A Normal Day~

Me?!..Tutoring L.joe,the Kingka?!

Hana's POV :

 

*RING!!!~~~*

' *Whew* good thing they didn't saw me this morning, If not...' I thought while going to my locker, when suddenly *bump* I fell down and my books were scattered. " Oh look what I found here" Eunmi, the School Queenka, said."What did you found?" Hyeri, her 'minion' asked. "What I found is a dirty, poor little nerd" They laughed like you know the ones in the mental hospital . While I picked up my books that were scattered. I was about to pick up my last book when Eunmi stepped her foot or should I say her 5 inch tall high heels stepped on my book. You think you can escape us..huh!" Hyeri and Min hee grabbed me and maked me face Eunmi. She grabbed my hair and said "This is for thinking to escape" She raised her and I closed my eyes and waited for the slap.................................but nothing happened?!

I opened my eyes slowly and the scene right infront of my eyes.......L.joe, the school kingka stopped Eunmi from slapping me. " What do you think you're doing Eunmi" He growled "Oh! oppa, I'm just taking taking care of this trash bag. Waeyo oppa, you wanna help?" She said 'cutely using aegyo'. '*pukes* I think I'm gonna die because of her ugliness' "Stop bullying her" "waeyo oppa? Is she re..related to you or something?" She said carefully "What?! Of course were not related just..just don't bully "He walked out of the scene "Bye oppa!~ ...........You who are you to him?" "...." "Yah! answer me!" "were not related" I looked up to face Eunmi "He's a Kingka, I'm a nerd It's impossible right?" "Well..good thing you know your position" She smirked "If you crossed the boundaries, you're DEAD"She walked out with her minions.

*RING!!~~~~*

"What?! It's time already?!" *growl!~~* "Ahhh~...I'm so hungry" I decided to go home. Well they won't notice it anyway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I decided to walk from school up to my house because i'm gaining weight this days...only 1 kilo.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Well, it's clearly a mansion but I want to call it a house. "Why did I decide to walk again?"I walk inside the house and the maids and butlers inside the room said " Welcome home master Hana" I nodded "Hana-ah!!!!~~~~~" "Oh! unnie!!~~" I ran to her and was about hug her *smack* "owwiiee" I touched my sore head and pouted "unnie~~ waeyo?!" "because...I have three reasons...one, you left w/out saying goodbye to me , two, why are you home so at this hour?, you school should end at 6:00, sooo...you have 6 hours left, three, It's freaking luch time and did you ate already?" She said " Taeyon unnie...." "wae..did something happen today that's why you're early?" I nod "something happened and before that.. I'm hungry" "arasso you pig" She chuckled. Taeyon unnie is the only one who I can trust besides my brothers, She's my personal maid but I treat her as my unnie and my best friend and since me and the oppas were little Taeyon unnie is already with us.

~~~~In the Kitchen~~~~

"Hana~ Do you want me to cook your favorite?" unnie asked while preparing I nodded like a little kid. She chuckled"aigoo you're like a little kid......are you like this at school?" I shooked my head "well at school.....I'm cold because i'm a nerd there and because I have no friends only Hyemi and Jieun while here I'm like a little kid" I said cutely "aigoo...you really are a little kid"She said and began to cook.Then she asked a question that really worry me "Does your brother know about this?....you know about you ditching.He really don't want you to ditch school " "Ya..yah u..unnie h..he won't know right..well because he goes home late right?" I stuttered."well we'll see later"She shrugged 


I'm really sorry guys for not posting the first chapter early 

I'm just really busy about my studies well I'm about to end Grade 7 so it's going to get busy 

Sooooooooooo..........again I'm really sorry 

I'll try to update the the next chapter well after I'm done put pictures on the foreword so please check it again

awwooo!~~saranghaeyo!~~heart