Mine

Hide And Seek 2 : Mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not edit

The wind blew hard as they reached the top of the mountain. Lee Jong Suk wiped off the sweat that streamed down his cheek. Both panted as they're tired from a long hike. Rain started to pour down them. "Aish! We haven't got to that house" Woo Bin groaned. Jong Suk sighed and looked around for shelter, then he spotted an old house. He tapped on his cousin's shoulder. "Is that the house?" pointed at the abandoned small house. "I guess so" Woo Bin shruged and told Jong Suk to check out the house.

"Hello! Is anyone there?" Jong Suk shouted after knocked the door. "Anyone home?" Woo Bin followed before slowly push the door open. The door let out a squek sound along the way. Woo Bin made the first step in the house. Rats and birds started to move here and there making both the young men startled. "I think this is the house" Jong Suk said as he look around, flashing his flashlight as he examine the place. "Let's go!" Woo Bin wrapped his arm around Jong Suk and pulled him in.

After an hour, both young men goes out from the house, stretching their arms as they took a deep breath. "Tch! I thought there is something in the house" Woo Bin snickered. "I guess the rumors aren't true" He said glancing back at the house before leaving.

"Got to admit that the house is a lil bit creepy" Woo Bin said, making Jong Suk laughed. "You screamed when you saw a bat in the house Woo Bin-ah" he shook his head. "Dude! That thing blood"

A bus came to the stop in front of them. Jong Suk and Woo Bin got in and settled down on their seat. As Jong Suk and Woo Bin joke around,  the door of the bus closed before heading to the town. A soft foot step made it's way passed Jong Suk. Cool air brushed on his shoulder making his fine neck hair to stand up. He shifted his gaze behind him. Heart pumps faster at the sight of a beautiful young girl sitting not far from them. She looked out side the window.

"Yah Lee Jong Suk!" Woo Bin called. "U-uh?" Jong Suk shook his head and look at Woo Bin back. "What were you looking at?" Woo Bin raised his eyebrow, looking at where Jong Suk looked at. "I wasn't looking at anything" he smiled shyly while rubbing his nape.

The bus came to a stop as they reached the town. "Ah that's tiring" Woo Bin yawned and turned to look at his friend. Jong Suk was looking behind him, waiting for the girl he met in the bus. Woo Bin pouted and pushed Jong Suk's shoulder lightly. "Yah Sukkie!" he shouted at Jong Suk's ear. "Aaish! Yah!" Jong Suk glared at him before headlocked Woo Bin.

- - -

"We're home!" Jong Suk slipped off his shoes followed by Woo Bin. "Son! How was the trip?" Jun Ho asked shifting his gaze towards Jong Suk, his only son. "It was horrible. We didn't found any ghost" Woo Bin casually lie down on the sofa beside Jun Ho. "Ghost?" Jun Ho raised his eyebrow. "Ah.. Well we went to the house on the mountain. You know the haunted house everyone talkig about?" Woo Bin continued to talk about their adventure, not noticing that Jun Ho's face got paler. "Y-you both.. w-went there?"

Jong Suk nodded and sat beside Jun Ho. "Went where?" So Eun came in the scene. Jun Ho kept quiet, frozen on his spot. "Ah we went to the mountain across the town. Upon hearing that, So Eun dropped the bowl of salad. "Honey!" Jun Ho quickly grabbed on his wife's arms, supporting her. "You both.. went.. there?" she asked looking at her nephew. Woo Bin stayed quiet after seeing his aunt collapsed. "You both went there?" So Eun looked at her son. "Jong Suk say something! "So Eun shouted. "N-neh" he whispered. "Oh my.." So Eun shut her eyes and leaned against her husband. "Mom!" Jong Suk got up and went towards his mother. "Stop! Stay right there! She needs air. We talk later" Jun Ho said before carrying his wife to their room.

After a while, Jun Ho and both young men had a talked. Jun Ho opened up to them about what had happened to him and So Eun back in their 20's. The time when So Eun and Jun Ho went to find a girl at the mountain. "So that's why mom got so pale" Jong Suk facepalmed and heave a deep sigh. "But there's nothing in the house, uncle Jun" "There's nothing?" Jun Ho asked and Woo Bin nodded in respond.

"You both go wash up. You have school tomorrow" Jun Ho stood up and went to checked on his wife. "I wonder how scared mom and dad was" Jong Suk glanced at his parent's room.

- - -

The bell rang, student rushed out from their class. It's lunch time. Jong Suk, Woo Bin and their other friend Kang Soo Ri headed their way towards the cafeteria. Jong Suk suddenly stop his track as he looked out from the window, looking at a girl. "It's her" he whispered to himself. Woo Bin and Soo Ri also stop as they realised Jong Suk isn't with them anymore. They both turned around and saw Jong Suk a few steps behind,  looking out. "Yah Lee Jong Suk!" Woo Bin called. "Eo? Ah! I'll be right back" he said before running to the other side.

As he got to the last floor, he looked around before ran to the park of their school. He let out a soft pants before walking towards the girl. "Hey!" plastering his killer smile at her. Slowly the girl lifted her face up meeting his. "Yes?" she raised an eyebrow. "Ah.. Are you new here? I never see you before" He asked stuttering. The girl chuckled at his cute act. "Yes I am." Jong Suk smiled after seeing her smiles. "You're really pretty" he said without realising. The girl blushed. "T-thank you" she mumbled as she lowered her head. "Ah! You're from the other side of the town right? " He asked. "How did you know?" she look at Jong Suk again. "I saw you in the bus." Jong Suk blushed as he remembered the moment he was amazed at the girl's beauty. "My name is Jong Suk. Lee. Jong. Suk" "I'm Baek Su Min"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter