Final.

Sleep With Me Please...

"Jagiya, are you sure you don’t want to sleep with me??” Baekhyun whined.

It was your first time to stay for the night at the dorm and Baekhyun was being whiny since you were going to sleep in their guest room and not with him. You were supposed to go home after the movie marathon at the dorm but it was snowing heavily outside and they insisted you to stay.

"Yes, I’m sure, oppa…" You said. The members snickered when you tried to push Baekhyun off the bed.

"Yah, stop being a baby and sleep in your own room." D.O muttered.

Well, let say it wasn’t only your boyfriend who did not want to leave you alone.

"But you let me sleep with you in your apartment… Why won’t you sleep with me tonight??" And after all of the whining and pleading, the members dragged Baekhyun to his room, all pouty and whiny.

——

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!" You sat up on the bed all sweaty and tears strained your face as you brought your knees to your chest. Out of all nightmares you had, tonight’s was the worst.

The door swung open and all members entered the room.

"We heard you screamed, are you okay?" Lay asked. You shook your head as tears continuously falling down your cheeks.

"Jagiya, what happened?" Baekhyun sat next to you and wrapped his arms protectively around you.

"Is there a murder here??" Chanyeol asked.

You shook your head. You looked up to Baekhyun and mumbled, “Oppa, that dream came again.” Baekhyun’s eyes widened and he immediately hugged you tighter. He placed comforting kisses all over your face.

"Hyung, what dream?" Tao asked. Baekhyun explained to them as he comforted you.

Your family was almost got killed when you were about 5 years old and you witnessed everything.The images of your mom hid you in her closet, your dad protecting your mom from the murderer, them fought against the murderer before the police came, all of it still vivid in your mind.

Ever since the incident, you had been getting nightmares about it. You would dream the scene again and again. Your parents tried everything to make the dream stopped but nothing worked. The dream had stopped two years ago, after Baekhyun moved in with you.

Baekhyun once joked that you needed someone to accompany you to sleep and he’s the perfect candidate. 

"I’m here now, eo?" Baekhyun ran his fingers through your hair as the members pulled the two of you into a group hug.

"I hope your nightmare will stop, _____-ah…" The members comforted you.

"Baekhyun-ah, I think it’s the best for you to stay with _____-ah tonight." Kris said.

"I’m really sorry for waking you up, guys…"

"It’s nothing, really…" Sehun smiled and patted your head.

The others nodded. “You’re like our family already, if you have any problem, we’ll always be there for you.” Suho added.

You smiled at them and once again you were engulfed in a group hug. “Thanks again, guys…”

"I think we should sleep now…" Baekhyun murmured against your hair.

"Eh, are you trying to kick us out?" Chanyeol eyed the two of you.

"Yah, what are you planning to do??" Chen asked. Baekhyun knew what the beagle line (excluding himself) had in their mind and he immediately threw a pillow at them.

"Ah, hyung, we’re too innocent to hear these things!" The maknae line exclaimed.

Luhan tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder and whispered loudly, “Yah, use protection!” Baekhyun glared at Luhan and tried to hit him.

Xiumin shook his head and patted Baekhyun’s shoulder. “I think the two of you should sleep in your room, Baekhyun-ah… Your bed is wider.”

Baekhyun laid down on his bed and patted a side next to him. You let yourself being pulled into his embrace. Baekhyun leaned his forehead against yours and smiled as he stared lovingly into your eyes.

"Sleep well, jagiya. Oppa is here with you." He whispered.

Baekhyun gave you a reassuring smile before he leaned in and his lips captured yours. His arms s around your waist and pulled you closer to him, leaving no space between your bodies as he deepened the kiss.

"Goodnight jagiya… Oppa won’t let you have nightmares anymore…" He whispered as his lips moved against yours. "Sleep well, my love."