FINAL

Dream Under Lights_ Changjo Scenario

The buildings went by quickly as you looked out the window of the taxi that was headed to the broadcasting studio. Changjo had wanted you to come to this recording so you could support him like you usually did. It wasn’t like it was anything new, most of the staff at a few different studios knew you well enough to pick you out of a crowd so you could go in without a hassle.

When you reached the studio, you paid the fare and got out, making sure you had everything you brought with you. Walking up the gate, the guard on duty noticed you and smiled as you reached him.

"Morning Miss _______." He stated and tipped his hat slightly, "Here for the recording I’m guessing."

"Your guess is correct." You laughed quietly as you stepped through the gates when he opened them for you.

"Have a nice time." He called out to you, bringing a smile on your face as you walked into the building that Changjo was filming in.

Once inside, you were greeted with the busy interns running around to set stuff up and get errands done. The business of it all always made you feel happy because if they were all busy it meant they were trying their hardest to have the show be the best that it could possibly be. Though you would never tell anyone what productions they were, some would hardly have anyone running around to do things unless it was to get a cup of coffee. It was those studios that really made you upset but you usually kept it inside as long as everyone was happy.

You walked around for a bit until you finally found the changing rooms. Reading each name, you finally found Changjo’s room and you knocked on the door swiftly. A soft ‘come in’ was heard and you opened the door, greeted with your boyfriend looking at himself in the mirror and then at you.

"You are here earlier than usual." He smiled as he stood up and hugged you, "But I’m not complaining, I love having you around."

"Nice to know that now." You laughed as you hugged him back, his scent filling your nose and making you smile, "I see you are all ready to start filming."

 

"I am and especially now that I have my good luck charm." He stated and poked your nose lightly, "I hope that you didn’t have-"

A knock came on the door, both of you looking over, confused looks on both of your faces. Changjo let go of you as he called out for the person to open the door. Your eyes widened as you saw who was standing in the doorway.

"Guess who is on the show today." Aii smiled at Changjo, "Times up, it’s me!"

"Aii it’s nice to see you…" Changjo smiled slightly, not really knowing what to say to her, "It’s been a long time since we’ve seen you… The last time was at that restaurant I believe."

At the mention of ‘we’, Aii turned her gaze over to you, her loving gaze turning cold for a moment as she smiled at you.

"You look great, ______." She stated, something about her body language and the way she exaggerated her speech leading you to believe that she was not happy at all to see you there.

"Thank you…" You smiled slightly as you nodded, "You look great too, Aii."

"Thanks." She stated quickly, turning her attention back to Changjo, "The producer wants us to go out there now so we can go over the show schedule."

"Ah ok…" He nodded as he turned to you and gave you a quick kiss, "You can wait here if you want."

"It will probably be very boring." Aii stated as she looked at you, her eyes piercing into your soul trying to strike fear in you, "You are better off staying here. Don’t worry, I will take care of Changjo for you and make sure he stays out of trouble."

"No I will go." You stated, biting your tongue to stop yourself from finishing the sentence that popped into your head.

If anything he needed to be protected from her, the way she acted around him letting you know that she still had feelings for him. The last thing you wanted to happen right now was for her to be alone with him. Though you trusted Changjo, there was something about Aii that put you on edge and you couldn’t just pick out one thing about her that set off alarms. Truthfully, she was really pretty with her dazzling brown eyes that were amber in certain light and her long flowing light brown hair. Someone like that with a different agenda you would be fine, but knowing she wanted Changjo and that she would do anything to get him, you just didn’t want to put it at risk.

"Then come on, ______." Changjo smiled brightly as he took your hand in his, "Don’t want to be late now do we?"

"Nope." You smiled as you all walked out with him, Aii leading the two of you to the main part of the building where they were going to film the show.

—-

Everything had gone by smoothly with the meeting and the recording shortly afterwards. You smiled as you watched Changjo talk to the MC, amazed how well he handled himself on camera when you probably would be bright red and not know what to say to save your life. Though one thing bothered you: Aii. Every chance she had gotten she was making contact with Changjo. When she laughed she would always place her hand on his leg and leave it there for a moment or sometimes she would practically get in his lap as she leaned over on him. You kept a weak smile on your face as you watched, knowing there was nothing you could do about it.

Finally after what seemed like a year, the director called everything to stop as the filming was done. The other guests started talking among themselves, Aii of course talking to Changjo, her hand holding onto his arm. You bit your lip as you began to walk over towards him, hoping that you could just steal him away so that the two of you could go. Aii noticed you over Changjo’s shoulder as you walked over, a smirk playing on her lips as she looked back at Changjo.

Before you questioned the look on her face, she reached over and grabbed a fistful of Changjo’s shirt and brought him to her, forcing a kiss on his lips. Your eyes widened and you froze in place as you stared at them, your heart stopping. Changjo had a similar reaction, his eyes wide as he pushed Aii away from him, her stumbling back a bit, knocking over a chair.

"Yah!" He called out, his shocked expression turning to an annoyed one, "Why did you do that? You know I’m dating _______ yet you still try."

"Clearly you are a lost cause if you can’t see perfection before you." She scoffed as she stood up straight.

Looking over Changjo’s shoulder at you, her eyes showing a mixture of hatred and embarrassment as color rose to her cheeks.

"You are bad for him!" She exclaimed, her index finger pointed towards you, "I don’t see why he wastes his time on a girl like you. You don’t deserve him."

Changjo turned around and saw you standing there, his angry expression softening slightly as he walked over and wrapped an arm around your shoulders and turned back towards Aii.

"If anything I don’t deserve ______." He snapped back at her, his grip on your shoulder tightening, "She is so kind to me and treats me like a person and not some kind of trophy that will make her look good. _______ loves me and I love her, a true friend would realize this but I guess you don’t have the brains nor are you a friend of mine."

You and Aii both had shocked looks on your faces as you both looked at him. Aii opened to speak but no words came out making her look strange. Changjo looked back down at you and smiled slightly as he kissed your forehead.

"And I mean every word." He stated as he looked over at Aii and then back you, "Now come on, ______. Let’s go home."

You nodded and followed after him, looking over your shoulder to see Aii still standing there who was glaring daggers into Changjo’s back. A small twinge of guilt went through you but you forgot about it as you looked up at Changjo though it bothered you a bit.

"Do you think you were a bit harsh?" You asked him as you both got outside and were trying to get a taxi.

"I’ve been ignoring her advances for too long now." He sighed as he looked down at you, "When she kissed me I knew for a fact that no matter what she did I would always stay true to you. Aii is nothing but a pretty face and a horrible personality, you though… You are beautiful on the inside and out, you’re perfect ________."

"Ah I don’t know about that.” You whispered as heat rose into your cheeks and looked down, "I’m far from perfect Changjo."

"No, _______." He whispered, his hand placing under your chin, making you look up at him, "You are perfect in every way. Your laugh, your smile just everything about you is perfect… Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, got it?"

You nodded, your bottom lip quivering as you gave him a sad smile as you tried not to cry. He smiled at you as he hugged you tightly, one arm wrapping around your waist while the other rested on the back of your head softly.

"Shhhh…" He whispered in your ear as he kissed your cheek, "Don’t cry please."

"O-ok…" You nodded as you looked up at him, your eyes misty, "Thank you… It means a lot Changjo. I love you."

"I love you too, ______. I always will; forever." He smiled as he leaned his head down and kissed you deeply, his hand entangling in your hair as he held you close. When he pulled back, he placed a kiss on your forehead before he pulled away slightly but kept a hold of your hand.

"Now come on." He smiled at you, "Let’s go home where we belong."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N... This was fun to write though I am a bit iffy about it…. I dont know why but I just feel like something is off about it.. May just be me but oh well ^^;

I hope you all enjoyed this little scenario… =^-^=

I already had this pre-written so yeah I'd thought i'd share!