I.

Unbreakable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence was killing them. They are both sitting awkwardly in his car. She cleared he throat. She was the one who told him they should meet today. Today is their first anniversary but he forgot about it. So she decided to break it to his face. There’s no day she’s been happy even for a second after the day she saw him with making out with another girl. She knew this relationship isn’t working anymore. There’s no day that they don’t fight. Sometimes he says she’s so boring, she’s so stick to the rules. He would ask her for something expensive and she’ll give it. He’ll ask her to make his assignments and projects. She finally had it all. She’s been tired of all his complaints why can’t he just love her as she is. He kept on repeating that he loves her but he doesn’t.

“Luhan oppa,”

“Waeyo?” He asked nonchalantly.

“I think we need to break up,” She said teary eyed.

“Let’s break up then I’ve been waiting for you to tell me that. Now get off my car!” He said and looked at her with his cold eyes.

“Okay. Be well, I’ll go now,” She said and turned to face Luhan with her red eyes. She got off his car and watch him sped away.

This decision was good for her though. Her parents will send her to the U.S for her studies, she will not be able to decline their will. She knew they only wanted the best for her and now, she wanted the best for herself. She wanted to show she changed completely. She knew she’ll find someone better for her, if not; she’ll be just focusing on her career. She wanted to be above them all. She needed to study hard to be worthy of her father’s company. She needed to show them, who is superior.

--

“Luhan hyung, you messed up big time,” JongIn patted his friend’s back. They noticed Luhan being so distracted, from the time when Bomi broke up with him.

“I did not. Besides I don’t like her anymore. She’s so boring,” He replied and drank his coke.

“You always say she’s boring but in fact you only smile to her genuinely,” Sehun shrugged and bit his chicken burger.

“Honestly, I dated her because Yifan dared me to but I later fell for her. When she saw me making out with Yoo Jin? That’s also dared by Yifan,” He confessed.

“Wait! Yifan hyung liked Bomi before right?” JongIn gasped and looked at Sehun.

“Yes, he liked her even before Luhan hyung transferred,” Sehun agreed.

“What? I don’t understand the both of you,” He looked at them.

“Hyung, Yifan hyung used to date Bomi.  They were like the best couple of the campus but when Yifan hyung became over possessive of her, she decided to keep a distance from him. She was so fed up of Yifan hyung forbidding her even just talking to boys in school or even sit beside her, so she decided to break up with him after their three years. Bomi really loved Yifan hyung so much. She’s the type of girl who’s really patient. I think the same goes with you, she endured four months of quarrel every single day. She can handle relationships really well but you guys took advantage of her,” JongIn sighed.

“I once heard Bomi was talking about you in front of the girls before maybe that’s why Yifan decided to dare you. So that she’ll have a bad impression of you and he luckily succeeded. It took him a year before he found a girl for him,”

“Do you regret it hyung?” Sehun asked.

“No, I don’t. I think separating ways are the best thing right now. If we’re destined to be together, we’ll be together,”

“Good, it’s because you can’t do anything until she comes back,” Sehun sighed as he placed his phone on the table.

JongIn picked up Sehun’s phone and looked at Luhan.

“What?”

“She’s leaving,” JongIn said. Luhan just shrugged.

“I don’t care,”

JongIn and Sehun just looked at their friend and ate their food. They don’t understand him. Maybe he did love her or maybe he did not.

--

Without any doubt, she entered the room with nervousness. She can’t wait to see the group she’ll be managing. Her father trusted her with this job because he thought she might be the best one who would take care of new investment in the industry. She’s honestly hoping it’s not EXO.

“Bbom,” Her father welcomed her with a hug.

“Dad,”

“I’ll show you the group you’ll be managing. Don’t worry there are not that stubborn and they are very hardworking especially the dance line. Four of them are Chinese and the others are Korean,” Her father said as they walked out of the room and rode the elevator.

“Show them your matured side okay? I don’t want them to be too comfortable with you. Four of them are your former schoolmates and the other is your ex,”

“Ex? You mean Luhan?” She blinked.

“Luhan? No. It’s Yifan. Wait, what? You dated Luhan?” His father stopped on his track and looked at his daughter.

“Yes. Why? So, I’ll be managing EXO?” Her eyes doubled its size as she looked at her father.

“Is he the one that hurt you the most?”

Bomi just nodded.

“Bomi, please don’t let your feelings overcome you. They’re a part of your past okay? I heard you prepared well so you can show him you changed after you left. Bomi, act as if he doesn’t affect you. Bomi, you’re my only daughter, I know I’m not a good father to you but please even though I’m still asking you because of business. Don’t let their presence bother you,”

“Okay, I understand,” Bomi walked behind her father as they entered the practice room.

“Guys! Gather around and I shall introduce to you, your new manager,” EXO stopped practicing and gathered around their CEO. Bomi saw the four familiar guys. She gathered all her courage and went towards her father.

“Hello, I’m Yoon Bomi and I’ll be your manager,” She smiled and went beside her father.

Luhan, JongIn, Yifan and Sehun froze on their places when they saw the girl who was a part of their past especially to Luhan and Yifan. Bomi just smiled as she looked at the members. She couldn’t help but get nervous but she’s a lot better than before. She knew she can handle this well without her feelings overpowering her.

“I’ll leave now. Take care of my daughter okay?” Bomi’s father said and left her with the group.

“I’m Joonmyeon but my stage name is Suho. I’m the guardian of EXO,”

“Nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter