Happy Birthday, Pau

Happy Birthday

She heaved a sigh as she placed down her bag and sat on the couch. Today was tiring day, not only was her professors soa nnoying with all the tasks their giving but her friends we as twice as annoying as well. But not like when she's in class and face-to-face with her annoying professors, being with her annoying friends is much preferable, ofcourse. But being with him, she longs for that moment. Ever since he stepped on that plane to promote his group, she never stopped missing him more than ever and even feeling worried, because wellHe's her Boyfriend and will also be infront of many girls and he, as an artist, will serve them.

They text each other, sometimes even skype with each other. But that was never enough. She still miss him very much and to hear his voice on the phone or to see his face on the monitor was just adding wood on the fire.

cling

her phone updated for an incoming message.

Hey Babe, I'm sorry I couldn't make it today, They delayed our flight and I think I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon. I'm really sorry. I promise to make it up to you when I get back. I love you, Pauline. Happy Birthday!

She sighed heavily after reading the message before laying on the couch, sulking and about to cry. "I miss you, Jeongguk" she mumbled. She supported her boyfriend but she couldn't resist on missing him.

As she sobbed quietly on the couch she soon dozed off to sleep.

 

 

CLANG

She sat up abruptly. "W-what the hell?" she groaned quietly, ruffling her hair due to irritation but soon froze when she realized it was suddenly dark out. Not leaving any light's on when she got in, the living room was pitched black as well. She soon felt scared, something felt wrong today. Did I locked the doors? was all she was wondering. She used her hands to get around the room to turn on the lights.

"Ow" "Shhh"

"Who's there?! I-I got.." she grabbed the nearest thing around her. "A picture...frame?" she blinked for awhile.

The lights and she squinted from the sudden brightness.

"Suprise! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all cheered.

She couldn't believe it. Standing right in front of her friends, not only those annoying friends she grew to love but also the boy she grew to love as well. But what got her even more stoned was seeing her Boyfriend, Jeongguk, infront of her.

She placed her hand on , Eyes b with tears.

"Babe? Why are you crying?" He approached her, placing his hands on her cheeks to wipe away the tears. "I thought you said you couldn't come.." she sobbed.

"It's a suprise and yes he lied." Jimin cried out before earning a smack on the head from Jin.

 Jeongguk kissed Pauline's forehead and hugged her close. "I'd do anything for you Babe. I'll do everything with you as well. Missing your Birthday is not on my list" he mumbled while caressing her head. She nodded, feeling Jeongguk lifting her head to look at him.

"Shall we have some alone time now?" he smirked.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

OKAY. so that's it.

That was fckn awkward but the heck whatever! Haha~

LOVE YOU UNNI! <3333333333333333333333