How It All Started

TROLLING SPREE

"You bored?" Jongdae randomly blurted out in the middle of silence. The rest were startled at the sudden breaking of silence.

 

Luhan sighed, stretching on spot. "Why'd you ask? You can't really do anything to ease it can you?". He recieved a smack on the head after his said statemet. "Hey...why did you-"

 

Minseok compained. "Shut up. can we just rest? I'm so freaking tired...?". Laying on his back, he fiddled with his thumb. The others still stayed silent. "Ugh, I wanna troll some people..."

 

"Is that want you wanna do Jongdae? Pfft, remember the girl who had an emotional breakdown when you said it was all a joke? I mean, she totally fell for it.." Jongin scoffed. Sehun added as he clicked his tongue. "Yeah, the proposal sounded too real...and too much for a prank."

 

Kris finally moved after the longest time. Standing, he chuckled, unbelief was shown on his face. "Call me out. Definitely not my style."

 

"...Killjoy"

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing..". Joonmyeon spoke up, for Tao who was obviously regreting what he had said. "Don't Tao, or you're dead meat to him." whispered the said man. Tao signaled him an 'ok' sign, even though he had a frightened look on his face. "I'd like to troll someone, but I don't wan't to be mean to them..." The booming voice of Chanyeol echoed around the practice room. "I mean, like what you guys did to that girl you mentioned earlier." 

 

Baekhyun grinned at him mischieviously. "Heh, you never heard about the teddy bear one?"

 

"Teddy bear?"

 

The others either smirked, laughed or felt bad. But Yixing decided to explain it all to him.

 

"Oh, about this girl we added on facebook...we chatted with her for quite a while, and then we ended up getting her adress, you know, Jongdae's ways of life. And so we decided to stop the prank, and how else do we end it nicely? Since we knew her adress, we sent her a teddy bear.."

 

Chanyeol questioned as Yixing paused for a brief moment. "And?"

 

"YIXING!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU DID!!". Kyungsoo, eavesdropping on their conversation, scolded Yixing for telling him  the story. "That girl's probably scared for life!! I-I was scared of it too....". tears built up around his eyes as he remembered the horrifiying memoriy. "What exactly happened?"

 

"Well, I told you we wanted to give her a nice present..."

 

"yeah?"

 

"By nice I mean terrible. We, uh, tore off the stuffie and added some disturbing parts on it. Let's just say the bear's surgery went REAL wrong..."

 

Kyungsoo cowarded at the corner, covering his ears and mumbling nice words. If it wasn't for Jongin calming him down he would've gone terrified to death."Was it that bad?" Asked Chanyeol, wanting to find out more about it. "Heck yeah, the bear alone is hella creepy, plus the note...ugh Jongdae knows the creeps.." Sehun added. Jongdae proudly smiling, as if it was a compliment. "What did it say?" Baekhyun asked, even though he knew well of the answer. Joonmyeon jumped in the talk. "I have it in my phone, the message. The bear I deleted...It gave me nightmares...". They all huddled together (Including the watery-eyd Kyungsoo about to burst into tears) as Jonnmyeon showed the message to all of them.

 

Hey there y,

miss me? well I have this handmade Teddy just for you! Name it after me baby 'cuz I know how cray you are for me! 

Dontcha worry though, I'll be yours sooner or latet! HUGS AND KISSES.

XOXO your lover from facebook...By the way, I LOVE your profile picture ( next time show your ears and eyebrows maybe?) THANKS LOVE!

 

"You see what I mean?" Sehun patted Chanyeol. The crowd lessened as they moved away and continued their business. Yixing continued. "I'd say you're out the game." 

 

"I don't wanna be a KJ like Kri-"

 

"What?" 

 

"Nothing..."

 

Then silence ligered around the practice room. Broken once again by Jongdae. "So, who's in?"

 

First one to raise their hand was Luhan, then Sehun, then comes Jongin and so on. "JONGIN?!?!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "Come on now Kyungie, It wont be THAT bad.."

 

"Yeah...It'll be even better.."

 

Complaining, Kris loudly responded. "You know what? Let's all just do it okay? I mean why not?"

 

"But you said it ain't your stlye?" Luhan confusedly questioned.

 

"Yeah, yeah, just stop calling me KJ."

 

"...okay."

 

Jongdae asked again. "Everyone's in then?"

 

all the answers from the 12 members were yes (even the warm hearted Kyungsoo). Victory filled Jongdae as he told the members his plan for tomorrow.

 

"Okay so our target's a young male teenager...so were a girl, like you know..a typical teenage girl. We start tomorrow and everyone must contribute to stuff..and blah blah blah and .....DONE! that's the plan."

 

Not understanding anything that came out of Jongdae's mouth everyonre still agreed.

 

"okay..."

 

"OKAY!"

 

Chanyeol still sat there looking blank. Yet he manages on responding "Okay..."

 

***

The 1st chap.! It was kinda rushe but that's all the time I had for today...sorry but here you go!

:)))))))