Final

Closure

I love every single bit of you but I can never have you. I think that everything is only in my head but I just never want to bow to the truth because deep inside, I believe that you still feel the love I feel, only the timing just wasn't right.

  

I love you like the first flower that bloomed in spring. You will forever be my first love and my love at first sight. That boyish smile of yours lured me in, eventhough I know you're one of those heartbreakers, I took the chance and stayed.

  

After 3 wonderful years, you broke it off and I complied, we were too young to know what love really is anyway. You told me you will always love me yet it never showed. We were always seeing other people and if you loved me you would have fought for me, which you didn't. I don't know why. Maybe you're hiding your love because you know that I'm seeing someone, like what I used to do when you were dating someone. I wanted you to be happy so I stayed at that, maybe that's what you're doing now. That's what I wanted to believe, but I know what I believe in now is just an excuse not to give closure to myself.

  

After 5 years, I finally know what love is. It means that if you love something so much you have to set it free. Maybe someday we'll be together again, then again maybe not. I know that I love you and will always be even if you don't. So i'm letting you go now, thank you for everything.