Little Ray of Sunshine

Little Ray of Sunshine - Sunggyu

Slowly lifting your eyes to the dark canvass that hung above you, you paused as you relaxed as your eyes searched for the first stars of the night. No stars had shown themselves yet as you began to walk again. The heels of your feet clicked against the concrete as your exhausted body began to slow its pace.

When you reached your place, your feet were barely shuffling against the ground. Punching in the combination, it gave you a happy chime as you opened the door and slipped off your shoes. Taking off your purse and light jacket, you hung them up before shuffling to the couch. Sitting on the edge of the couch, you flopped over to your side as you lifted your legs onto the couch.

Sunggyu came out of the bedroom as he heard the door open.

"Jagi~ Are you home?" Sunggyu asked as he didn’t see anyone around.

"Hmmmmm." You hummed tiredly as your eyes slowly batted as you stared straight ahead. Sunggyu looked over to the couch where you were laying on your side. His lips gently were pulled into a smile as he walked over to you. Bending down, he gently placed his hand on your head as he slowly pet your hair.

"Are you sick?" Sunggyu asked as you shook your head. "Hungry." Again, you shook your head. "Tired." Nodding your head slowly, he smiled, happy that it wasn’t something that he and a little sleep couldn’t fix.

"I’ve been waiting for you." He said softly as he took a seat on the edge of the couch. Slowly you nodded as your eyes closed. "Jagi~ I have something to show you!"

Slowly, you opened your eyes as he knelt down in front of you.

"Let me know what you think." He took a deep breath before smiling brightly bringing his lightly clenched fists up to his cheeks. "Buing Buing!" He said in a slightly higher, cute voice. Your eyes softened as your lips curled into a smile.

"Wait there is a few more." Sunggyu smiled brighter as he placed two fingers close to his eyes. "Chu! Chu, Chu!" He smiled as he closed his eyes and smiled brightly.

Little giggles escaped your lips as you couldn’t hold back your smile. A bright smile rested on your face as Sunggyu opened your eyes and brought down his hands.

"Did you like it?" He asked as you nodded your head happily as you couldn’t stop smiling.

"Love it~" You finally managed to say between your laughs. Sunggyu rose to his feet as he kissed your cheek, you sat up as he took a seat next to you. Patting his lap, you rested your head on his thighs as you looked up at him.

"There’s your beautiful smile." Sunggyu said as he pinched your cheeks gently making you smile more.

"You missed my smile?" You said as you finally stopped giggling.

"Of course, it is my little ray of sunshine. That and your laugh." He tilted his head to you as he smiled at you. Blushing, you bit your lip as his hand found yours and held it in his.

"How did you learn how to do aeygo? You asked shyly.

"Woohyun showed me. He said that you would like it, and that it would give you energy." He smiled as he began to blush too. "Did it work?"

"A little." You played with the rings on his fingers as another sweet smile landed on your face.

"Is there anything better than my aeygo?" Sunggyu asked as he watched you closely. Slightly, you nodded your head. "Really? What?" His eyes widened.

"Your hugs, and kisses." You looked at him in the eyes as you sat up and sat on his lap as you wrapped your arms around his neck, loosely.

"I can do that." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around you tightly, moving his hands around your back slowly, just the way you liked it.

Relaxing in his arms, you closed your eyes as your head rested in the crook of his neck. Playing with the collar of his shirt, you slowly drifted off to sleep. Sunggyu felt you relax totally in his arms.

"I’m glad you like my hugs, yeobo." He said softly as he waited for your response, but when there wasn’t one, he looked at you as you were asleep in his arms.

"You really like them, then." Sunggyu gently kissed your cheek before reclining into the couch.

Pulling a blanket from the nearby arm chair he wrapped it around the two of you as he let your hair down from the ponytail, letting his fingers run through your hair happily as he too soon drifted off to sleep by the sound and rhythm of your breathing.