Chapter 1

Winter's Fate
"Eomma!" Eun Ra shouted from her dream.
 
Park Eun Ra had a nightmare again. It’s about her parents car accident. Just then, a guy rushed into Eun Ra’s room as he heard Eun Ra’s shouting. It’s Eun Ra’s elder brother, Park Chanyeol.
 
"Eun Ra!" Chanyeol waked his sister up.
 
Eun Ra woke up and turned to her brother. She was panting and shivering. Chanyeol sat beside of her bed while holding her hand.
 
"You'll be okay now." Chanyeol said while rubbing Eun Ra 's back.
 
Eun Ra nods and take a deep breathe.
 
"Hyung(Eun Ra prefer Hyung then Oppa), i want to take a walk outside. I’ll be back before dinner." Eun Ra said coldly and put on her socks.
 
Chanyeol nods and stand up.
 
"Alright. You should adapt the enviroment since we just moved here yesterday." Chanyeol said while pushing Eun Ra to the door.
 
Eun Ra nods and walked towards the shoe rack. She took out a sport shoe and wore it carefully. Then she bow to her brother and leave.
 
"Haish" Chanyeol sighed.
 
Eun Ra walked lazily towards a convience shop nearby. She bought a couple of milk and sit on a chair that was provided by the convience shop. Eun Ra was still thinking about the dream that she had just now.
 
When Eun Ra was 6 years old,her mum and dad had a terrible accident and died in the accident. When Eun Ra know that her parents  had died, she was very sad. Since that accident happens, Eun Ra became quiet and cool. Then after the accident and their parents funeral, Eun Ra,Chan Yeol and Yi Xing were sent to L.A by their relative who stay there. Chan Yeol had a best friend in Korea since he was still small which is Kris. After Chan Yeol was sent to L.A , they both was still contacting each other. kris doesn't know  Eun Ra was Chan Yeol sister because he never meet before Eun Ra. This is because, Eun  Ra hate playing outside with Chan Yeol.
 
Chan Yeol and Yi Xing love Eun Ra very much.They always tried to understand her cool attitude and give her anything she want but Eun Ra doesn't take them for granted. When Eun Ra was 18 years old , they moved back to Korea because Yi Xing prefer to study in Korea.Yi Xing doesn't stay with them in Korea. He stay in the university motel. Yi Xing and Chan Yeol also found a job in Korea the second day when they moved to Korea. Yi Xing work as a waiter in a 5 star restaurant.While Chan Yeol work as a bar blender in a bar as a part time job to provide for Eun Ra.
 
While Eun Ra was still dreaming, 2 guys walked towards her with a smirk.
 
"Annyeong lady~" a guy with messy hair said.
 
Eun Ra ignored them and took out her phone . The two guys thought she was going to call the police and started to get angry.
 
"Yah! You idiot woman! Are you going to call the police?!" the guy shouted.
 
Eun Ra kept ignoring them. Just then, the messy hair guy kicked the table in front of Eun Ra. At the same time a group of 9 guys saw them. Eun Ra continued to press on her phone without looking at the guys.
 
"B**ch!" The messy hair guy raised his hand to slap Eun Ra.
 
Just then, he was stopped by a good looking guy from the group.
 
"Rude to a girl is not allowed." He said with a smile then change his expression to cool in a second.
 
Eun Ra ignored them. She stood up and kick the messy hair guy on his stomach. He landed on for ground hardly. His friend quickly pull him up and ran away. The group of guy was shocked and looked at Eun Ra.
 
"Wow." the good looking guy said while clapping his hands.
 
Eun Ra took out her earphone and plug it into the phone. She took a look at a good looking guy coolly and walk away. The good looking guy was stunned. His friend too.
 
He turned and look at the seat. There was a bottle of milk left by Eun Ra. He smiled and took the milk.
 
Eun Ra walk to the playground lazily while listening to the music. She sat down on the bench in the playground.
 
" Is this yours? " a voice was heard by Eun Ra.
 
She turned to the voice’s direction and saw the good looking guy.
 
Eun Ra ignored him and look away from him. He smirked and sat down on the bench beside Eun Ra then handed the milk over to her. She took the milk and is ready to walk away.
 
"What’s your name? " the guy called out.
 
Eun Ra turned to face him. She did not answer but throw the milk to him. The guy catch it and was shocked. Eun Ra walked away leaving the guy there. He turn the milk around and thought that there will be name on it but there’s nothing .
 
Eun Ra reached home just before dinner.
 
"I’m home." Eun Ra said.
 
Chanyeol smiled brightly towards Eun Ra in the living room. Eun Ra ignored Chanyeol and walk to her room. She laid on bed thinking about what happened just now.
 
Chanyeol knocked on Eun Ra’s door.
 
"Eun Ra? Can i come in?" Chanyeol said
 
Eun Ra sat up straight on her bed and said
 
"Come in. "
 
Chanyeol then open the door happily.
 
"Jjan" Chanyeol shouted
 
Chanyeol took out a school uniform to show Eun Ra.
 
"Tomorrow we will be going to Han Joo High's School together! " Chanyeol said excitedly.
 
"I couldn’t wait to meet my best friends!! "
 
Eun Ra looked at Chanyeol coolly. Chanyeol notice that he was too excited and gave out a cough. Then he hung the school uniform in the cupboard.
 
"Umm..then..bye." Chanyeol said and  quickly walk out of the room.
 
Eun Ra turned and looks at the uniform. She sighed.
 
The next morning, Eun Ra wore the uniform. She stood in front of the mirror to smooth out the uniform. She walked out of the room and saw Chanyeol was waiting at the door.
 
"Morning Eun Ra." Chanyeol said brightly.
 
Eun Ra nods and walked towards the door. She wore her favourite sneakers and walked out of the house with a bread in .
 
Eun Ra was a pretty girl, she had big and dark eyes, double eyelids, cute lips and dimples on her cheek. Also have long straight hair and long eyelashes. While Chanyeol, he’s handsome, bright and friendly.
 
Chanyeol and Eun Ra were walking side by side. When they reached the school, Chanyeol walked to the office with Eun Ra. A lot of students were looking over at them.
 
"Hyung." Eun Ra called softly.
 
Chanyeol quickly respond when he noticed that she was calling him.
 
"Yes Eun Ra?"
 
Eun Ra thought for a while.Then said
 
"Nothing" Eun Ra replied coldly.
 
Chanyeol smiled towards Eun Ra because he knows that Eun Ra was feeling nervous. Then they walk into the office. He told the staff that they were new transfer student and the staff quickly showed them to their respective class teacher.
 
Chanyeol say goodbye to Eun Ra and followed his class teacher away. Eun Ra sighed and followed her class teacher, Mr.Kang slowly. she was walking with her head down because she doesn't want anyone to saw her.
 
As she raised up her head, she saw the good looking guy that she met yesterday with his friend. The cool looking guy saw her too and he’s walking towards her. He’s wearing differently from the students. He was very stylish and his hair is brown in color.
 
He looked at Eun Ra sharply.Eun Ra’s class teacher noticed Kris and seems to be afraid of him.
 
"Kr..Kris-ah..didn’t i told to..to wear your school uniform…" teacher Kang said slowly.
 
Kris ignored Teacher Kang, and stop in front of Eun  Ra. Teacher Kang was nervous and afraid that Kris will hit Eun Ra.
 
"What’s your name? I’m Kris." Kris said.
 
"And this is Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan,Chen and Tao." He continued and introduce his friend to Eun Ra.
 
Eun Ra bow to them quickly and walked away from them. Teacher Kang then brought Eun Ra to the classroom.
 
Kris looked at Eun Ra and slightly smiled then walked to the other classroom.
 
"Class!" The teacher shouted towards the students as he walked into the classroom.
 
The class quiet down.
 
"Today there’s a new transfer student from L.A." the class teacher said.
 
"Is the transfer student he or she? " a guy asked.
 
Teacher Kang smiled and said
 
"She’s a beautiful girl but she’s cool and doesn’t talk much. " Teacher Kang said softly.
 
The male student in the class become excited and began to shout. Teacher Kang signal Eun Ra to come into the classroom. She then walked into class slowly. As she stepped in, the class quiet down.
 
Eun Ra was now standing in front of the class. She bow down and introduced herself.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Eun Ra from L.A." Eun Ra introduce herself coolly.