Final

Art with Kris

It was just a normal lazy day with my boyfriend, Kris. It was really all normal... until when he started talking about his talent for art.

It was a normal day. The sun was shining brightly, perfect day for going out. But here I am, still in my rabbit pajamas, with my boyfriend on the sofa. We were watching some sort of weird art history show. Kris insisted on watching it. He said he wanted to improve his art skills. The show was currently talking about Mona Lisa.

"You know" Kris said, "I can draw a picture a hundred times better than Mona Lisa."

I secretly laughed in my mind. "Kris, by the time you draw a picture hundred times better than Mona Lisa, I would have drawn a picture a million times better than it."

"What?! I draw better than you."
"Pfft. Says the guy who drew a cat that everyone thought was a bear."
Up till now, I still don't know how he made a cat look like a bear.

"At least when I draw, people can actually see things. Unlike someone whose drawings are all just blobs or colours."
"Hey! That's called art!"
"So is making a cat look like a bear!"
"Fine! Let's have a competition then!" I finally say.
"Fine! Let's draw...." Kris looked around the room. "A guitar", he said, pointing at your guitar.
"Okay. EXO will be the judges. We'll ask them who drew better."
We both stood up, getting ready to start finding our art supplies.
"May the better person win."


An hour passed and we finally finished with our guitar drawings. Kris just went to next door to tell EXO to come over to his apartment.
"Noona!"
I turned around and was immediately squashed by Sehun in a bear hug.
"I missed you noona!!!!"
"Can't.... Breathe......."
Kris eventually came and pulled the maknae away.
"So I want you all to judge on whose drawing is better" I said with a big grin on my face. I was confident I was gonna win.
Kris and I took out our drawings and I immediately laughed at his drawing. He was laughing at mine too.
"What *laugh is that HAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed looking at his drawing.
"HA. I JUST SEE A BLOB OF BROWN IN YOUR DRAWING HAHAHA" Kris said. Or I think.
We were both laughing our butts off but EXO just stood there.
"Is that a boat?"
"No no, it looks more like a spoon."
"Whaaaaat? Nooooo. I think it's brown soju bottle."
"Pfft. Why would a soju bottle be brown?"
EXO was having a guessing game of their own. Finally, when me and Kris stopped laughing, I said, " So what do you think of our guitars?"

"BUAHAHAHHAAH" EXO straight away laughed while me and Kris just looked at each other.

"What's so funny?" I asked. But no one heard me.

"Noona. You and Kris hyung are really the perfect match. Drawing Couple JJANG!"
"You two should just get married already."
"I wonder how their child's drawing skills would be. BWAHAHAHA"

Finally, Tao managed to say something.
"Hyung, noona, I think both of your drawings . Even I can draw bett-" He was cut off by Luhan covering his mouth.
Kris was already starting to turn into a dragon. "What? My drawing ?!"
EXO quickly ran out of the door. "Bye noona! Good night! See you tomorrow!"

Everything happened so fast.

I looked at both of our drawings. Noooo. My drawing does not . I repeat. It does not . ... Okay... Maybe both of our drawings does .

"Krisssssss~" I called as I back hugged the angry dragon.
"I think both our drawings ." I whispered in his ear.

Kris looked at both of our drawings. "Yeah. I agree."
We both looked at our drawings again and laughed once all over.
"HAHAHAHAHAH. BOTH OF THEM REALLY ."
"Maybe we really are the perfect match! HAHAHA"

Kris comes closer and closer to me and back hugs me.
"What do you mean maybe? Of course we are the perfect couple." Kris whispered.
I froze there. I mean who wouldn't? With a hot y Kris back hugging you, would you move?

"You know..."
"My drawing is still better than yours."
He immediately ran away.

"Yah come back here you tall dragon!"