Krystal

a lie
18 years ago... The one-year-old Krystal, was left at a tree near a grave by her father. His father is actually sad to left her, but because of economy crysis, wanting or not he must left her. Jessica, who was 3 years old at that time, cry out loudly, looking at her sister in that condition. Before Mr. Jung left Krystal, he wrote a note: whoever find my child, please take care of her for me. Her name is Jung Soo Jung.. He put on a necklace with a writing 'Krystal' on it. After Mr. Jung and Jessica left, Mr. Kwon and his daughter, Kwon Yuri, went to the grave to visit his grandmother who had died 10 years ago. When they were praying for grandma Kwon, suddenly they heard a crying sound. "appa... What is that sound?" the 2-year-old Yuri asked. "i dont know.. Can you check it?" Mr. Kwon said. "ne, appa" Yuri nodded and went for the sound. She was surprised when she saw a baby. "appa... Omo!" exclaimed Yuri. "what's wrong?" Mr. Kwon approached the shocked Yuri. He widened his eyes as he saw Krystal. "who.. Has this baby? Where's her parents?!" Mr. Kwon looked around, but found no one. "what's that on her neck?" Yuri asked while pointing at Krystal's necklace. "a necklace... With a writing 'Krystal' on it. Maybe her name is Krystal..?" "should we adopt her, appa?" Yuri asked while tugging her father's shirt. Mr. Kwon carried Krystal. "she's very poor. Let's take her home" *** @Kwon's mansion mr. Kwon puts Krystal on his bed for a while. Mrs. Kwon was very shocked to see a baby lying on her bed. "who's baby is this?" Mrs. Kwon asked. Yuri came into the room. "we found it eomma. She could be my little sister, right?" Yuri asked. "she's adorable.. But, what's this?" Mrs. Kwon grab a piece of paper. She read it, it was actually a note. "her name is... Jung Soo Jung or Krystal"