit beside Chanyeol who is busy eating the pancakes. "Oppa , you stole mine again ?" Chanyoung counting the pancakes on her plate. "Aniya , ani. I didn't do that" Chanyeol said with pancakes all over his mouth. "It's should be 3 , not 2 and a half. Aish" she hit his arm and just eat the breakfast. "Appa , where is appa ?" she ask him. "He's out for business trip , 5 in the morning earlier. That's why , wake up early , you lazy princess" Chanyeol said and she throw a glare at him.

"Hurry , eat your breakfast , you two will be late" their mom said to them and they quickly eat all the pancakes , "We're going eomma" they said as they take their bicycle from the garage and cycling to the school together , like always. "So .... What are you going to to this time ?" Chanyeol ask her while cycling his bicycle , "What ? Ahh .... Let see later" she said. "Hyung~!!" suddenly a voice come out from nowhere , the voice that is belong to none other than Kim Jonging. Or , Kai. Chanyoung's most hated guy , ever.

"Aigoo ...." she rolled her eyes and Chanyeol laughing , "Hey monster , good morning" Kai casually cycling his bike beside Chanyeol , making the older in the middle. "What ? Monster ? You are monster" Chanyoung attack him back , "What ? What monster ? I'm not yelling at someone who is older than me and kicking me all the time , everytime I see someone" Kai stick his tounge out , teasing her. "But I'm not black-colored~~" she cooed and Chanyeol laughing at the two. "Everyday your fans searching me and some bad mouthing me for kicking you everytime I meet you. They said you're handsome and hot , omoo.... they must be blind , what did you do to them ?" she spat him. "I'm sorry miss , you're the one who is blind. Since everyone said I'm handsome and hot , to be add. You must be blind , monster" Kai . "KKamjjong ! (Black jong)" she yelling at him , "Monster !" "Kkamjjong !" "Monster !" KKamjjong !" "You monster !" "Kkamjjong !!" they both yelling at each other.

"Yahh !!! Guys !!" Chanyeol , being in the middle he is. "Cut it off guys , can't you two stop fighting whenever you meet ?" Chanyeol said and the two just shut their mouth up. Chanyoung glaring at Kai , but Kai is mocking her with his face. "And stop making those faces , you two" Chanyeol said. He already get used to this situation , wether it's sunny , rainy , or maybe storm come. Chanyoung and Kai always fighting , whatever it is they always fight. No matter what happpen. "Can't you just one day be normal ?" Chanyeol shook his head in disbelieve at them. "Aniya!" both of them said in unison. "Molla , I'm going first" Chanyoung pissed off and cycling her bicycle faster than the two , leaving the two behind. "Ahahaha , see you monster~~" Kai shouting at her.

"Aigooo , Jongin , stop it" Chanyeol said , "She always hate me though , from the first when you introduce her to me and the others. What did I done to her ?" Kai said and Chanyeol just laughing. "Araayoo , I'm Kai's fans remember ? Hahahaha .... Kajja" he said and soon they arrived at the school.

---

Chanyoung are walking in the corridor. "Chanyoung-ah~~" Minjung greet her with loud and echoing voice. "Hey ... I'm not deaf , Min" Chanyoung said covered her ears , "Haha ... Arra ...Kajja , kajja" Minjung laughing and both of them walking to their lockers. "So , you fought again this morning ?" Minjung ask as they reach their locker , "You know .... What th--" Chanyoung open her locker and see so many letter written with red tint all over. "I know who did this ..." Chanyoung pick up those letters , gather it together. "Mwoya ?"Minjung also curious , "Mwoya ige .... 'Stay away from my oppa' , 'Don't kick Kai-oppa anymore!' , who do they think they are ? I'm doing whatever I want" Chanyoung pissed off and throw it all to the trash. "Science , math ... Let's go ..." Chanyoung said after take all the book she need.

"You're get used to those letter already ?" Minjung ask her , "Of course , what do they know about me ? Aigoo .... Kai's not that handsome for me" Chanyoung spat. "Jiinjja ? Omoo , you have a high standard huh ?" Minjung shook her head in disbelieve while laugh a little. "Chanyoung~~" Baekhyun screaming from her back , "Oh , oppa annyeong ...." Chanyoung said to EXO. "You're really tall now ...." Luhan said , "Omo, monster's back" Kai chuckled. Chanyoung rolled her eyes , "Nugu ? You , blacky" Chanyoung spat him. "Yah , you two ...." Suho said , try to stop the fight before it's happen , again. "They shouting to each other this morning where I'm in the middle .... You guys should try it" Chanyeol said to them , earning big laughter. "Blacky is for a dog , yah ,, I'm a human , human ...." Kai protest. "Ah , geruae ... gaesaekiya" Chanyoung said , "Yahh ..." Minjung widened her eyes.

"Chanyeol , your sister really have a strong sense of word ..." Chen said with surprised face , "She is ..." Chanyeol said. "Isn't that too much ?" Minjung elbowing Chanyoung , "Aniya , he's really look alike to dog and bird , gaesae ... Look" Chanyoung pointing at Kai. "Yah , you ! Aish ..." Kai try to hit her head but she avoiding him , "Yah yah yah , you two ...." the others try to seperate them. "Aahhh !!" Kai screaming due the pain , she's pulling his hair. "Jangnanchijima (don't play around)" Chanyoung said to him , she step on his feet. "Arggh!!" Kai screaming again , "Hyung hyung .... Jeball ..." Kai begging for a help. "Omo ya , look the prince of darknes in mess hahaha .... You're so ugly hahahaha .... Oppa see you" Chanyoung leave with Minjung. "Ahh , appa ...." Kai sighed , "Omo yah , she's a hercules ?" Sehun shocked.

---

Chanyoung and Minjung enter their classroom , "Last week , did you see TVXQ's comeback stage ? Omoo , they're really cool" Minjung said. "Geurae maja .... But still Infinite's performance is the best on SBS" Chanyoung said , "Did you watch 1994 last episode , Hoya appear again" Minjung said. "Geurae ... I watch over Master's Sun again , L in there is very handsome" Chanyoung. "Lately there's so many comeback ... Aigoo , I don't know how to effort my money to buy their albums" Minjung said , "Have you listened to 'Flower' ? Junhyung is very cool there!" Minjung shove her phone to Chanyoung. "Of course he is. Better than KIM JONGIN" Chanyoung emphasize the name Kim Jongin loudly.

"Yah , you want to start a war ?" Minjung elbowing her as a bunch of girls walking to them with glare on their faces. They're EXO's fans. Specifically , Kai's fans. "Aigoo , here come the girls who flooding my locker with those letters" Chanyoung folding her arms and resting her back on the chair. "Yah ! You want to die ?!" the leader of the 'fansclub' yelling at her , "Mwo ?" Chanyoung just rolled her eyes. "You hit him , you kick him , you even call him gaesae , are you even a human ?" the other girl ask her. "Wae ? I am , so what's your business ? Should I say it ? KIM JONGIN IS UGLY!" Chanyoung ask them again , "Don't you try to touch Kai-oppa again!!" they all screaming at her and the leader pull her hair. Making a fight.

Minjung just looking at them , "Eottheoke ?" Minjung tilt her head in confused manner. Try to help Chanyoung would made the situation harder. The class become so noisy and many students come to look up what happen there. "Yah!!" they both fell to the floor , Chanyoung take her leg and hold it. Didn't want to lose , the leader hit her head couple times and try to stand up. "Don't you walk away" Chanyoung hold her leg even stronger. Both have messy hair and messy uniform. "Park Chanyoung , Kim Jangmi !" the teacher come in and everyone go to their own seat. "Detention!" the teacher said again , both look at him with disbelieve look. "NOW!" the teacher emphasize the word and they quickly exit the classroom , the punishment is raising their hand for the whole hour that teacher is teaching.

"Neo ttaemuniya" Chanyoung said and throw a glare at her, "You" Jangmi , which is the leader's name also glare at her back.

---

Lunch time

"Ahh ... appa" Chanyoung try to stretch her arms , "Here" Luhan give her the lunch box that D.O already made for them all. "What happened this time ?" Baekhyun ask her , "I got a fight with Kim Jangmi" Chanyoung said. "Jinjja ? Again ?" Lay ask and she nodding , "This time , it's like watching a UFC battle" Minjung said and everyone laughing. They're at the school's field now , watching Kris , Chanyeol , Kai , and Tao playing the basketball. "What is it about ?" D.O ask her , "Still about that blacky" Chanyoung answer with full annoyed voice.

"Yah , you two are born with fighting spirit eo ?" Xiumin joke , "He is annoying. Look , he even didn't want to lose once" Chanyoung pointing at the 4 boys who are playing basketball now. "Jeongmal ...." Chanyoung shook her head , "You hate him hyung that much ?" Sehun ask and she just shrugged. "They're born as an enemy hahaha ...." they al laughing together. Soon Kris , Chanyeol , Kai and Tao join them to eat lunch.

"Oppa you're smell" Chanyoung hit Chanyeol's arm , "Eiyy , I'm your oppa ..." Chanyeol try to hug her with sweaty body and she avoid him. "Fought again ?" Kris ask her and she nodding , "It's all just because you , kkangjjong" Chanyoung kick Kai and he fell. "Why me ?" Kai ask her , "It's because your fans you know , ahhh , so annoying" Chanyoung said. "Jom bwa , I have soo many fans , monster" Kai said. "You two , are you going to fight again eo ? Stop it" they all said. "Your definitely  not my style , even Yoo Jaesuk are better than you. I'm not you fans" Chanyoung mock him , "Mwoya ?" Kai said. "I like Sehun better than you"Chanyoung said and Sehun laughing with victory. "Aigoo jeongmal .... Just acknowledge that I'm handsome" Kai .

"Aniya , sirheo" Chanyoung talk back , "Jalmeokgoseumnida ... Kyungsoo oppa , next time teach me to cook , I really love your lunch box" Chanyoung said to D.O. "Arra princess , next time I'll made your favorite pasta" D.O ruffling her hair. "Eiyy , hyung don't be too nice to her , she's a monster" Kai said and Chanyoung send glare at him. "Miinjung-ah , kajja" Chanyoung stand up , "Ah , ne ... Oppa see you" Minjung said to Chen and he nodding , they're like each other anyway.

"Next time I would like to see UFC between you two" Tao said and they all laughing.

---

The school bell's ringing , it's time to go home. "Chanyoung-ah , let's go somewhere to refreshing , it's weekend~" Minjung said , "Ahra--" Chanyoung's word cut off because something trip her. It's the carbol. "Ahh , Kim Jangmi !!!" Chanyoung know who set it up for her. "Ahh , kwaenchana ?" Minjung quickly kneel and try to help her stand up. "Dwaetda geurae .... Argh , michin gasina* (crazy girl)" Chanyoung said while try to stand up. "You still have a time to curse ?" Minjung just shook her head in disbelive at her. "Ahhh , appa ...." Chanyoung said while manage to walk.

---

"Chanyoung-ahh .... Eodi ??" Chanyeol enter the house and searching for his sister , "Nan yeogi" Chanyoung said from her bedroom upstair. "Wae ? You're going to sleep already ?" Chanyeol ask her in disbelieve facesince she always went to bed late. "Aniya , I'm tired today oppa" Chanyoung said , "Yah , you drink beer ?" Chanyeol approach her bed and looking at some beer can on her desk. "Eo , ah that's ... I found it left on the fridge" Chanyoung said. "Aish gasina .... Arra , just sleep" Chanyeol understand how tired she is if she drink beer even though it's not that strong.

He go downstair where the other members sit in the living room , "Where's Chanyoung ?" Suho ask him. "She's sleeping , maybe the 'UFC battle' today was too tiring hahaha ...." Chanyeol said and they all laughing. "Jinjja ? She's amonster" Kai shocked , "Yah ... geuman Jongin" Kris said to him. "Chanyeol-hyung is my fans but she's not , she's blind. You guys didn't see my hai this morning ? She's so strong" Kai said to them all and they just laughing. "So , we're going to sleepover right ? Movies marathon ?" Baekhyun ask them all and they quickly open all the snacks they bought before and start to watch some movies.

---

Next morning

"Youngiee , you're awake ?" Chanyeol peek from her door , "Eo ...." she still close her eyes. "Wae ? Ppali ireona" Chanyeol folding his arms and leaning on the door frame. "Aniyaa , sirheo ...." she said muttered. "Yah monster , ppali ireona" Kai suddenly come out beside Chanyeol. No respond. "Park Chanyoung ?" Chanyeol raise his eyebrows in confussion , usually Chanyoung will yelling at Kai even though he only speak and she's not looking at him. She know his presence too well. "Ppali ireona" Kai said again , "Sirheoo .... My leg's hurt ..." Chanyoung said. "Ah , it's yesterday's beer .... She's always like this ..." Chanyeol said , "Wae ? Your leg ?" then he ask her. "Eung ... Those 'Kai's fans' set up the carbol to made me fell down and .... I did ..." she muttered.

"Hyung , leave her to me" Kai said to Chanyeol and the older just laughing and leave them. Kai slowly enter her room. "They really did that ?" Kai ask her , she's always answer anything after drink beer. Alchohol never leave her so easy , she's just like like hypnotized. "Euung ... Ah michin gasina ..." she said again. He sit on her bed , looking at her. Actually Kai has this crush feeling to Chanyoung. He like her , that's why he always love to . "You're even pretty when you're asleep haha ...." he chuckled.

"Park Chanyoung ireona .... " he said again , shaking her shoulder. Instead making her awake , he got pulled by Chanyoung and make him laying beside her. "Yah , Chanyoung-ah ...." Kai said but no respond. But then he just smile at her , he just let himself laying beside her and fall asleep again.

--

1 hour later Chanyoung awake , she opened her eyes and felt someone embrace her. "When she turned her face , she saw Kai laying beside her with her arms around her waist. "Aigoo yah .... Ige mwoya ...." she muttered , at first she want to kick him automatically out of her bed. But then she's staring at him. She chuckled. "He's not bad though ...." she said , "You're handsome huh , Kim Jongin ?" she using her finger to trace his figure. From his eyes , to hi nose and his lips.

Kai suddenly open his eyes , because actually he's awake when Chanyoung start staring at him. "Yah!" she automatically hit him , he tightened his hug. "Now , why are you staring at me miss 'I'm-not-your-fans' ?" Kai ask her with his eyebrows raised up. "A-ani ... Aniya ..." Chanyoung suddenly felt her cheeks turn red , "Omo , the monster turn really shy now ?" he . "Now , say that again" he said , "What ?" she avoid his stare. "Malhaebwa ...." he said again , she still refuse. "From now on ...." he said. "This is ... yours" he pointing at his lips. She laughing , "I like you , ani .... I love you , Park Chanyoung" he said and he hug her tightly. "This is mine ...." she said and kiss him.

"But you're still ugly~~" she said and he chuckled , "Jinjja ? But you love this ugly~" he .

---

"They're official~" Baekhyun and Luhan said after they peek the two from the door since the door  didn't fully closed. "Omoo , omoo .... We lost the best UFC players~~" they all said and laughing.

---

Annyeong~~ kkk~ do you liek it ?? please read , subscribe , comment , and upvote~~ kkkk~ lol , it's optional ..... ^^