Memories with Daehyun

1.) Memories with Dae
You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, Hoon. When suddenly a commercial advertising B.A.P's concert had came on. 
"Oh babe, this is the group I want to take you to see! They're awesome! If there was be one group that I'd fan-boy over, it would definitely be them!" You looked at the screen then looked down at your phone and started to roam the internet. "That's great babe." He looked down, and unhooked his arm from being around disappointedly. He looked at you and said, "I just thought that it's be cool to go." You scoffed off his sadness and avoided his gaze. You didn't care for the concert not because you didn't like B.A.P, but simply because the lead singer- Daehyun was your ex boyfriend from three years ago. Only if he knew, then he'd understand your nonchalantness. But you felt that it would just bring drama and jealousy between your boyfriend and Daehyun, so you never told him. Three years ago when you had dated Daehyun, you guys were unbreakable. You guys were reflections of each other, and no one could come between you two... Or so you thought. Daehyun was a sweet, caring, loving, and goofy guy. He'd always known how to make you laugh, even in the saddest of times. You guys even had plans for the two of you. To get married in Busan, have two children, and love happily ever after. But sadly that had ended when he had decided to audition as a trainee at TS Entertainment. Of course he had gotten in, you knew he would. He was insanely talented. And You had supported him, but you knew that things would soon end between you two- but that didn't mean that you had wanted it to. You two would cry every time you had gotten a chance to speak to each other. You told him how much you loved him, and how much you wanted to be with him, until one phone call where he didn't seem as upset as you: "Hey dae! How have you been? I haven't talked to you in a month! How's everything going now that you're about to debute with your new group?" There was a pause, then he sighed and said, "everything's fine I guess. Schedules been crazy, I barely sleep anymore." You could hear the stress in his voice. "Well... I still love you, and I know you're strong enough to make it through this. At least we still have us..." Then silence fell. "Y/N, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." Shivers went down your back, and a lump had formed in your throat. "I just don't think that we should be together anymore," his words hit you like shards of glass. Your heart felt like it was torn into shreds, and tears began to flow down your face. You were silent. You had no words to say, you knew this was going to happen, but the bit of hope you held onto kept you positive most of the time. "... Hello?" He asked. You begin to mutter out words but from your trembling, he couldn't understand you. "Y/N, what did you say? I think the connection is breaking up." "NO IT'S US THATS BREAKING UP!" You yelled in a sob. You knew that he didn't want to break your heart, but all you could think of was that it was his fault that you two are separating. If he wouldn't have went to that stupid audition, if you wouldn't have supported him as much as you  did, maybe this wouldn't be happening right now. You wouldn't be crying, and hurt right now if he'd never went to that audition. "...Y/N.... I didn't want to do this, but we're going separate ways in life... We just weren't meant to be," he said in an apologetic tone. This just enrages you more, "You didn't say that a year ago! You didn't say that when we were planning out our future together! You didn't say that when you said that YOU LOVED ME! Now you're doing this!? But it's fine," your words had almost begun to be not understandable once again. "You only broke my heart. No big deal, right? You go on, and live your fancy life, and you can forget about me ever being a part of it!" And with that, you hung up the phone... Those were the last words you had said to Daehyun, and you've never regretted it more.