Getting Caught

It's Fate: A little thing called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s six in the morning Jinri. Why don’t you take a cab? Taking a cab will solve your problems. I can’t pick you since I do have classes today.” Taemin said to Jinri. He opens his car and get in the driver’s seat.

“Actually, I don’t know where to stay. I didn’t make any hotel reservations. That’s why if I take cab without knowing where I’ll stay, I might end up losing my money because of the fare.” Jinri explained.

Taemin brushes his hair with his fingers and sighs. Since Jinri took care of him well when he was in Japan, Taemin thinks that it is time for him to repay her on what she did.

“Take a cab, there’s a coffee shop in Cheongdam, Gangnam-gu named Blends & Brew. Kim Suho is the owner, he’s my friend just tell him that you’re my ex-handler in Japan. Wait me there after four or five hours. Or if you get bored there’s a large mall on the side, It’s a walking distance. Got it?”

“Kamsahamnida. I promise to support your love life with Naeun-sshi forever.”

“I really need that support, thank you. I need to go know now, bye.”

“Bye.”

>< 

 

Eunji quickly runs to Naeun’s bedroom and immediately pulls her blanket. Naeun rises and pulled the blanket back and she closes her eyes to sleep again.

“Sleeping beauty wake up!” Eunji said.

“Unnie, it’s still early.”

“I know! But I can’t really wait, I want to know what happened in Hongdae…” Eunji said and smirks. She was so excited to hear every detail from Naeun’s mouth.

“I can’t tell you yet. I still want to sleep.” Naeun covered her body with her blanket from top to bottom.

“So selfish.” Eunji pouts.

“I’m not. It’s just… I’ll tell you next time. Let me sleep first.”

While Eunji was about to leave the room, Naeun’s phone suddenly rang and Eunji quickly grabs it in the vanity cabinet..

“Lee Taemin is calling!” Eunji shouted and Naeun quickly removes her blanket and stands.

“Unnie!” Naeun’s eyes widened and she tries to steal her phone in Eunji’s hand.

“You’re totally cute when you’re trying to reach something.” Eunji said and Naeun quickly grabs her phone. She coughs to clear her voice before answering the phone and fixes her hair.

“Yeo- ehm.. yeoboseyo?” Naeun said. Eunji is just standing beside her listening to their conversation.

“Good morning beautiful!” Taemin cheerfully said. Eunji jumps when she heard it. She’s smiling from ear to ear and shaking Naeun’s shoulder behind her back.

“Goo—good morning.” Naeun said and slaps Eunji’s shoulder since she’s reacting too much.

“Did you just wake up? I’m sorry.” Taemin said.

“No, it’s alright. Eunji unnie already woke me up a few minutes ago. Where are you?” Naeun said.

“In the car. I’m on my way to school.”

“Really? Good luck on your studies, then….. So…. I’ll see you..later?” Naeun said while getting shy talking to him. Eunji mouthed the words ‘He’ll be here?’ to Naeun and Naeun nods.

“Yes. I’m going there, maybe after lunch.” Taemin said.

“Ok. Drive safely.” Naeun ended their conversation and looks at Eunji whose smiling without showing her teeth and her arms are crossed.

“Wae?” Naeun asks her like nothing happened.

“What kind of conversation is that?!”

“’What? Is it weird?”

“It’s not weird but there’s something… something is there! Tell me.”

“I guess, I have no choice.” Naeun leans her head to Eunji’s ear.

“You’re going to whisper? No one can hear you other than me, Naeun.”

“Because, I’m still shy saying it face to face.” Naeun said and then she whipers.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Eunij screams.

 

>< 

 

Jinri safely arrived in front of Blends & Brews. She gulped and slowly walks. She pushed the entrance and is greeted by the staff.

“Annyeong-haseyo.” The staff said and bowed to her.

“Anyeong-haseyo. I’m here to talk to Mr. Kim Suho? The owner.” Jinri said.

“This way ma’am.” The staff turns and Jinri follows her in the second floor.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jinri said.

They reached the second floor and Jinri saw the owner sitting in front of his computer while looking at some files. Jinri wet her lips and stands behind the staff.

“Sir, someone is looking for you.” The staff said. Suho turns his head and stands in his seat.

“Annyeong-haseyo.” Jinri immediately bow to him and he gave her a bow to. Suho smiles to her while Jinri is getting shy.

“Annyeong-haseyo. What can I do for you?” Suho said.

“I’m Choi Jinri. Lee Taemin’s former handler in Japan.”

“Oh.. nice to meet you.” Suho gave his hand to greet her, Jinri grabs his hand and made a simple handshake.

“Actually, I just came here and I don’t know where to stay. I don’t have any hotel reservations. Taemin said that I can stay here and wait for him just for a while until he comes.” Jinri explaines.

“Sure. Order anything you want, it’s on the house.” Suho nods and smiles to her.

“Aniyo, I will pay you! That's too much.” Jinri shakes her head.

“It’s really ok.”

“No, I will pay you.”

“Ok..”

>< 

 

Taemin is busy reading books in his class. Girls are around him talking to him, while him just looking at the book, reading.

“Oppa, our classes have become so boring since you’ve been gone. The professor became so strict. We always have performance test during Wednesdays and Thursdays.” The girl said.

“He did that for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter