Chapter 1

Junseung matchmakers~
"Yah, Junhyung, stop drinking cola! Seriously!" Hyunseung nagged at Junhyung. Junhyung ignored him and continued drinking. Hyunseung rolled his eyes and snatched the bottle from him and drank the last bit of cola. "YAH!" Was the reply he got. He stuck his tongue out at Junhyung and proceeded to throw away the bottle. Yoseob looked up from his phone and said, "Managed to snatch it away huh?" Today was Beast's official day off and they were enjoying themselves, Kiwoon couple went out for a date, Doojoon went to visit his family, Yoseob was on his phone playing some sort of game app, Hyunseung cooking lunch.....and Junhyung being grumpy that his cola was snatched away. Yoseob paused his game and asked Junhyung and Hyunseung, "Hyung, you two are together right? Same with Kikwang and Dongwoon Right?" Hyunseung blushed at the question. Junhyung casually replied, "Yes we are together, and obviously Kikwang and maknae are together! They went on a DATE." "Ahh.." "Why are you asking anyway?" "Because..." Hyunseung looked at Yoseob." I know! You have feelings for Doojoon, and you want to confess to him, but you're scared so you want to ask us for advice before you do something and embarrass yourself in front of Doojoon,*deep breath* which will probably make him hate you!" "Uhh longest sentence ever?" Junhyung muttered. "Hyunseung hyung how did you know?" Yoseob asked in disbelief. "Because we were like that before, right Junnie~?" Yoseob tried not to gag at the tone of Hyunseung's aegyo-ish voice. "So are you gonna give me advice, hyung?" "We will just give you an idea on how to confess...or, we can help you hint it to him," Hyunseung said. "I guess we should hint it to Doojoon, since Yoseobie doesn't have the bravery to confess and has to ask us." "....."Yoseob looked at Junhyung as if he was mad. "Who says I don't have bravery?" "So you don't need our help?" ".....fine, how do you plan to hint to Doojoon hyung?" Meanwhile, Doojoon had left his parents' house and was already at the door of the dorm. He unlocked the door and went in. The three boys who were discussing their plan immediately shut up and tried to act normal. "People, what's wrong?" Doojoon sensed the awkwardness. "Doojoon-ah, I wanna have a talk with you, can you just come with me to the room?" Hyunseung asked Doojoon and proceeded to drag him to the room. Hyunseung sat on the bed next to Doojoon. "Doojoon-ah, have you noticed that Yoseob has been acting weird around you?" Doojoon thought about it. Sure, Yoseob had been acting weird, like blushing madly when he gave him a back hug, or stammering when he was looking at him. But actually, Doojoon wasn't dumb. He obviously knew Yoseob had feelings for him, and so did he. "Hyunseung, I know you're trying to tell me Yoseob has a crush on me, I'm not dumb." ".....oh. So I'll go straight to the question. Do you like him?" Doojoon avoided eye contact in case Hyunseung would laugh and nodded. "Ok....YOSEOB-AH! JUNNIE!!! COME HERE FOR A WHILE!!!" Hyunseung yelled, and Doojoon was relieved that he didn't go deaf. "Wae? What do you want?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung told Yoseob to wait awhile, and then proceeded to whisper something to Junhyung. Junhyung smirked and opened the door. Yoseob looked on, confused. Hyunseung "1,2,3!" Hyunseung shouted again. The next few things happened quickly. Junhyung pushed Yoseob towards Doojoon who was sitting on the bed, Hyunseung tripped him so that he landed on Doojoon's lap, and then....they fled, fearing the wrath of Yoon leader. An awkward silence followed. "Yoseobie, you can get off my lap now." "A-ah, m-mianhe Doojoon h-hyung..." Yoseob blushed and immediately sat up properly. "Hyunseung told me that you like me..." Doojoon said, directly getting to the point. "I was scared that you might hate me..." Yoseob mumbled and tears started to flow down his cheeks. "...so I had to ask them for help..." Doojoon stretched out his hand and wiped off the tears tenderly. "Seobie, I won't hate you. Why would I hate you? You're so cute and adorable, and you have a kind heart too..." Doojoon closed the distance between their lips and kissed Yoseob. It wasn't that kind of really hot kisses, but a tender, loving kiss, not too short, and not the kind that would leave the two gasping in need of air. When Doojoon pulled away, Yoseob stared at him with wide eyes. "Hyung-" Yoseob started, but Doojoon interrupted him. "Yoseob-ah neomu saranghae." Yoseob didn't reply, he just snuggled closer to Doojoon with a smile.