Bye

Maybe

Perhaps... "bye" would have been a good start for our goodbye, perhaps a note or maybe it was ok don't say nothing.

But... I can´t keep away this pain of my chest, consumes me at the same speed that does this bus that pushing me away from you physically.

I open the window and let the wind blow in my face and dry my tears, such as you used to do it long time ago; and I realize how many nights I have repeated to myself “Remember when…?” forgiving your abandonment, avoiding that our friendship end. But I feel that is enough, anyway, you’re so present in my past, that this feeling will continue living for your memory. Really I don’t know if one day this finish or in the worst case, become stronger. For now, I just want to stop seeing you and the oblivion deletes you from my mind, blurs your smile and all the things that lead me to want you.

I don’t wanna forbid you anything, neither want to force you to love me; but don't do it kills me and this is where I realize that this can't be mutual love, because the love requires balance and the only feeling that overflows here is mine.

In spite of this, I know that I shouldn’t asked you to stay with me last night; I know when you’ll not see me waking up next to you, will hurt you, because I know that you love me in one way or another, I know there are still moments that we enjoy each other, and I could continue to feed my heart with those little moments, but is more the time that I spend thinking about you.

The bus begins to stop and the wind don't caresses me anymore. Hurts.

I come back to me when I feel small; I see the people standing and heads for the exit. I wait for it to empty a little. Finally I decide to walk down the hallway that leads me to my new life, but my steps are heavy and painful, because when I give a single step, I remember your eyes, take another step and I remember your lips, another step and I remember your skin, one more and I remember your hands. Every single step is forming your body in my mind.

When I give the last step that takes me out, I realize that your image kissing my forehead and comes over me, sinks into my veins telling me that you will not go of my mind, at least until I die.

“Pathetic” I tell myself, and start walking but suddenly I feel someone hugs me tightly,  I have the urge to break free of those arms, but I hear you cry and I stop trying.

 

Why weren't you with me when I woke up? – You tell me angry

I- I…– I don’t know what to say

Why do you want leave me? –  Now you weep

I’m sorry… I… – I feel guilty

Why don't you answer me? – You scold me

–Hyuk… I…– I can’t…

Shut up! I hate you Lee Sungmin! – You shout me

I turned around and take your face in my hands. I can't take this anymore.

I know… I know… – I whisper more and more close to you.

And finally, finally, finally I can feel you, I can sink into your lips and believe me, I don't want to part with them never, I feel your hand holding my neck pushing me closer  to you and I'm afraid that my heart can kill me… I can’t breathe… and break the kiss.

Don't ever leave me – And you ask me whispering what I can't refuse.

___________________________________________________________________

So.... What do you think??

This is my first Fic and I feel very very very nervous.
I hope you like it.
If don't, you can tell me!! really ;)
Well, I guess it's all... Bye!! And thank you for read!! ^^