001

Running Man Season 2 ➛ Don't Walk, Run! *DISCONTINUED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One; The Superheroes Episode • Part One

“Alright everyone. People have been sending us letters and emails begging us for a new season.” the PD looks at the writers and the cameramen. The last episode for the previous season just ended out of a sudden, which makes everyone including the staffs to be
disappointed.One of the script writers stood up and walked towards the PD. She whispered to the PD, which makes him smile brightly.

“Cameramen, script writers and the staffs. Let’s do it. Let’s make a new season. This time, we won’t disappoint the entire world. We will do it right and let’s do this.” the PD smiled. “Cameramen, gather your equipment by the end of this week. Script writers, try to make the script as fast as possible. Jooyeon, please contact all the casts and ask them if they are free next week for filming. Please don’t announce anything about our filming.” the PD continued. The meeting ended as the PD packed his items and get up from his seat, walking out of the room. “Remember, 9 in the morning here. We will film the first episode in this building.” he managed to remind the staffs before he exit out from the room.

Jooyeon, who is the new assistant producer who have been replacing one of the producers who left after the first season ended, is the only staff remaining in the room after all the rest of the staffs left. She took out her cellphone and contacts the Running Man cast. The first cast she contact is none other than Yoo Jae Suk, the national MC.

“Hello, I am Park Jooyeon, the new assistant producer for Running Man. Is this Yoo Jae Suk?” Jooyeon asked in a polite form as this is her first time being an assistant producer.

“Yes, I am Yoo Jae Suk. Why did you call me? Is it related to Running Man?” the national MC replied.

“Yes Yoo Jae Suk-sshi. This is regarding the filming for the new season of Running Man. Are you free next Sunday?” Jooyeon asked.

Jae Suk couldn’t say no because he loved his Running Man family as much as he loved his own family. They have been together for 3 years and the casts are practically family to him. He respected and missed them.

“I am free on Sunday. Where is the location for the filming PD Park?” Jae Suk asked happily. He can’t wait for Sunday to arrive so that he could meet with the casts again.

“9 in the morning at SBS Building. See you there on Sunday Yoo Jae Suk-sshi.” Jooyeon said as she hang up the phone to call another cast – Kim Jong Kook followed by Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin, Ha Ha, Gary and last but not least, the only female cast in Running Man, Song Ji Hyo.
“Hello Song Ji Hyo. I am Park Jooyeon, the new assistant producer for Running Man. This is regarding the filming for the new season of Running Man next Sunday. Are you free?” Jooyeon asked.

“Yes, I am free that week. What time and where will the filming be held?” the female cast replied.

“9 in the morning at the SBS Building. See you on Sunday. Thank you.” Jooyeon said as she hung up the phone. She let out a huge sigh before packing her stuffs and exited the room.

Fast forward to Sunday, 9am. The filming crew gathered around the filming site. One by one, the casts started to walk in.

“Good morning everyone. I miss you all.” Gary started to hug the members, including his Monday girlfriend, Song Ji Hyo.

“Gary-ah. Today is Sunday. So, Ji Hyo is mine today.” Jong Kook suddenly said which ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter