Kyungsoo's Request

The Sweetest Thing Called Love

Kyungsoo was shocked as he ran into a unconscious male's body on the hallway floor. He kicked it gently and realized who it was. Kyungsoo got on his knees and turned the guy on his back.

"What did you do now, Kim Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked the unconscious boy. All Kyungsoo got for a response was murmuring. "Well, at least you're not dead."

Kyungsoo shook Kai's body and the latter jolted up. Kai looked around with sleepy eyes then realized Kyungsoo staring at him, he groaned and fell back on the floor.

"What are you doing sleeping on the floor, Jongin?"

"I was waiting for my friend, but he never showed."

"Friend?"

"We were just going to get dinner, I told you I'm done with drugs and smoking." Kai stated, he rose from his previous position and dusted off the back of his jeans. "I'm going to go now, goodbye."

Kyungsoo crossed his arms and watched Kai trudge down the hallway, he cleared his voice and asked "Do you want a ride home?"

Kai stopped and turned to his teacher, rubbing his eye in the process. He shrugged his shoulder and trudged back over to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo sighed and patted the groggy Kai on the back "You certainly are something, Jongin." He then gently pushed Kai forward "Let's go."

--------------------------

Tao peeked his head over to his friend's cubicle, the shy boy was engrossed in his work. Tao whistled to get the boy's attention, Baekhyun looked up at him and smiled.

"How did the date go?"

"It wasn't a date, Tao. We were conversing over my paper."

Tao sighed and walked into Baekhyun's cubicle "It was a date, Chanyeol has never done something like that before. Nobody has ever gone and had a coffee with their boss and looked over papers, that sounds boring. It was so a date, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and continued typing on his computer.

Tao took a peek at what he was writing. "Is that an assignment from Chanyeol?"

"Yes."

"What's it about?"

"Homouality in South Korea."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, he gave it to me as soon as I checked in. He told me to finish it by the end of the day, so if you wouldn't mind going back to your cubicle and working on your assignments."

"Okay-okay, I'm going, but I know what I saw."

Baekhyun stopped typing and looked at his friend "What do you mean you know what you saw?"

Tao's eyes widened.

"Tao."

Tao giggled and looked at Baekhyun as innocent as possible "Yes, Baekhyun."

"Were you spying on us?"

Tao shook his head "No."

Baekhyun stared straight into Tao's eyes and sighed "You were."

"How could you tell?"

"You just told me right now." Baekhyun answered with a smile.

Tao was impressed, and shocked, Baekhyun tricked him. Baekhyun wasn't like that. Baekhyun wouldn't push the subject of something that seemed suspcious, not even to his best friend. However, Baekhyun did just now.

"Busted."

"Yeah, you are." Baekhyun said before continuing to type on his computer.

Tao fell into his seat and sighed.

-----------------------------------------------

"Thank you for bringing him home, Mr. Do." Kai's mother said as sweet as possible.

Kai's mother had recently returned from a business meeting from across the world, she had only gotten home last night while Kai was sleeping.

"It wasn't any problem, Mrs. Kim. His friend ditched him so he was forced to stay in school, it wasn't his fault for his long absence."

Kai eyed the two as they continued their highly intelligent conversation. He had no clue what words they were using. Kai sighed and turned towards the stairs. He was about to start up them if it wasn't for Kyungsoo.

"Oh and before I go, I was wondering if Jongin would mind babysitting my son this weekend."

Kai turned around quickly "What?"

Even Mrs. Kim was surprised "Why such a request, Mr. Do?"

"The two really seem to like each other and I have an important meeting with my family. It isn't any place a child should be around, I would give Jongin extra credit and a possible letter of recommendation."

That perked Mrs. Kim's interest.

"If that is the case, my son wouldn't mind watching over your son."

Kyungsoo smiled and looked over at Kai "I'm glad, I'll bring over my son tomorrow. It will be only one day, so I hope you can handle that."

Kai looked at his mother, who was looking at him, then nodded his head "Of course."

Kyungsoo smiled and clasped his hands "Great, well I should take my leave. I hope you have a good night Mrs. Kim, and I hope you sleep well Jongin. Han Gyu can be rowdy on Fridays and Saturdays."

-------------------------------

Enjoy? Sorry for not updating in a while! Han Gyu and Kai next chapter!

1) Han Gyu, Yoohyun, or Oliver? (Who is your favorite?)