VI - Grey-grey [Raven]

VIXX Fluffy Drabbles

I was bored. Like really bored. Which was really unlike me. Me, the great Ravi, bored?! Suddenly, I spotted the camera we got from MTV to film MTV Diary. Deciding that I didn’t have anything better to do, I the camera. I started off with greeting the viewers and tried to think of something else to talk about while Ken and Hongbin were changing. They had just gotten back from buying ramen at the convenience store and it had been raining a lot. Both of them were drenched when they had arrived back at the dorm, even though they had an umbrella with them. Still wondering how they even managed to get that wet, I went on by asking a question to anyone that would listen. “It rained a lot, right, members?”

I could hear someone reply “Yes!” in the distance. I went on with explaining how Ken and Hongbin had just gotten back from the convenience store and had gotten really wet by the rain. While telling the story, Hongbin got out from his room asking me if I had seen his training pants. Responding negatively, I suddenly spotted Ken who looked strangely familiar. “What the, Ken-hyung! You copied me!” I filmed Ken who was wearing a grey hoodie and grey training pants, like me. “I’m wearing a grey-grey outfit. Look at that. He copied my grey-grey fashion.”

I started complaining about Ken copying me, but silently I thanked him, ‘cause I finally had something to talk about. In the meantime, Hongbin kept running through the shot, searching for his training pants, that apparently had magically disappeared. N was sitting in the most charming way possible on the couch and Leo was cooking the ramen in the kitchen. Hyuk was probably together with Hongbin’s training pants, for he had magically disappeared as well. Ken was busy trying to defend himself saying that he didn’t copy me. Of course I knew this, but I just liked teasing Ken too much for some odd reason.

When Hongbin ran through the shot one more time and Ken was still trying to come up with excuses, I extended my hand for Ken to take it and asked him to come to me. Ken obliged and took my hand, while I silently fanboyed in my head over the fact that our hands were touching. For some reason, I had always liked Ken just a little bit more than the others. I quickly let go of his hand though, for I didn’t want to be too suspicious. I pointed the camera at the mirror and filmed both me and Ken standing next to each other in our “grey-grey fashion.” I realised with a start that it actually looked a lot like couple clothes. Ken was still claiming that he wasn’t copying me.

“You copied me~” I replied once more, not buying any of his arguments. “And this is mine,” I said, pointing at his hoodie. “Why did you wear it without telling me?” I tried to sound a bit annoyed at him, but actually, I had a hard time hiding my happiness. He was wearing my clothes. He was wearing MY clothes. HE was wearing MY CLOTHES.

“Can I wear it?” he suddenly asked.
“Sorry?” I suddenly woke up from my daze.
“Can I wear it?” He repeated his question from before.
“Since you’re cute, you can wear it,” I said to him. Hell, you can wear my clothes 24/7 if you want, you don’t even have to ask me, I thought. But of course I didn’t tell him that, for that would have been a little bit weird.

Ken suddenly came closer though and pecked my cheek.
“Thank you, Ravi-ah~” he said, before he walked away to check on Leo’s cooking.
Frozen on the spot, I only realised what had happened when Ken had long been gone. Slowly, I raised my hand to my cheek and touched the spot where Ken’s plump lips had met my skin. I turned off the camera and happily plopped down on the couch. A soft smile could be seen on my face as I kept repeating the moment in my head. Laying down, I thought that this was the most perfect moment in my life ever.

 

 

 

“Yah, where on earth are my training pants?!”

 


A/N: I'm not even sorry for this XD I suddenly got inspired by watching VIXX MTV Diary episode 36. I tried to include their actual dialogue in this, but I obviously changed the ending. I couldn't actually find a good ending though, so I just came up with Hongbin, 'cause he was just way too funny in that episode, looking for his training pants all the time XD

Please tell me what you think of this by commenting. Comments always make my day! And: I always respond! ^^
Also, subscribing and/or upvoting also helps me in getting motivated to update this ^^
And lastly, if you have a request, just send it to me! I could use some XD