My Heart

Why must it be you

Yoseob sighed as he wandered around the icy streets, he was WAY TOO EARLY for his meeting with Doojoon. Finally he was going to have the birthday he dreamt of. In their warm and fuzzy apartment, eating popcorn while watching a movie with Doojoon at home.

A lightbulb lighted up in his head. "Maybe I'll just go and surprise him at our apartment?" 

He happily skipped back to his apartment and carefully opened the door. He poked his head in and looked around, then he heard done noises coming from the bedroom.

"Today's Yoseob's birthday, right? When are you going to explain the truth to him?"

"Yep, but I still haven't thought about it thoroughly yet"

"WHAT? You promised me that you'll break up with him!"

"I will, don't worry. I love you"

Yoseob gasped as he heard this and felt his heart shatter into billions of pieces. Kikwang glanced at the door and saw Yoseob and smirked.

"Well, call him right now and BREAK UP WITH HIM!"

"Umm, sure honey, whatever you want"

"Shadow" started to play in the tense atmosphere and Yoseob's eye widened as he saw Doojoon turn to look at him (or shall we say, glared at him?)

Doojoon looked at Kikwang and said, "Well babe, I'll do anything for you" and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Then slowly he turned to look at the frozen Yoseob at the door.

"Well, I think someone doesn't know how to read the mood and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Yoseob was punched back to reality and everything broke down. He crawled over to Doojoon and sobbed onto his pants while begging to get back together, saying he'll do whatever Doojoon want him to other than breaking up.

Yoseob felt a stab of pain as he felt Doojoon kick him off and shooed him away after sneering that "You should just go die, I don't even care if you get kidnapped and thrown into the ocean."

Yoseob choked back on a sob and nodded his head and told Doojoon that he'll do exactly that.

 

 

A few hours later after Doojoon went out the door with Kikwang in his arms, Yoseob cried as he took out some knives and set them on the bathroom floor. The tub was full of warm water and he was full of resolve, after all he isn't worth anything and should just die. He took a shaky breath as he raised the knife up to cut his wrist. One horizontal line, two, three, four, five, then one last vertical cut that sank deeply into his flesh. His mind whirled as he raised his trembling arm to dip it into the water, tears leaving traces on his cheeks that HIS Doojoon used to pinch and kiss.

He looked up to the ceiling one last time before he closed his eyes forever.