Too Much Junk Food

Doctor Oh Sehun

Sehun chuckles a little when he sees Luhan starting to doze off during their scary movie.
So much for the usual cuddling-during-scary-movies stuff Sehun had been hoping for. 
Getting an idea, Sehun lifts his feet off of Luhan's lap and then gently plops them back down.
Luhan bolts upright with a gasp, eyes still groggy, and looks around him until his eyes land on Sehun.

 

"I almost got them, Sehunnie, I almost got them--so close--and then--and then--something hit me--hit me right in--" Luhan gasps out, eyes darting back and forth in his half awake state.
 

Sehun raises his eyebrows in mock surprise, nodding along with Luhan's rambling.
"Shh, shhh, it's ok, you'll get them, you can do it" Sehun whispers reassuringly to Luhan, fighting to keep the smile off his face.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I got them..." Luhan mumbles, before his head flops back on the cushion and his snores restart. 
Sehun shakes with silent giggles before returning his attention back to the scary movie.

 

After flinching for the umpteenth time from the screams emitted from the movie, Sehun moves his feet off of Luhan's lap and crawls up to snuggle against his side.
Eventually, he falls asleep too.


 

Luhan sits up with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He catches a whiff of chocolate from the kitchen and almost gags. Sehun's head, which was previously resting against his shoulder, flops to the couch cushion as Luhan bolts from the couch and runs for the bathroom, a hand over his mouth.
 

After Sehun falls over on the couch cushion, his eyes open.
'Where'd LuLu go?' he thinks to himself, still able to feel the warmth from where Luhan had been resting just seconds ago.
Sehun slides to the ground, gently pulling away comforters to see if Luhan had moved to the floor.
"Hmm," Sehun says as he counts off the members on the floor. 

 

Seeing a bundle that could be Luhan, Sehun crawls across the floor and slowly pulls away the blanket.
Nope, that's Kyungsoo.
"Ewww" Sehun whispers indignantly when his hand comes back slightly sticky after accidentally touching the sleeping boy's hair.
'Is that whipped cre- never mind. Where the heck is Luhan?' Sehun thinks in frustration.
Suho and Lay are not present in the room either, Sehun notices as he scans the room again. 

 

Eyes narrowed and fully awake, Sehun grabs a blanket to wrap around himself as he shuffles through the hallways towards the bedrooms.
He doubts Luhan would be in the kitchen, since he'd watched as his Hyung ate popcorn, soda, and a variety of sweets back to back during the movie.
Scary movies stress out Luhan.
And Luhan's a stressful eater.

 

Sehun opens the first door, and quickly shuts it when he sees Suho and Lay asleep in each others arms.
"Well good for them" Sehun mutters jealously, thinking back to his nonexistent cuddling with Luhan during the movie.
However, when Sehun walks into the next room, which just happens to be his, he sees the bathroom light on and the door slightly ajar.
Starting towards the bathroom, Sehun's met with the sounds of Luhan...getting sick?

After Luhan had bolted from the living room and into a bathroom, everything he'd eaten during the movie came rushing back up.
So now he's on his knees in the bathroom, bracing himself against the toilet as his body's wracked with heaves.
"Ugghhh" Luhan groans into his arms, his stomach finally empty of all the junk food he'd stuffed down.

 

But then Luhan feels a hand gently rubbing his back while the toilet flushes in front of him.
"Are you ok now, Hyung?" Sehun whispers, still rubbing circles on Luhan's back.
Luhan nods weakly, and then Sehun's helping him up from the floor, propping him against the sink as the water tap turns on.

 

Sehun wets a hand towel with cold water, turning back to Luhan to gently wipe his face off. If he'd known his Hyung was sick, he would have come back here a lot earlier, but he hadn't noticed Luhan running for the bathroom.
 

Done wiping off Luhan's face, Sehun looks around for a glass to fill with water and frowns when he sees none. So he simply turns Luhan around to face the sink and then stands behind him, filling his hands with water for Luhan to drink from, swish, spit out, and repeat. Sehun tries to ignore the feeling of Luhan's lips brushing against his hands as the other bends to drink from his hands, and he dries Luhan's face and his hands when they're done.
 

Luhan still looks a bit shaky, and Sehun's suddenly hit with an idea from his childhood. Whenever he'd gotten sick at home, his mom would pretend to be a doctor, checking up on him, bringing him cold drinks to soothe his stomach, and helping him forget about being sick. 
Sehun's going to be Luhan's doctor.

 

"Thanks Sehunnie, do you want to go back to sleep?" Luhan mumbles, but he still looks a bit nauseous to Sehun, so the younger shakes his head and gently swoops Luhan up in his arms.
 

"Sorry, patient, but you are too sick to return home tonight, you must stay here to recover" Sehun instructs with a straight face as Luhan looks up at him with a look of surprise that slowly turns into a smile.
 

"Of course, doctor, I understand" Luhan says with a grin as Sehun sets him down gently on his bed.
Sehun tries to copy everything his mom did for him when he was younger, taking the blanket that was around his shoulders to tuck Luhan in, propping him up with multiple pillows, and then running out of the room.
He has to look like a doctor too, of course.

 

So that's why Sehun returns to his room clad in one of Kris' long white jackets (he'd forgotten it at the K dorm some other time), notepad in hand, with Chanyeol's large framed glasses wobbling on the edge of his nose.
 

Luhan laughs quietly as Sehun struts over to him, eyes unfocused through Chanyeol's glasses as he glances down at his 'patient'. 
Sehun clears his throat and begins.
"Alright, Sir, it seems as though you have a severe case of...junk food poisoning...yes, yes it's very serious" Sehun says quickly with a wave of his hand.

Luhan's eyebrows raise in acknowledgment of his diagnosis, and he fights a smile off his face as he takes on an expression of curiosity. 
"Ahh, junk food poisoning. Well, are there any treatmen-" Luhan's cut off as his 'doctor' presses a finger to his mouth.

 

"Treatments include doing as the doctor says" Sehun says quietly, looking into Luhan's surprised eyes and trying to ignore the fluttering in his stomach.
But then he's giving a quick bow to his 'patient' and bolting out of the room, calling out softly over his shoulder.
"I shall return quickly, Sir, don't you worry, just stay put"

Sehun opens and closes cabinets softly in the kitchen, trying not to wake anyone else as he finds remedies for his 'patient's sickness. 
Sehun heats up some chicken broth first, avoiding the random splotches of whipped cream all over the kitchen (he has no idea how they got there, but he knows it has to do something with Kyungsoo) 
Slipping amongst the sleeping members in the living room, Sehun makes his way back to his bedroom, the mug containing the broth warming his hands.
Walking into the room, Sehun carefully places the mug in Luhan's hands.
"Since you have nothing in your stomach now, you need to at least drink this" Sehun instructs, partially in doctor mode and partially not.

 

Luhan smiles, but cringes when the steam from the broth wafts up to his face. He still feels slightly nauseous when he thinks about food, and the broth is no exception.
Sehun notices and sits beside Luhan on the bed.
"I know you still feel sick, Hyung, but you need to put something in your stomach so you don't feel so shaky" Sehun says, wrapping his hands over Luhan's on the mug and lifting it towards the older boy's mouth.

 

Luhan eventually drinks, slowly at first and then with a sudden hunger as he overcomes his nauseousness. 
Sehun takes the mug from Luhan and leaves with a little "Yay" of victory in his mind.

 

Returning back to the kitchen, Sehun almost reaches for a soda, because that's what his mom would give him for an upset stomach, but then he remembers the cause of Luhan's sickness and turns to water.
Plopping a couple ice cubs in the cup, Sehun makes his way back to the bedroom, still clad in his 'doctor' apparel.

 

However, when he opens his door, Sehun sees Luhan limp against the pillows, eyes closed.
He fell asleep.
"Oh" Sehun whispers to himself, before making his way towards the bathroom to turn off the light.
Setting the glass on the nightstand, Sehun makes to walk past Luhan's sleeping figure to head back into the living room when he feels a hand grab his wrist.

 

"You can't just leave your patient, doctor" Luhan whispers with a grin.
And then he pulls Sehun down on the bed, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and murmuring a thanks against the other's chest.
Overcoming his initial shock, Sehun rests his chin on Luhan's head, the soft hair tickling his neck, and wraps Luhan in his arms as well.

 

"You're always so good to me, Sehunnie" Luhan whispers with a yawn, before eventually falling asleep against Sehun, face resting against his chest and legs intertwined under their blanket.
 

Pressing a quick kiss to the top of Luhan's head, Sehun cheers in his mind.
Looks like he got to cuddle after all.

 

Here's HunHan, now I'm headed off to get Baekyeol up (yaaay) Sorry if the spacing on these stories is off, it feels really weird to me...but anyways, hope you liked HunHan, here comes Baekyeol!! (& last but not least, Krismin;))

~LateNightBubbleTea