Segregate

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Son of a . Urgh!" Yongguk smashes the ballpoint pen onto the studio wall, groaning in frustration when it only replied him in a noisy clatter before ceasing to a silence on the hardwood floor. He leans back on the office chair, looking up at the blinding lights.

 

He's been sleeping at the studio for so many days now. It has already been two rows of dates in the calendar. His back is hurting from the hard couch but he has no choice.

 

Two weeks ago Himchan confused him with a heaty exchange of lips and tongues and he had no idea what to do after they were finished. He can't believe his incompetent had actually reduced him to take advantage of Himchan, his cat, for 's sakes, his cat!

 

God, what is he going to do now? He made out with his cat and sure it does sound as ed up as it really is. Yongguk mourns for his sanity and grabs another cup of coffee to toll through the night. He'll just finish another composition for the sake of his mind overheating from irrational thoughts--

 

Ring ring ring--

 

He was afraid it would be Himchan breaking th silence in between the two of them ever since that awkward thing happened. But he sighed instead when it was just Junhong on the other end.

 

"Hyung! Come back! Something's wrong with Himchannie!"

"What? What's wrong with him?"

"He seems to be sick... but he won't let me in, he shut himself inside the room!"

 

Shut himself in? Oh god, that ing cat's not planning to do something stupid after what they did, is he?

 

"Don't panic, Junhong. I'm coming back right now."

 

 

 

 

Yongguk races home to find the room door really locked from inside without a single word from Himchan.

 

"Come out, Himchan! What's wrong?"

 

"Hyung! Come out please! Or did he faint inside?! Oh my god!!"

 

"Calm down Junhong..." but he may be right. Who knows what is Himchan doing in there. Yongguk was just about to break the door when he couldn't find the keys until they hear Himchan's voice from the other side.

 

"I'm fine! Don't bother me!"

 

Both of them sigh in relief when Himchan's voice was heard. But they can only be reassured after the feline comes out from the room after a whole day of shutting himself in.

 

"Yah! Himchan, come out before I break in!"

 

"Don't come in!"

 

"Aish... I am coming in!"

 

"No, no, no! If you must, just come in by yourself... without Junhong..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter