Final

Night in Paris

Paris is a romantic city, full of history, and it would be great place for a couple. That is what Woohyun thought when they will have a concert in Paris. Should have go to Eiffel with the members and of course take a lot of pictures.  A plan is settled by Woohyun.

“Hyung, let’s take a picture in Eiffel Tower later when we reach Paris.” He asks the leader who still enjoying his bed like it has some magic power.

“Hhmm..” He mumbles, not even bother to look around.

Woohyun walks to the elder’s bed, pats his shoulder. “It’s a promise then, Hyung.”

---

“But you promise me… Wait, you didn’t remember, do you?” Woohyun can feel the tears almost burst.

Sunggyu actually didn’t remember any promise he made with Woohyun about taking picture with Woohyun. It just right after they back from Eiffel Tower and Woohyun looks so angry. Sunggyu did take many pictures with the members, but there’s none of their only photo. Sometimes it is with Myungsoo, or with Hoya, but none of them only Woohyun and him.

“It just a picture Woohyun-ah, what’s a big deal?” Sunggyu tries to calm the younger which seem failed.

Woohyun stares at the leader in disbelief, “Yeah, it’s not a big deal, at all.” Woohyun gets up from the couch and walking to his shared room with Sungjong.

---

“Woohyun-ah, don’t be angry. Hyung is sorry, ok?” Sunggyu successfully got into Woohyun’s room after he asks Sungjong to switch room. He is now trying to talk to Woohyun.

Woohyun still sulks actually and he tries his best not to cry. He doesn’t want to talk at him, at least not now. He hides under his blankets, playing with his phone, trying to keep his mind distracted.

Sunggyu comes closer, gets on the king sized bed. He knows Woohyun is still awake under the blankets. He sits at the empty space next to Woohyun, facing a sulking big blanket.

“I know you’re not sleeping.  You don’t want to talk?” Sunggyu asks carefully. He sees the light under the blanket. He still awakes. Sunggyu take out his phone from his pockets and starts typing.  

Actually Woohyun-ah,

Rrrrr.. Sunggyu knows that the younger receive his chat by now, and keep typing.

I took a picture of you.

And you look cute, of course.

 I just don’t have gut to ask you to take a picture with me

Because

You know

My face will turn so red

So, forgive me.    


Silent. There’s no sound between them. Sunggyu knows that the younger already read the text but he didn’t get any reply. Sunggyu opens the Woohyun picture he took and put a text in it. “Sunggyu is here”. He then sends it to the younger.

Woohyun push the blanket over him. He looks at the elder who already lying next to him.

“Woohyun-ah, I am sorry.” Sunggyu automatically turns his face and asks the younger.

Woohyun lets a small laugh. “Hyung, you really are something. This photo is the best. Sunggyu is here is the best.” He laughs.

“So you’re not angry anymore?”

“How can I, Hyung? You are so funny. But still, it pissed me of.” Woohyun make a sad face, just to earn a guilty feeling from the leader.

Sunggyu hugs him. “I am sorry, I am not getting used to those romantic things, and you know that.”

Woohyun hugs him back. “Hyung, will you grant me a wish?” he asks suddenly.

“What?”

“Since you broke the promise and we have no picture together, let’s just take a photo here?”

“Here? Do you mean here in bed?”

“Mm-hmm.” Woohyun nods.

“Are you crazy Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu tries to break the hug.

Woohyun chuckles in amused, “Just kidding Hyung. How could I let people see my only one Hyung.” He hugs the elder tighter.

“For a moment, I guess you went crazy Woohyun-ah” Sunggyu is giggling now.

“Yes, I am crazy over you, Sunggyu-ssi” He loosen the hug, facing the leader.

“You are so greasy.”

“But you love me and my greasiness.”

“Who said so?” Sunggyu smirks.

Woohyun lean a kiss, more like peck, to the elder’s lips.

“Your heartbeat tells everything, Hyung.”

This time, a winning smile is all over Woohyun’s face and Sunggyu’s cheek is turning into red. Paris is indeed a city of love.