Opening Up

Married To A Playboy

Your POV

"Soo Hyun!" I called out for her the moment my eyes caught her figure that was at the lockers. I searched everywhere in the school for her as I needed to explain to her to avoid any case of misunderstandings. I didn't want to lose a friend.

"Minah?" she turned around with a few books in her arms as she looked amused to see me. My palms were on my knees as I stayed still to catch my breath. Sweat trickled down my neck as I wiped those on my forehead before looking up. Soo Hyun chuckled as she decided to speak first since I wasn't really in a state to.

"If you're here to apologize, it's okay." she assured me.

"I heard from Sehun what happened," My cheeks turned crimson red as I realized that she knew the whole story behind it.

 

"Are you guys talking about me?"

I recognized the voice almost instantly.

"Sehun, stop being an arrogant brat," Soo Hyun remarked dryly as my eyes widened at how close they were judging from the way they speak. She gave him a light punch on his shoulders as he feigned hurt and laughed. I turned stiff as he placed his arms over my shoulders. I glanced at him as he gave me an obnoxious wink that made me roll my eyes.

"How's sleeping on the bed yesterday night?" he asked as my cheeks blushed on the way he phrased his question. I knew he did it deliberately and shoved him to the side. I threw Soo Hyun a bashful smile as she chuckled. I guess she knew Sehun's personality quite well and decided not to explain.

"I told you to wake me up so we could sleep together," he whispered; in fact too loudly to be considered as a whisper. I tried to cover his mouth while his mischievous smirk still hanging on his face.

"Let's go for our next class, Soo Hyun," I pulled her away with me from Sehun as she smiled at our interactions.

"Girls are getting more violent these days," he muttered before trying to catch up with us.


"Let's play a game," Sehun suggested with a wide grin on his face, making me bewildered at his sudden actions. 

We were left alone in the house with the maids since Mrs. Oh went on another business trip. Except, this time she went to Hong Kong to meet Mr.Oh, someone whom I have never seen before. But according to Mrs. Oh, he's a chubby man who will be the most friendly person I have known after I get to communicate with him. 

One thing unbelievable was Mrs. Oh left a note for her maids that we should be locked in the house and bond. The maids apparently listened to her orders obediently because she was strict and serious about it. I knew she was. Not forgetting, she told the maids to only let us out after we have 'bonded'. Due to the marriage that will be held very soon, she wanted us to get along and have some 'moments'.

So, here we are, locked hopelessly in the enormous house that had maids stood outside like guards, which I found to be uncomfortable; since most the walls were made of clear glass that they could easily see through.

I cleared my throat as Kyungmi came in the living room. Kyungmi was one of the maids who I had made friends with; she was around my age and works only around the time when her school ended since her family was poor. I could fully empathize with her since I, myself wasn't in a very good condition before I moved in.

"Mrs. Oh reminded for me to rescue you in case of any emergency case since her son can't really manage to control his hormones," she whispered as I choked on my saliva upon hearing what she said.

"Mrs. Oh really said that?" My eyes rounded in disbelief as I whispered back to her, in case Sehun; the one busy changing channels on the television, heard it.

"Are you both talking about me?" he eyed us suspiciously as we simultaneously denied. Soon after, Kyungmi left to stand at the entrance door as I sighed.

"How about Truth or Dare?" he asked as my eyes slightly twinkled at the idea.

"Sounds great to me," I grinned.


"No! Take the dare out! Your dares are always ridiculous!" I hollered as he was starting to get on my nerves.

We didn't exactly use a bottle since there were only the two of us. So we took turns instead. Whenever it was my turn when I picked a dare, he would rant out the most absurd ones that couldn't even be done; or maybe so. For example, since he knew that this was his house, it would be actions like crashing the television or even consuming vegetables, which I hate. I growled in frustration as he chuckled nonstop.

"Fine then, let's take out the dare." I had enough of his wild imaginations.

"Why? It was the only possible way I could get you to kiss me," he pouted as I raised a brow at him.

"Or maybe even make out," he added with a smirk as I whacked his head, hard enough for him to regain his senses. He sure didn't sound sane to me.

"Truths only, you can start first," I said with confidence. His hand was holding his sharp chin lightly as he thought of a question. Probably a challenging one so that I couldn't come up with an answer.

"Let's start off with easy ones. Do you have a crush before?" he narrowed his eyes on me.

"There was once in middle school I guess. The boy was a popular dude since almost the entire school knew him. Peer influence." I shrugged as his eyes turned into slits, as if staring at me murderously because I betrayed him.

"Is he good-looking?" he asked suspiciously as I changed the topic instead.

"My turn! Was my kiss with you the day we met your first kiss?"

He turned silent for a moment.

"No," he muttered. It was for me.

"I'm a playboy, have you forgotten?" he said with a serious tone as his eyes stared at mine. I gulped before he decided to lean in so that his face was leveled with mine.

His signature smirk then formed on his face.

My heart skipped a few beats again and I knew exactly the reason for it.

Oh Sehun, the one that I fell for.

"Back to you," his smirk turned to a sincere smile as my eyes couldn't help but gaze at his pink lips.

"What?" I asked since his words weren't making sense. At least to me.

"The question," his breath was fanning my lips as I could feel some sort of ticklish feeling. I realized he was talking about the question that I asked him and my heart started to pound against my chest.

"It was," I spoke softly, hoping he wouldn't catch it.

"What?" he blinked.

"It was," I repeated softly as I caught him staring at my eyes. My eyes unconsciously looked down, just to witness him his lips. I immediately pushed him away harshly as he fell off the couch.

"What was that for?" he yelled as he struggled to stand up.

"Self Protection, You were going to do something to me, weren't you?" I could feel it from the way he acted.

"How did you know?" he groaned as he stomped his foot, as if throwing a tantrum like a child.

"You're too old for that," I retorted as he came to a halt.

"Whatever, your turn."

"Why are you so cold to Mrs. Oh?" I decided to ask since I was quite curious to find out about that. Ever since the day I met Mrs. Oh, everything about her was lovable and I don't quite get why he was treating her so coldly.

"When I was young, I really wanted attention since I was the only child. But the only thing she does was work and work all day," he mumbled as I felt my heart wavered slightly.

"Anyways, she's gotten alot more enthusiastic since you came. That's good news," he brightened up abit before his expression changed in a blink of an eye. I sensed that something was wrong. The side of his lips curved to a smirk as he pulled me to stand up.

"My turn now," he cupped my face with his comforting hands, staring intensely into my frightened eyes.

"Do you like my kisses?" he smiled genuinely as my heart started to beat vigorously against my ribcage, wanting to make its way to him.

"Think carefully. Your answer will affect what happens next," he warned with a taunting grin.