1

She's Crying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Minha POV-

"here Kris, you have to eat more." i feed him a slice of steak with fries.
"you eat it. you're the one who have to eat more babe.." he pinch my nose.
"i'm full" i slightly pout "eat this one.. my hand is tired.." and he obidiently eat it. "good boy.." i messed his golden hair. he suddenly grab my hand and bite it. "yah! hurt.." i pull my hand from his grip and pout. and he just chuckles while munching his foods. "your fault" he show his wink at me. I just look down as i feel my cheeks blushing.

After done with our lunch, we're going to watch movie. It's been a long time since our last time to watch movie together like this. Lately we're just bought some DVDs and watch it at my place or his.
"what you wanna watch babe?" he squeeze my hand a bit while keep staring at those movie posters. "horror?" he offers. i shake my head "i think i'll just keep shut my eyes.." i pursed my lips. "you and forever your cute lips." i slap his hand as he pinch my lips. "hurt!" i pouted and rubs my lips.

"KRIS!" someone call him and when we turn to where the sound come. A girl come to us with bright smile.  "hey long time no see! how have you been?" she hit Kris' arm lightly. "Doin good here.." he put his arm around my shoulder "how about you?" "me too" she giggled "your girl?" she pointed at me and Kris just nods his head. "ah.. hello I'm Tiffany.. Kris' friend.." she sticking her hand. "oh hi Tifanny. I'm Minha.. Park Minha.." i take her hand and shake it.

'So she's that Tiffany? his first love..'  yeah.. i've heard pretty much about her from Kris' bestfriend, Suho. "So you guys planned to watch something?" she asked. And Kris nods his head "wanna join us?"
"Is it okay? i mean i don't want to disturb your date.." "it's okay right, Minha?" Kris cuts her words by asking me with his angel smile. "it's okay.. just join us. you both haven't meet for a long time right?" yeah.. it's fine.. Even she's his first love, but he's with me now. Past is just a past right?

inside the cinema, Kris took the middle seat while i took his right side and Tiffany took his left seat. as long as the movie played, Kris hold my hand and put my head on his shoulder, and he rested his on my head. I feel a bit uncomfort with Tiffany around. I mean she must feel lonely watching us lovey-dovey.  I've told Kris but he didn't seems care too much about it and said it's fine so i just shrugs it off and watching the movie.

"I don't want watch horror movie with you again Kris! ever!" i pouted while walks off from the cinema. Kris just grinning and backhugging me. "C'mon babe.. it's really fun to tease you like that.." i punch his tummy lightly with my elbow. "teasing me by keep saying that those scary thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter