01 Trailer -Counting Stars - (Hunhan)

Our special way

        

 

 

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be...

 

 

 

 

 

Life isn’t exactly hard for Lu Han, but it’s not easy too. He is the only heir of a chain of 5 stars hotels sited not only in Korea but in all the big cities around the world, New york, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sidney, London, Paris, São Paulo, Madrid and much more, more than his young self can count and remember. Lu Han moved around the world many times in his 24 years old, his parents are perfectionist and liked to watch thoroughly the construction of each building that comprises the glorious hotels, but he can’t really complain, he knows that life is a lot harder for a many people.

 

 

  LuHan was twelve when he met Kim Minseok and he can remember well the fateful day. He was too young and too lost to enjoy the of party that his parents threw to celebrate the new hotel in Seoul, his cheeks were hurting after all the fake of the smiles that he was obligated to give for peoples that he never saw before and probably would never see again. After smile and greeting a couple of persons he saw a little boy staring at him with kindness and knowledgement, that’s when LuHan knew that this small boy with pretty eyes and round cheek would be his best friend.

 

 

After that things went on smoothly, their friendship only grew more  as the years passed and when they finished the high school Minseok asked him out, of course LuHan accepted because he was waiting for that and he knew that their parents would get delighted with the news, and that’s why he agreed again when Minseok proposed to him three years ago. Even if there’s not love between them.

 

 

 Luhan doesn’t and probably will never love Minseok, and Minseok doesn’t and probably never will love Luhan, but at least the latter likes to pretend that he does. Because love is the only luxury that they can’t afford; they have to stay at the top of the human race. That’s what he was told since he was a child.

 

 

At first he didn’t wanted this to be true, he wanted the butterflies, wanted to sweat profusely and stumble on words when talking to someone special, wanted to spend night awake just to replay every single world that someone said to him and made his heart squeeze painfully or beat wildly in his chest, but that would be selfish. Life with Minseok would be perfect for him, they would own lovely penthouses one in Seoul and one in Beijing, a big lake house and big a beach house as well, their parents would merge their companies and they would be powerful together, maybe the most powerful couple in the whole Asia.

 

 

 

Everything was going just like the planned; this plan for his life was almost foolproof and maybe, no, not maybe, probably that’s why Oh Sehun, the dancing brat that he met two weeks ago decided that he should step in his life and mess things up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly.