VII - The Big Day [RaBin]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

“How do I look?”

Wonshik turned around and looked at Hongbin with a questioning look. The latter just smiled his signature dimple smile and took a step forward. His hands went to his best friend’s tie to fix it. After fiddling with it for a little while, he spun Wonshik around and dusted his suit off at the backside. When he deemed it good enough, he spun Wonshik back again. Hongbin gave him a reassuring smile.

“You look great. And relax a bit, will you?”

Wonshik stifled a nervous chuckle. He turned to the mirror once again to look at his appearance. Reflexively, his hands flew to his hair to fix some hairs that were out of place. Before he could touch his hair though, he felt hands on his wrists. Surprised, Wonshik looked over his shoulder.

“Seriously, stop being such a nervous wreck! It’s not like you’re getting married!”

Embarrassed, Wonshik looked at his feet while Hongbin let go of his wrists.

“I know… It’s just that… You know… I just realised she has grown up and I’m worried that she won’t need me anymore…”

Hongbin sighed and took Wonshik’s face in between his hands and forced him to look at him.

“Kim Wonshik, you’re an amazing person and I could honestly find no reason why your little sister wouldn’t need you anymore. Sure, she’s getting married, but she asked you to be her best man. She asked you, the amazing Kim Wonshik, her big brother, her hero to be her best man on her big day and I’m absolutely sure that she doesn’t regret it one bit. Moreover, even if she gets busier and you see her less and less, then you still have other things to live for. You’re an amazing rapper, you write your own songs and a lot of people look up to you, including me, your best friend. And you’re also really handsome, so you don’t have to worry about that, because I would give my soul to be half as beautiful as you. I seriously like you just the way you are. So, just relax, take a deep breath and go for it!”

They just stared at each other after Hongbin’s rant. Hongbin, who suddenly realised that his hands were still on Wonshik’s face, blushed a deep shade of red and retracted his hands when he suddenly felt another pair of hands on top of his.

Was that a confession?” Wonshik nearly whispered the question.

Hongbin looked anywhere but at Wonshik.

“Was that a confession?” Wonshik asked again, louder this time.

Hongbin still couldn’t look at his best friend. Sighing, Wonshik started softly Hongbin’s hands, which were still on his face. They were surprisingly soft and Wonshik couldn’t help but wonder if Hongbin’s lips would feel that soft as well.

Hongbin calmed down a bit when he could feel Wonshik his hands and he finally dared to look at Wonshik. The latter suddenly decided to be a bit bold and started closing the distance between them. Hongbin's eyes slightly widened, but he closed them when he saw Wonshik doing the same.

Like that, their lips touched for an innocent kiss. They pulled away after a short while and Hongbin finally said what was really on his heart.

“Wonshik-ah, I’ve been wanting to say this for a long time, but I just never had the courage to do so. I’ve been liking you for a while. At first, I thought it was wrong to have a crush on your best friend, but these feelings just wouldn’t go away. I had to face them each passing day, but I just couldn’t confess to you, because I was scared. I was scared that you would feel disgusted or that our friendship would stop existing. But now, I finally have the courage to say that I genuinely like you. Wonshik-ah, would you be my boyfriend?”

Instead of answering Hongbin’s question, Wonshik just leaned forward to capture Hongbin’s lips in a quick and short kiss.

I would love to,” he nearly whispered against Hongbin’s lips after pulling away.

They both smiled at each other while intertwining their fingers. Today was the big day and it was going to be perfect.

 


A/N: First time writing a "real" kiss! Woot woot~~ ^^ For some reason, this felt unfinished, but I just had to post it, or else I would've died of all the feels... Do tell me your thoughts though! ^^
And I just LOVE Ravi's relationship with his little sister. If I would've had an older brother I would've wanted someone like Ravi! He genuinely cares for his sister and I think it's just too sweet <33 So that's why I decided to write a little about them in this drabble ^^