Luhan's

Marking Properties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is using Luhan’s pillow.

Again.

It’s not that he really mind. Okay, he does mind. But it’s EXO and they’re family and families share stuff. Therefore, he shouldn’t mind. He sighs.

“Why don’t you just talk to him instead of grumbling here like a dying walrus, which by the way, won’t do you anything?” Yixing comments, eyeing Luhan warily

Luhan turns to him with disbelieving eyes. “Are you serious? That’s Sehun.” He huffs and blows his bangs off his forehead.

Yixing studies him intently then sighs. “So?”

“So?”

“So what if it’s Sehun?” Yixing grumbles, rubbing his temples in exasperation. He crosses his arms over his chest and pouts. Luhan peers at him out of the corner of his eyes. He snickers. “Is someone jealous?”

Yixing stares at him blankly. “Who? Me?”

Luhan rolls his eyes. “No Xing, the candyman beside you.”

Yixing shrugs and stands up from the couch. “Okay,”

Luhan frowns and clutches at the hem of his shirt. “Wait, where are you going?”

Yixing looks at him like he just asked why his eyes are attached to his face. “Obviously to sleep since you don’t seem to have a plan on doing so.”

The doe-eyed male raises an eyebrow. “Wait, what. You’re really not jealous?” He crosses his arms over his chest and studies his supposed to be bestfrend-boyfriend intently.

Yixing stares at him, confusion etched all over his face. “Why would I be jealous?”

Luhan sighs and gets up from the couch. He glares at Yixing and mouths, “Fine!” He walks out, stomping his feet heavily on the floor.

“Wait –wait, should I be jealous?” Yixing calls out.

Luhan ignores him.

“Okay I’m jealous?” Yixing tries again.

 Luhan ignores him again.

 

*

 

Chen Chen is leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulders.

Again.

Luhan sends them laser glares, munching angrily on the packet of pistachios the plane had provided. He throws a shell on their direction. They don’t even notice it. He releases an exasperated sigh.

“Why don’t you just seat with Yixing instead of plotting Chen-Chen’s demise inside your head?” Minseok complains, taking the pack of pistachios away from Luhan’s grip.

Luhan ignores him and chants, “Stupid, stupid, stupid Yixing,”

Minseok leans back on his seat and sighs. “Suit yourself,” he mutters, plugging his ear buds deep into his ear.

Luhan huffs and fishes his phone from his pocket. He decides to type a very unobvious text.

 

Hey Xing u enjoying there??

 

Yeah sure.

 

Without me??

 

We’re in the same plane, ge.

 

We’re not seating with each other!!!!!

 

Do you want to trade seats?

 

NO!! I’m not jealous!!! Go enjoy with Chen there! Without me!

 

Okay @_@

 

He hopes that had been unobvious enough.

 

*

 

There really is nothing wrong with movie marathon on a Friday. Everyone seems to be having a good time. Sehun is poking Jongin’s cheek while Jongin’s droopy eyes threaten to fall. Tao is doing aegyo to a horrified looking Kyungsoo (probably asking for food) while Baekhyun and Chanyeol puts an orange hair chalk on the intent Suho’s hair, Chen snickering behind them. Minseok is          playing 4 pics 1 word. And Yixing is tucked under Kris’s chin while he mindlessly plays with Yixing’s curls. The sight is unnerving.

Actually, Sehun is wearing Luhan’s favourite jacket while Jongin is sitting on his red throw pillow. Tao smells of strawberry yoghurt because he just used Luhan’s shampoo and Kyungsoo is using his blanket. The orange hair chalk is Luhan’s by the way, and Minseok is playing with Luhan’s phone. And most importantly, Kris is cuddling with his boyfriend and he is left in the corner of the room with nothing but a red nose and an impending stiff neck because of an intent watchout for any sign that Kris might do something inappropriate to his innocent Yixing (which he won’t, actually. Luhan is just paranoid).

Actually, Luhan doesn’t really mind sharing his things with the other member (okay maybe he does sometimes). They almost share everything (yes, including briefs and toothbrush but that instance was a moment of crisis so). He wishes he can have something for himself though; something that’s only his.

And he most definitely doesn’t want o share Yixing.

Yixing is not a thing and Yixing is his but Yixing also belongs to the public which means Yixing is not at all his. It’s all very confusing.

Luhan’s eye catches one gangsta guy on the screen and he thinks there might be some genius gene hiding inside of him afterall.

Finally, he’s going to resolve this problem once and for all.

--

“Mine,” Luhan breathes, gliding his hot and wet tongue over the expanse of milky skin on Yixing’s abdomen. Yixing arches involuntarily, a gasp escaping his lips. Yixing his tongue as he watches in half-amusement, half-, how Luhan makes sure to claim every region of his body, saying ‘mine’ everywhere.

At Yixing’s left rib, right under that sensitive spot Yixing has, Luhan grazes his teeth and bites on it, ling afterwards. A purple bruise appears just as Luhan releases the sensitive flesh.

 “Mine,” he growls.

Yixing’s lips part, “Yes, yours,” he breathes.

Yixing squeezes his eyes shut, with a vicious effort to gather control, control, control. Luhan likes taking his time adorning every part of his body. He might not always voice it out, but it sure as hell turns on the out of him. Especially as that doe eyes look at him with an animalistic lust, making him feel as if he’s the most beautiful creature in the world.

Luhan continues the torture. He on Yixing’s pert , purposefully lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter