Fighting With Him

Married To A Playboy
Sehun's POV
 
I walked around the room, feeling frustrated and worried. What on earth is Minji doing in the bathroom for so long? I do not, at all, like people staying in my bathroom for a long period of time. Why? No specific reasons. It's my bathroom, it makes me uncomfortable to know someone in my bathroom for a long time. I run through my hair with my hands as I messed up my hair and groaned. That's it. I took the extra keys in my drawer as I stormed to the bathroom.
 
I opened it and barged in the bathroom, just to see Minji with a shocked expression as her eyes were wide and was opened. One of her hands was holding her phone. Did she call someone? I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her. She seemed to be searching for words to say since nothing was coming out from .
 
"What on earth are you doing here?!" she exploded, waiting for an answer.
 
"Why can't I be here? It's my bathroom afterall," I shrugged.
 
Her face went red with anger as I gulped. Wrong move, Sehun.
 
"What if I was changing!?" she shouted.
 
She was fuming mad alright. I tried to cover my ears.
 
"And why on earth would you have another key? Are you a ert?"
 
I smirked.
 
"I can be a ert on you if you want,"
 
She blushed at my reply as she was probably speechless at my answer.
 
"Anyways, quickly change and get out," I shrugged as I left the bathroom. Who did she call? Why did she have to do it in the bathroom? I was annoyed as I wanted to know the answers to my questions. 
 
Your POV
 
I ended the call with Minah just in time to see the door swing open, revealing Sehun with messed up hair. He furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing my phone on my hands. Did I do anything wrong?
 
"What are you doing here?!" I shouted. He just invaded my privacy without any excuses. What on earth is going on?
 
"Why can't I be here? It's my bathroom afterall," he shrugged. What the hell?
 
"What if I was changing?!"
 
Did he even think of consequences before doing something? And then my eyes caught something. The key in his hands. Why on earth would he have extra keys to the bathroom?
 
"And why on earth would you have another key? Are you a ert?" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"I can be a ert on you if you want," he smirked.
 
My cheeks automatically reddened as I realised what he was trying to say.
 
"Anyways quickly change and get out," he mentioned before leaving. I was about to lock the door when I noticed he left the key on the floor. I picked it up as I placed it in the toilet cabinet. Now it felt safer. Who knows what that ert would do? 
 
After changing, I walked out with a towel hanging on my neck as I washed my hair. I walked out just to see Sehun lying on the bed with a book on his face. Is he asleep? I tiptoed towards him and carefully took his book. I placed it on the table before bending down to look at his face. I waved 4 fingers in front of his eyes to check whether he was asleep. I was unknowingly admiring his face. Until I got back into my senses as I lightly slapped myself. You shouldn't fall in love with him. He's your sister's boyfriend. I'm sure they love each other. I tried to shake Sehun as I held his arms.
 
"Sehun. Are you asleep?" I whispered.
 
"Are you trying to seduce me with that voice?" he said arrogantly with eyes closed. I widened my eyes. He wasn't sleeping.
 
"Er.. Okay then. I-I shall go and sleep,"
 
I was about to leave for the couch when he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He moved to the other side of the bed and swiftly pulled me down to the bed.
 
"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.
 
"Being seduced by you, so now sleep,"
 
He turned so that his back was facing me.
 
"But-"  
 
 "Before I change my mind," he interrupted. What was that supposed to mean?
 
"Before I want something else other than you sleeping on my bed," he answered before I could asked. I gulped and kept silent. I turned around so my back was facing his. Nothing would happen right? His bed was soft and comfortable. I was about to fall asleep when he disturbed me.
 
"Who were you calling in the toilet just now?"
 
Why would he want to know?
 
"Minah," I answered truthfully.
 
"Did Minah told you why I was her boyfriend?"
 
What was with this question? To be honest, I had no idea what happened to Minah and Sehun.
 
"No,"
 
"Then why did you agree to marry me?"
 
And then it hit me,I have no idea too.
 
"I don't know."
 
I felt that he moved behind me in the bed. I turned my head to check what he was doing. But, I ended up a few centimeters away from his face. My heart started to thump fast. Unknowingly, I was staring into his gorgeous eyes. I could feel he was staring at mine too. I was about to say something when I felt something wet on my lips.  Sehun was closing his eyes and kissing me.
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Did Minah told you why I was her boyfriend?" I asked out of curiosity. I was hoping it would be a no somehow.
 
"No," That means she didnt know about the contract for her sister and I right? Then why did she agree to marry me?
 
"They why did you agree to marry me?"
 
"I don't know."
 
What? I was annoyed by that answer. I turned around, annoyed to find her back facing me. I moved closer to her back as I held my breath. I was about to wrapped my arms around her waist when she turned her head. Her face was dangerously closed to mine. I silently gulped. I'm a man with needs, Minji. In case you forgot about that. My eyes travelled down to her pink lips. Before she could say anything, I sealed my lips with hers and closed my eyes. I couldn't wait anymore. I could sense that she was shocked since she didn't respond to my kiss. Since her lips were slightly parted, I took this opportunity to slip my tongue inside. And guess what? She bit my tongue.
 
"Ouch. What was that for?!" I shouted.
 
"I didn't mean to. Well,i-it all happened too quick," she tried to explain. This is ridiculous.
 
The first time the playboy, Oh Sehun got bit by the tongue in a kiss. I scoffed as I got out from the bed and went to the mirror in the toilet. I stuck out my tongue as I checked for signs of blood. There was a cut at the side as blood oozed out. One thing, I hated the taste of blood. I marched to her as an innocent expression was hanging on her face. She shot me a look as I stuck out my tongue to her. I pointed to the cut.
 
" it." I said in a serious tone. She raised an eyebrow.
 
"I'm serious," I sighed. I wasn't serious at all but I wanted to see whether she would do it.She gave me a wtf look as I rolled my eyes.
 
"You would regret making Oh Sehun angry."
 
"Get another girl to do that. You're a playboy, aren't you?"
 
I scoffed in disbelief. Is she serious? She was the one who bit me.
 
"Oh really? You're fine with that? Okay fine then, get me a hot chick," I said casually.
 
"Isn't that your special ability? Getting hot chicks. Get one yourself," she said, obviously pissed off when I was the one who was supposed to be pissed.
 
"Okay then," I shrugged, not wanting to continue this conversation. Two can play this couple fight game.
 
"Well, then get out of my bed," I said coldly.
 
"It's not like I wanted to be there anyways," she shrugged as she walked to the couch. We ended up sleeping seperately.

The couple fight game was still on going the next day. She gave me the cold shoulder and I ignored her too. We had our breakfasts separately as she went to bathe in the toilet outside while I bathe in the toilet in my room. I slipped my bag onto one of my shoulder as I was about to leave when my mother dragged me to a corner.
 
"Did you both fight? What happened?" she whispered as she kept a look out for Minji.
 
"Couple fight," I shrugged.
 
It wasn't like I bothered since it was fake from the start. I was about to leave when my mom shouted.
 
"Minah yah, go to school with Sehun."
 
I rolled my eyes.
 
"Neh," she nodded as she walked towards me. I ignored her as I walked out to the car. The driver bowed as he opened the door and I went on. I sat far away from Minji since it was awkward. Both of us didn't speak a word on the way. When we reached the school, everything was the same. Lessons were boring and I was still ignoring Minji just like what she was doing to me. During Lunch, I sat with my friends. Even they could sense something wrong. Was it that obvious?
 
"Did you guys fight?" Lay spoke all of a sudden. I nodded and shrugged as I poked my food with my fork.
 
"Well, that ain't good maknae," Xiumin mentioned.
 
"You guys should make up soon," Luhan added. I rolled my eyes.
 
"Oh she's right there!" Tao elbowed me as he pointed at the table in front of us. I shot him a glare as I lazily lifted my gaze to look at her. She was happily talking to her friends.
 
"Gogo, go on. Make up with her." Kai motioned for me to go.
 
That's it. I'm getting real annoyed by these people. I stood up as I walked towards Minji. Her friend signalled to her I was coming as she turned to look at me. Oh Sehun doesn't apologise so easily. I scanned my eyes around as I looked for a certain person. Target found. A few feets away, the girl, if I'm not wrong her name's Yejin, she opened a fanclub for me. I smirked as I turned my direction and walked towards her. I could hear Exo trying to whisper to me "What are you doing?" I ignored them as I walked to Yejin.
 
I stopped my tracks as I looked to her with an innocent expression. I smiled as I asked politely, "Can you open your mouth?"
 
She was starstruck as she opened so that formed an o shape. I placed both my hands on her cheeks as I pushed her head forward, slipping my tongue into . The fangirls were screaming as my ear drums almost bursted. I made out with her as she responded faster than I thought she would. Yes, in front of Minji. We got interrupted as Kai pulled me harshly around. He dragged me away from the crowd. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as he exploded.
 
"What do you think you're doing?!"
 
"Kissi-making out with another girl?" I shrugged.
 
"You have a freaking fiance Sehun! You made out with another girl in front of her!"
 
"You don't understand. Things are more complicated." I mentioned.
 
"You better know what you're doing, Sehun. I suggest you make up with her soon." He nodded his head in a disappointing manner as he left.
 
I was about walked to the classroom when I was surprised to find Minji standing in front of the classroom with arms folded.
 
"We need to talk."